Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 17-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Master

The right message at the right time

Have you ever happened to hear a particular message at the right time and then ask yourself how is this even possible? To me it happens a lot, just few moments ago I was thinking about what we experience here on Earth and how everything is an illusion, when suddenly, I heard these words: "Know the truth and the truth will set you free"; I was watching a movie at the same time, a movie that has nothing to do with religion.

Old 17-11-2019, 10:44 AM
hazada guess

Yes I have a couple of times.I wrote about one in a recent thread somewhere.Strange isn't it?
Old 17-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Knower

A few years ago, back in my Christian days, I was feeling very anxious about the state of the world and what we could expect to experience in the coming years. Immediately after my ruminations I looked up and read a sentence in a text that said something like "No matter what difficulties befall thee, I am with thee. I will make thy burden light." I'm paraphrasing, but it was exactly what I needed to hear at the time.
Old 17-11-2019, 03:36 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
A few years ago, back in my Christian days, I was feeling very anxious about the state of the world and what we could expect to experience in the coming years. Immediately after my ruminations I looked up and read a sentence in a text that said something like "No matter what difficulties befall thee, I am with thee. I will make thy burden light." I'm paraphrasing, but it was exactly what I needed to hear at the time.

I take these random thoughts as messages as they seem to ring true at the time,but you can think of them as you like.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:26 PM
Seeker
A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way!
Old 09-12-2019, 10:28 PM
Seeker
A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Have you ever happened to hear a particular message at the right time and then ask yourself how is this even possible? To me it happens a lot, just few moments ago I was thinking about what we experience here on Earth and how everything is an illusion, when suddenly, I heard these words: "Know the truth and the truth will set you free"; I was watching a movie at the same time, a movie that has nothing to do with religion.

I think it's your subconsious mind.It happens to me as well.Or your guides if you prefer.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabryel
A message is always delivered at the right time in the right way.

Do you mean for instance that moment when a little Syrian girl has her legs blown off?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Do you mean for instance that moment when a little Syrian girl has her legs blown off?
I wouldn't consider that a 'message' from the higher realms.
A thing like that is just one of the horrible things humans are capable of doing to each other.
Old 14-12-2019, 07:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabryel
I wouldn't consider that a 'message' from the higher realms.
A thing like that is just one of the horrible things humans are capable of doing to each other.

You apparently assume that messages from 'the higher realms' are confined to sweetness and light?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.