Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-12-2018, 07:26 AM
Knower
Color Apollonian Starseeds - Planetary Origin

Hello all!

I activated myself in 2008 when I was 18 years old and it opened up a plethora of experiences from those star systems in which I lived a life. The first ones to reach out to me were beings who seemed to have a connection to Saturn.

After them, I was contacted by the Sirians (Sirius B) in which I was shown standing in the middle of a small island and whales and dolphins were staring at me with their heads poked out of water; as if they wanted me to guide them some place.

After them, the third group I saw were the Apollonians who resemble blue panther-like beings. They are a feline race who resemble the characters from the movie 'Avatar' although not just alike.

I had been studying how to read planetary origins through the eyes by visiting a website by a lady named Jo since 2008. I had thought I was either Sirian, Apollonian, or Vegan.

After 10 years, I finally ordered a reading from her and received it yesterday and she revealed that Apollonia is my planetary origin. She also said I had gone to Andromeda after Apollonia and I had been working with the Sirians and Pleiadians which makes sense because I can identify Sirians very well and feel them close.

There is very little information about Apollonia so I wanted to share it here.

Concerning Apollonia, In 2010, I was shown a city that looked to be destroyed. There were lots of hues and pinks, purples, and blues.. waterfalls everywhere. I recognized this as home. I am grateful to Jo for confirming my planetary origin and I also look forward to sharing my information with other Starseeds who may have had past lives here as well.

Now that I know where I've incarnated first, I am on a journey to find out as much as I can about it before I leave the planet.

Are there any other Apollonians out there?
Old 26-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Seeker

Hiiii! I have lived there although it's not my origin. I remember the form only, being very similar to the Na'vi people, I have asked for it for a while and I think I saw your post back on starseeds.net when it was up and running. Beautiful beings.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mila Ru
Hiiii! I have lived there although it's not my origin. I remember the form only, being very similar to the Na'vi people, I have asked for it for a while and I think I saw your post back on starseeds.net when it was up and running. Beautiful beings.

It's been months and I apologize for the very late response but yes. I miss that site so much. It was my go-to for Starseed stuff.