Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-01-2019, 11:01 AM
Master

Feedback for Pandora

I have indeed worked really hard on this organisation to build a relationship. For want of a better phrase, they're not giving me much, which makes me cautious to continue investing as I'm not convinced the benefits are worth the cost.

Reading for Pandora
I'm cheating here and using a full big cross as I'm not getting enough from just a mini cross and a few extra cards

Page of Cups
9 of Wands
World rev
Page of Wands
Knight of Pent rev
The Lovers rev

The impression I get here is that you love this house :) It makes you feel all inspired and enthusiastic. You love it. But you're worried - not sure whether it's about your capacity to secure this house or something else.

The vibe spiritually here seems to be about shifting from a place where you may have had more than you needed and had the luxury of having to decide how you were going to best use the space; there's a message here about the next home being more of an investment property, something you may not love 100% but there may be reasons why you choose to stick out the less-than-desirable times for long-term benefits.

Looking behind you, there's an acknowledgement that you're covering new ground - good for you!

I don't want to say never ever, but there seems to be a bit of a stumbling block with respect to this property. No harm in applying for it anyway, just double check all your i's are dotted and t's are crossed and see how it goes. Also, be open to other properties on the market as you never know if you'll find something better at the 11th hour! :)

Next reading for tealily
I feel like the female director at one of my jobs (two bosses - one male, one female) is kind of trying to crowd me out of the business for some reason :/ (no idea why, my client retention has been pretty good. I know she's really worried about money though, and Jan is always a low season)

Is my female boss MH trying to get me to leave the company?
Old 02-02-2019, 05:13 PM
55Degrees

Aw, I'm gutted I missed out on this. I'll be lurking....��
Old 02-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Aw, I'm gutted I missed out on this. I'll be lurking....��

Pisces!! I can add you! You can play! ( we didn't know when you would be back) Let me know Ill add your name to the title.

I apologize to the girls here that I have been gone, I promise I will come around. I am just so busy! The weather is so perfect I am hardly ever indoors. I def want to play I just need to get back into the groove, I am energy blocked! Its going to be a rainy week so I may spare some time !!!
Old 02-02-2019, 09:43 PM
55Degrees

Yes please Clover. That would be great.
Old 02-02-2019, 10:43 PM
Master

YES YES YES! HI HI!
Old 02-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Deactivated Account

She's ON!! ( P.S. the title only let me put limited characters, let me know if we need a title change)

Ok, reposing the thread so we won't forget where we left off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Feedback for Pandora

I have indeed worked really hard on this organisation to build a relationship. For want of a better phrase, they're not giving me much, which makes me cautious to continue investing as I'm not convinced the benefits are worth the cost.

Reading for Pandora
I'm cheating here and using a full big cross as I'm not getting enough from just a mini cross and a few extra cards

Page of Cups
9 of Wands
World rev
Page of Wands
Knight of Pent rev
The Lovers rev

The impression I get here is that you love this house :) It makes you feel all inspired and enthusiastic. You love it. But you're worried - not sure whether it's about your capacity to secure this house or something else.

The vibe spiritually here seems to be about shifting from a place where you may have had more than you needed and had the luxury of having to decide how you were going to best use the space; there's a message here about the next home being more of an investment property, something you may not love 100% but there may be reasons why you choose to stick out the less-than-desirable times for long-term benefits.

Looking behind you, there's an acknowledgement that you're covering new ground - good for you!

I don't want to say never ever, but there seems to be a bit of a stumbling block with respect to this property. No harm in applying for it anyway, just double check all your i's are dotted and t's are crossed and see how it goes. Also, be open to other properties on the market as you never know if you'll find something better at the 11th hour! :)

Next reading for tealily
I feel like the female director at one of my jobs (two bosses - one male, one female) is kind of trying to crowd me out of the business for some reason :/ (no idea why, my client retention has been pretty good. I know she's really worried about money though, and Jan is always a low season)

Is my female boss MH trying to get me to leave the company?
Old 03-02-2019, 01:06 AM
Master

Okay, I've recovered and can say more than two words again

@Pisces, legit almost cried over here, I'm so happy about the thought of practicing with you again. And with it being February (Pisces time) and all, the synchronicity is just beautiful. Can't wait to show you all the new things I've learned since you were away.

CC-wise I've been following Theresa Reed/The Tarot Lady's lesson guide; we're kind of at mini-cross + 1st card ('base' of cross), although I kind of wonder if it's more appropriate to do mini cross, 1st and 3rd card to get the vertical line so you can put all cards in context with each other.

Next reading for tealily

Q: Is my female boss MH trying to get me to leave the company?
Old 03-02-2019, 12:36 PM
55Degrees

Awww thanks tealily. Unfortunately I had some setbacks but I'm hopefully getting past them now.

Anyhoooo. ....

Reading for tealily

Next reading for tealily
Quote:
Next reading for tealily

Q: Is my female boss MH trying to get me to leave the company?

RWS.
I phrased the question as 'what are the female directors intentions towards tealily?

Card 1. 3 of Wands rev
Card 2. 6 of Wands.
Card 3. The Tower.

I got several messages fro this grouping.

The 1st being that your feelings are correct.
The cards suggest she isn't going to be putting clients your way, smug satisfaction for her, but leaving you wondering where you go from here. I'm getting the sense that she could make a sudden announcement of a 'decision to restructure'.

Another way of looking at the cards is she is concerned about lack of money, however she is more than aware that this turns around, although there's a feeling that things are worse than you are being made aware of and the business is on shaky ground.

Either way, I'd suggest getting some C.Vs fired off PDQ.

Next reading for Pisces.

I'm thinking of going self employed, what should my main consideration?
Old 03-02-2019, 02:06 PM
Master

Feedback for Pisces

re: clients not going my way - this is actually exactly what has started happening. She'll even stay back after hours (she does more of a daytime shift, I come in towards the end of her shift and work into the evening) to take new patients that easily could have been put on my list. Which makes even less sense when you consider they're paying me to be there anyway. Incidentally, this is something the boss at my previous company used to do a lot of - I always see it as bosses not having enough faith in their team and having a "if I want it done well, I'll do it myself" mentality.

I have wondered if things are more dire for the business than they're letting on. They've also just put on a new part-time employee, who will be leeching more of their resources as they slowly build their list.

This was a timely reading; I've literally had two phone calls today where I've spoken to friends about how I'm putting together an exit plan and will need to make a decision about which clinic to leave. Perhaps the decision will be made for me if I don't move fast enough O_O

Reading for Pisces

Minicross: Wheel of Fortune rev + 5 of Swords (I read crossed card upright always, a la Tarot Lady)
'Base': Ace of Pent rev
'Crown': Queen of Wands

The main message here is that you need to make sure you don't overcook yourself. You're not up to full scratch yet so the going will be a bit rougher than it would be under normal circumstances. Health related? There's a suggestion here that what you're looking at going into is something you weren't able to do previously, or haven't been able to do for a while. There's also a feeling here that "you're the only one, you don't have a lot of back-up around you" meaning that you need to ensure that you're capable of sustaining whatever work you take on.

Long-term I think it's all going to work out - you've got lots of spunk and energy, and ambition like that doesn't stay idle for too long.

Let me know if you need/want a part-timer based on the other side of the globe, it looks like I might be open to new opportunities soon

Next reading for tealily
I'm keen to flesh out my other male director, G, at this particular clinic (as opposed to my male director at my OTHER clinic, D).

We had this... really weird impromptu professional review late last week where he said some things that really confused me, ranging from asking if I got on well with my colleagues, to comments about how he and the female director were concerned about my 'lack of niche' (which sounds like boss-speak for "why aren't you bringing in more business").

Q: What are G's intentions towards tealily?
Old 09-02-2019, 05:00 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for tealily

Quote:
Reading for Pisces

Minicross: Wheel of Fortune rev + 5 of Swords (I read crossed card upright always, a la Tarot Lady)
'Base': Ace of Pent rev
'Crown': Queen of Wands

The main message here is that you need to make sure you don't overcook yourself. You're not up to full scratch yet so the going will be a bit rougher than it would be under normal circumstances. Health related? There's a suggestion here that what you're looking at going into is something you weren't able to do previously, or haven't been able to do for a while. There's also a feeling here that "you're the only one, you don't have a lot of back-up around you" meaning that you need to ensure that you're capable of sustaining whatever work you take on.

Long-term I think it's all going to work out - you've got lots of spunk and energy, and ambition like that doesn't stay idle for too long.

Let me know if you need/want a part-timer based on the other side of the globe, it looks like I might be open to new opportunities soon.

Aha yep, it's definitely something I'll need to build up to, taking it slowly until I'm up to full speed. It would be a solo enterprise and I would have no direct back up, but sub contacting is possible if it was necessary (I think your commute may be a tad severe tho ;D ).

Next reading for tealily

I'm keen to flesh out my other male director, G, at this particular clinic (as opposed to my male director at my OTHER clinic, D).

We had this... really weird impromptu professional review late last week where he said some things that really confused me, ranging from asking if I got on well with my colleagues, to comments about how he and the female director were concerned about my 'lack of niche' (which sounds like boss-speak for "why aren't you bringing in more business").

Q: What are G's intentions towards tealily?