Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-09-2019, 01:45 AM
mindanalyzer

New woman and 3:33

Hi
Just to give you some info about myself; after many failed relationship I thought that it was best to just be alone, enjoy its advantages and work hard to cultivate my spirituality, always in the light

About synchronicities , I’ve been experiencing syncs since 2014, first constantly 1:11 and 11:11 time prompts and in recent years I’ve added to the experience 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and 5:55

Well, this post is related to a women that I met recently. She is 11 years younger than me, quite attractive and with a positivism and outlook in life that I had not experienced before in my life. She is so happy, positive and full of life that it is really strange to me; I, on the other hand, have been full of negativity and pessimism for most of my life, despite the many gifts that God has cast upon me

What is really strange is that I realized today that this woman’s phone number contains the numbers 333 and I checked the meaning of this number and according to some it means aid and encouragement

So I am wondering if our encounter is more than a mere chance ; as a sign of the universe, God and the angels helping me to find balance and grounding in this 3D life

I met her through a mutual friend and we are going on a cruise this weekend

Sweet, don’t you think?
Old 05-09-2019, 03:09 AM
Experiencer

I'd say that there is a reason that she was brought into your life, even tho the meaning and lesson if it is still unfolding. I'd say it's a big lesson considering what you mentioned about her having a very positive outlook and attitude, and how yours has been the opposite. I think her coming into your life has to do with balancing that out, not only on the outside but the inside.

I'd say let it unfold to see it more clearly.
Old 05-09-2019, 12:12 PM
Master
Hey there, MA and good on you for taking some time out.
It's good to hear you are in a good place, and trying to get healthier emotionally and spiritually on your own is a great way to avoid getting into a relationship purely for sex and touch, or just to avoid being alone.

I think the signs you observed were purely for you and another person's phone number or house # are purely random. I also don't think it's meaningful that she is 11 yrs different from you in age, nor that she is younger. Let me ask you this...if 11 is a critical number, would it be ok if she were 11 years older than you? What about 22 yrs younger or older? Would you be eagerly going on a cruise with them if they were 11 years older? What about 5 or 6? LOL...

Do you see my point? I think the main thing to ask yourself is whether you are mostly interested in the sex and romantic companionship, or whether you are mostly interested in the person. There is definitely a difference, and the order of those things generally matters greatly when it comes to whether or not we engage first and foremost with our hearts and minds, or with our bodies and groins.

Generally speaking, the multiple failed relationships are typically not about years spent being deprived of any sex or touch -- though occasionally they are. But generally they are about folks getting together for sex and hanging out just superficially, and busting up down the road because there was no deeper foundation on 1 or both sides. Usually someone feels used, on the assumption that a deeper level of awareness was brought into the relationship when sex became involved. That's a reasonable assumption, spiritually and emotionally, but mainstream society says it's normative (i.e., "ok" and even "good") to take an amoral, utilitarian attitude toward others. That is, to use them as means to your ends, for your benefit or pleasure.

Afterwards, folks complain about their rubbish relationships...but nothing changes until we take ownership for ourselves & ask others to do the same. Are your intentions honourable, or are you in it for a good time & to "see how it plays out"? Does she expect a commitment after having sex with you for several months? Probably most would, and otherwise she will loathe you and bolt. And can you reasonably give that to her, when you won't really know her well enough to say (if you love her AND want to commit) one way or the other for several months. There it is...most men expect to bang a woman for 6-12 months, bare minimum, before they have their feelings sorted. But a woman will likely begin to feel used much earlier on, and if the situation were occasionally reversed, the man could feel the same, absolutely. Particularly with someone he's already known and just finally got into a relationship with.

She's positive now because you are a new and unknown commodity. But if you roll like everyone else has, and like you may have previously in your other relationships (i.e., sex now, questions later) then you'll be just like all the rest. And in the end, so would she to you (i.e., another woman who was unhappy with or felt used by you).

The X factor is not some currently new woman who happens to be younger...this is no magic bullet.
The X factor is all you, 100%, and the choices you make. Good luck!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 21-09-2019, 10:44 PM
Seeker
I have to question if 333 in her number is important. I mean, 333 was my dorm room number in college, and here I am, writing to a stranger on a web site I recently joined for research/learning. Is my opinion going to be more or less valid because of my connection to 333? (It really was my room number, no lie). You say that it is her phone number, and wonder if it has extra significance but, it is her phone number for everyone else in the world, too. Would it have extra significance for the entire world? Is she extra significant in general? It isn't as if it is a random number that occurred at the moment you met, etc. It is a static number that you realized at a later time. I think it is way too soon, way too early, to place any special significance, or meant to be's, or soul connections on this girl. You may be scaring people off by diving to the depths before they have begun to swim.
Old 27-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Suspended
Seeker

I think you've met a nice woman that you're interested in. There's nothing more to it than that. I hope your cruise goes well. Consider the advice from 7L and She shatters. Your approach to her will be the catalyst as to whether this ends up being a happy successful relationship or not. Post back after the cruise. Hoping for all the best for you!
Old 27-09-2019, 02:58 AM
mindanalyzer

I know now Ad infinitum; Maybe I shouldn’t have posted this message. This is way too personal and I although we are all anonymous here, it just does not feel right

To give it closure; yes, on the cruise we had a good time but ... that was it. It did not click to get to consider anything more serious; she tried but I was honest to her on how I felt about the whole situation

So thank you all for your responses
Old 03-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi , i constantly see numbers 22, 33, 44. Its everywhere i look, i just hope tjr angels have some thimg good in store for my future
Old 21-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Ascender
I have also seen same numbers 2:22 3:33 5:55 and 4:44
I dont think its static numbers i think it is our guides telling us to notice those numbers

I guess we as about things in life and we get answers sometimes by numbers after all the universe is numerical place aswell as other messages given to us