Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-08-2013, 11:57 PM
4everLove

Angel Numbers

Just want to hear what the experiences of others who see repetitive numbers like 1111, 444, 33, 22, etc. and what they mean to you personally? For me it's to get my attention, but I feel there is more that I have to look into. How about you?!?!

Namaste, 4everlove
Old 30-08-2013, 12:04 AM
Juanita

People all over the world have been seeing 11:11 for years... I believe it is simply spirit saying hello and you are on the right road... Many used to think that it was a warning of some kind and looked to 11-11-11 for something to happen but nothing happened..
Old 30-08-2013, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account

They are stalking me! So now I try to avoid them until I can't deny it is something real...so I visit a lot this website which has Angel messages for almost every number, two days ago it was obvious I was being given 838...and I read the message for it, and it was amazing how well it matched the moment I am going through in life and the worries I was having that day regarding my current path. It was like my angels heard me and without asking them sent me the message about my doubts and thoughts and wanted me to know they are unfounded fears, they usually throw in a, in my words, "get your butt to work", which is also what I so need to get in my head right now!
Old 30-08-2013, 12:11 AM
Guide
Angel Numbers

They can mean different things depending on what system they use some people add the numbers together then reduce it to a single figure and some just look up the meaning of the number they see so if u kept seeing 444 u could do it as 4+4+4=12 then 1+2=3 then look up what three means. I look up just the numbers i see. Ur angels or guides will know how u interpret the numbers you see.
Old 30-08-2013, 12:13 AM
Guide
Just noticed i posted that at 1:11 and it was my 117th post lol! these are the numbers i have been seein alot of lately.
Old 26-09-2013, 03:22 PM
TheAnarchist

Haha the infamous 11:11/1:11. As far as I can tell from personal experience, these are legitimate occurrences of spiritual synchronicity. Meaning that they are indeed "signs" of a sort.

I experience them A LOT. And by A LOT, I mean (literally) every day now, but occasionally I may miss one or two here and there. But overall, it's a constant presence in my life. From glancing at the computer clock, or checking how much time a song or lecture I'm listening to has left to go, to text message and phone call times to number plates to unlikely coincidences of various kinds. It varies in intensity, but the past couple of weeks have been insane. But it means different things every time!

For example, I had a trip planned for Bali earlier last week. And I was struggling over the decision of whether or not to go ahead with the trip, because (long story short) I suffer from intense acute pain in my lower body for some undiagnosed reason. Anyway, I experienced several distinct synchronicity moments leading up to the trip.

One of these included receiving a picture message from my sister (who was already in Bali with my parents, waiting for me) of a wild monkey in a tree - at exactly 1:11am, my time! & I'd been talking a lot about monkies & lemurs and the various spiritual temples etc. in Bali with a friend the day before, while the question of whether or not to go despite my terrible state of health weighed heavy on my mind.

I interpreted this as a sign that I should go anyway despite my concerns, of course. Wrong! The night before my flight, my pains flared up real bad and I decided the next morning 3 hours before my plane took off that getting on a 7 hour-long flight by myself and spending 9 days overseas in a completely foreign land was, in fact, a terrible idea. So I cancelled my flight and didn't go. And I was pretty conflicted on the issue to be honest. I had a cry, even. 23 years old, full of life... and yet I'm stuck at home, near-crippled by some unknown physical trauma, while my family's off exploring the world and loving life.

But then I had a realization, and I literally burst out laughing. I was lying in my bed feeling sorry for myself when it hit me: the biggest problem I had in my life that day was the decision of whether or not to go to Bali or stay home in my beautiful house on a mountain surrounded by trees & flowers & garden & life. And my dog woke up & looked at me with his big loving eyes, and I realized that although Bali would have been fun - I don't need to travel anywhere in order to experience peace, inner happiness or love. It was right here with me, surrounding me, all along.

And when I checked my clock after the moment of insane laughter passed... the time was 11:11pm. So, it turned out I was right all along. It was the right idea to go to Bali. That is, right up until it wasn't anymore. And then it was no longer the right decision to go to Bali, but the right decision to stay home. If I'd gone to Bali, I'd have only experienced the depths of my limitations which would have depressed me and made me feel as though I was missing out on something. But since I stayed home, I've experienced a full transformation of attitude. And I also got to help several of my friends here at home overcome some of their own problems, and of course bonded even further with my pets. So at the end of the day, I was really needed here more than I was needed in Bali! And being of service to others always makes me happier than being of service just to myself :) I'll get my holiday when the time is right, I'm sure.

So that's my boring little heartwarming story of personal spiritual alchemy. All situations can be seen in a positive light and/or a negative light, because all experiences contain both reflections within them. It's up to you to choose where to place your focus!

This wasn't the first time this has happened, either. I had the same experience during my last break-up (June this year), and similar experiences even before that where 1:11 seemed to push me in one direction and then after that direction had turned me back, 1:11 was there again to reassure me that I hadn't made a mistake!

So what does it all mean? Nothing, of course. And yet it means everything. 11:11 is just like a mirror. All it does is tell you that you're in touch with your synchronicity. You're attracting your thoughts "efficiently"; both good & bad. It can be a warning or an affirmation, depending on the circumstances. It can also validate ideas that you have. But that doesn't make the idea valid. It makes your validation of the idea valid! So it's an indicator that your synchronicity is on. The real question is: how attuned is your intuition? Because the two go hand-in hand :)

11:11/1:11 simply says "Yes, the Universe is on. You can relax. It's working. Now, carry on :)"

What more than that it could mean is entirely up to you :) Just like everything else in this glorious cosmos!

Love, Light & Unity to all beings (and non-beings) in the cosmos! You are loved, always. Remember that Good luck out there. Enjoy your 11:11 experiences, play with them. Allow them to mean whatever they need to in order to empower you. Then you can never go wrong :)

Peace!
Old 27-09-2013, 10:22 PM
Guide
^ Nice post!
Old 28-09-2013, 04:46 PM
Knower
Since July I've been seeing 44, I mean several times a day. I even noticed that as I started to type this it was 44 minutes past the hour.

Haruki Murakami
Old 28-09-2013, 05:53 PM
Guide
When i see 111/111 i make a wish lol! never works.
Old 28-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Knower
i've been seeing 11:11 or 12:03 which is my birthday