Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17-11-2019, 08:20 AM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Smile Divination, and Messages in Numbers Decoded.

Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111.

Sychronicities in regards to numbers will take place every single day , maybe more than a dozen of times each day which feels like a bombardment with numbers/messages.

I begun avoiding looking at my phone as I begun feeling overwhelmed by this bombardment of messages and sychronicities in numbers.

Obviously , it is my belief that each sychronicity in numbers and numbers are a message to and for me.

When I stopped looking at my phone, the sychronicities begun appearing in the e-mails I sent and received.

This was taking place daily without an exception.

When I stopped going to my e-mails , sychronicities in numbers appeared on this site and in general on sites visited.

To find my peace of my mind now a bit from this absolutely overwhelming bombardment with messages as it feels for me, I concluded that,

Someone in the spirit world and what can be seen is sending messages and trying to draw my attention to what is included in these messages.

My question is,

What is the point of someone receiving messages through sychronicities in numbers and numbers when they do not understand really what each number means?.

Having said this, my guess/assumption is that, if I did not believe that sychronicities in numbers did not constitute messages, maybe I would have never received any messages in this way.

More than this, not even notice or paid attention to them when they presented themselves to me, each time they did.

Have you ever experienced the receipt of sychronicities in numbers, every single day, more than a dozen maybe times per day and what it feels like a bombardment of sychronicities in numbers and more than a dozen times per day?.

Something that I wonder about is whether having no longer recollection of any of my dreams has anything to do with this overwhelming bombardment of sychronicities in numbers.

In conclusion, what I have, for now, is what I interpreted as a sign of messages sent from the invisible world and for which I want to know the context of them.

This leads me to my next and last question which is, where does another start in regards to these numbers?.

What reliable sources are there and what can be considered as "a reliable source" for the messages that are to be found in numbers and sychronicities in them to be decoded?.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-11-2019, 09:40 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Signs and messages I believe can be presented in different ways.

Two ways are dreams and numbers.

Having had no recollection of any of my dreams since the last one published on this site, about 1 month ago, the universe has begun bombarding me with numbers and sychronicities.

So many that, I can no longer keep track on them.

0707, 0808, 1333, 1313, 1616, 1515, 0717, then again 0707, 0333, 110, 1110, 1111.

Sychronicities in regards to numbers will take place every single day , maybe more than a dozen of times each day which feels like a bombardment with numbers/messages.

I begun avoiding looking at my phone as I begun feeling overwhelmed by this bombardment of messages and sychronicities in numbers.

Obviously , it is my belief that each sychronicity in numbers and numbers are a message to and for me.

When I stopped looking at my phone, the sychronicities begun appearing in the e-mails I sent and received.

This was taking place daily without an exception.

When I stopped going to my e-mails , sychronicities in numbers appeared on this site and in general on sites visited.

To find my peace of my mind now a bit from this absolutely overwhelming bombardment with messages as it feels for me, I concluded that,

Someone in the spirit world and what can be seen is sending messages and trying to draw my attention to what is included in these messages.

My question is,

What is the point of someone receiving messages through sychronicities in numbers and numbers when they do not understand really what each number means?.

Having said this, my guess/assumption is that, if I did not believe that sychronicities in numbers did not constitute messages, maybe I would have never received any messages in this way.

More than this, not even notice or paid attention to them when they presented themselves to me, each time they did.

Have you ever experienced the receipt of sychronicities in numbers, every single day, more than a dozen maybe times per day and what it feels like a bombardment of sychronicities in numbers and more than a dozen times per day?.

Something that I wonder about is whether having no longer recollection of any of my dreams has anything to do with this overwhelming bombardment of sychronicities in numbers.

In conclusion, what I have, for now, is what I interpreted as a sign of messages sent from the invisible world and for which I want to know the context of them.

This leads me to my next and last question which is, where does another start in regards to these numbers?.

What reliable sources are there and what can be considered as "a reliable source" for the messages that are to be found in numbers and sychronicities in them to be decoded?.

For today: 1111, 1717, 1616, 212, 555, 515, 0606, 1414, 1444, 1333, 1441, 1313, 717 and much more I cannot keep a track of....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 18-11-2019, 01:15 AM
davidmartin davidmartin is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 714
 
Sunshine this intrigued me. Those look like very friendly numbers
How about instead of seeking meaning in them, maybe see them as pointers to the patterns flowing in the world around. What i mean is are they are telling you not to look at them but at the world and the changes taking place at the moment. they might be saying 'look you have senses and gifts you need to use much more' so they're kind of trying to frustrate you into hooking into and using them. in other words, the numbers just are symbolising something else needing to be explored and its not about messages in the numbers but the message of the numbers?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 18-11-2019, 09:44 AM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Sunshine this intrigued me. Those look like very friendly numbers
How about instead of seeking meaning in them, maybe see them as pointers to the patterns flowing in the world around. What i mean is are they are telling you not to look at them but at the world and the changes taking place at the moment. they might be saying 'look you have senses and gifts you need to use much more' so they're kind of trying to frustrate you into hooking into and using them. in other words, the numbers just are symbolising something else needing to be explored and its not about messages in the numbers but the message of the numbers?

"Look you have senses and gifts you need to use more", I will take it as a message from you, thanks for this. This is a very true and accurate message.

It is just absolutely fascinating the unknown, the fact that I do not know it all and that I will be preoccupied the whole of my life learning something new and different each time which I think now it is related to these numbers and acting upon them.

Having said these, the last time I decided to follow and act upon number 11 , it just turned into absolute disaster for me so now, I need some "reliable" sources about the meaning of numbers as, I cannot restrict myself to "the meaning is what I make of" which seems to be one of your suggestions.

I never said that these numbers were not "friendly", just need to decode them.

"Look at this world and the changes that are taking place in it"...

Indeed, changes are taking place in it, some for the worse, others for the better, depending on the contribution and input to it.

I prefer not to look or sit and be a spectator, looking at the world as if watching a movie but, just keep acting and doing (is definitely much better than talking or looking).

Thank you so much for the message "look you have senses and gifts you need to use more".


P.S: First sychronicity in numbers noticed for today, 0606
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 18-11-2019, 10:16 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,413
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
At times I see an awful lot of different double digits. I have done for years. I do not take these each as an individual message. I only do so if I see a number quite regularly.
If I see many different ones I just smile as it's sole message is to tell me I'm in the flow, tuned in, and that I'm not alone as spirit and angels are with me and letting me know by making me see these angel numbers.
So I only look up the specific meaning when I see it more often or if it absolutely stands out. Like once having to pay E8,88 in the supermarket. I asked for a receipt, haha.

I've seen 23:11 every night for weeks on end, which comes down to 11:11 when you use 24 hr notation. Now that does mean something as I saw it so often for weeks on end. Then I heed the message.
Now, as I'm typing it's 11:11, hihi.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 18-11-2019, 05:25 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
At times I see an awful lot of different double digits. I have done for years. I do not take these each as an individual message. I only do so if I see a number quite regularly.
If I see many different ones I just smile as it's sole message is to tell me I'm in the flow, tuned in, and that I'm not alone as spirit and angels are with me and letting me know by making me see these angel numbers.
So I only look up the specific meaning when I see it more often or if it absolutely stands out. Like once having to pay E8,88 in the supermarket. I asked for a receipt, haha.

I've seen 23:11 every night for weeks on end, which comes down to 11:11 when you use 24 hr notation. Now that does mean something as I saw it so often for weeks on end. Then I heed the message.
Now, as I'm typing it's 11:11, hihi.


"Not alone and that angels are with you" that is such a great message.

I have heard way too many videos up to now about seeing 11:11 , what stood out or what most said was that it is a sign about a union with and meeting your TF and/or soulmate/soul life partner

Keep up informed
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-11-2019, 08:58 PM
davidmartin davidmartin is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 714
 
Sunshine i felt that message come along. those gifts do come across in your writing
with your numbers i meant they seemed to have a very friendly feel to them that jumped out at me
i did wonder if the 11, 110, 1110 and 1111 were binary numbers
that would be 3, 6, 14 and 15
not many 8's and 9's? octal numbers only have 0 to 7.. that could point to something to do with computers. i dont know. wild guess!

ps i keep seeing 9:11 on clocks have done for years. not much else with numbers though

i sort of thought not so much the meaning is what you make, but maybe the meaning was to focus you on something else like staring into a diamond you see something new in another direction thats being overlooked or unexplored that you already know about maybe. just guessing again. dream interpretation is more my thing i really don't have much of a handle on numbers so true numeroligists probably know best :)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19-11-2019, 12:31 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,413
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
"Not alone and that angels are with you" that is such a great message.

I have heard way too many videos up to now about seeing 11:11 , what stood out or what most said was that it is a sign about a union with and meeting your TF and/or soulmate/soul life partner

Keep up informed
For me 11:11 or 1:11 are the message that I'm really in alignment which also means things manifest real fast. BEcause of this it's important to heed how and what you think and say as these things will manifest at the speed of light. So keep them positive.
Of course when you're in alignment you also have a good chance of meeting your TF, but I saw 11:11 and 1:11 years before I met my TF. That's when I first had my awakening, which was 13 yrs prior to meeting him.
So to me it's not a TF message.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 19-11-2019, 04:47 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
Sunshine i felt that message come along. those gifts do come across in your writing
with your numbers i meant they seemed to have a very friendly feel to them that jumped out at me
i did wonder if the 11, 110, 1110 and 1111 were binary numbers
that would be 3, 6, 14 and 15
not many 8's and 9's? octal numbers only have 0 to 7.. that could point to something to do with computers. i dont know. wild guess!

ps i keep seeing 9:11 on clocks have done for years. not much else with numbers though

i sort of thought not so much the meaning is what you make, but maybe the meaning was to focus you on something else like staring into a diamond you see something new in another direction thats being overlooked or unexplored that you already know about maybe. just guessing again. dream interpretation is more my thing i really don't have much of a handle on numbers so true numeroligists probably know best :)


Awww thank you for your nice words , they put a smile on my face, you are so kind!

No 9s at all for me so far and guess what..??!!

I haven't noticed any sychronicities in numbers today , not a single one...weird!!

It was only in the last couple of years that I have begun noticing these. I am certain that they have been taking place prior to this but, not any attention was paid to it by me.

It was only when I woke up at 1.11 am after a dream I had back then. After this , when looking at the time during the day being 11.11 am then 1.11 pm and, either 11 or 111 or 1111 showing up that caught me by surprise and therefore my attention that I begun paying attention to this "phenomenon" as it seems to be.

If dream interpretation is your thing then , could you please have a look at my dream and interpretation of it at the dreams section and tell me of what you think of it?.

Thanks, take care!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-11-2019, 04:55 PM
Sunshine111 Sunshine111 is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 550
  Sunshine111's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
For me 11:11 or 1:11 are the message that I'm really in alignment which also means things manifest real fast. BEcause of this it's important to heed how and what you think and say as these things will manifest at the speed of light. So keep them positive.
Of course when you're in alignment you also have a good chance of meeting your TF, but I saw 11:11 and 1:11 years before I met my TF. That's when I first had my awakening, which was 13 yrs prior to meeting him.
So to me it's not a TF message.

Yes, it is also said that 11 and 11.11 are the "grand wishes", "be careful what you wish and think for the universe is listening so make sure to think positively" and lastly , "when you see these numbers, make a wish 'cause it will be granted".

I never made a wish but, was very well aware of my thoughts.

Just wondering, is there a "reliable" source out there you are aware of in regards to numbers and their meanings that can be trusted and consulted?.

Sometimes, different authors or speakers will just say completely different things about the same things/numbers they all talk about which can become absolutely confusing...

Thanks, have a lovely day, take care
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums