Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 30-09-2019, 06:09 AM
Seeker

Cat Black cat

I never really believed in the black cat bad luck thing especially since I've seen So many cats and have crossed them and have also had them cross me. But one day it really happened and because of it I understood the true meaning. A black cat jumped on a Wooden board behind me and my friend. This was normal as the garage that we hang out in usually has cats moving all around us.(someone feeds them there). So I continued watching by video as usual but something strange happened. The board that the cat jumped on started a chain of events that ultimately caused an (umbrella I think) to almost hit my friend on the head. He wasn't paying attention and I was the only one that saw what happened and when I turned around to look at the black cat, it starred into my eyes for almost 10 seconds. And then continued on. I felt weird!. I've looked in cats eyes before but this was the first time I actually felt like the cat was giving me a message. The message said "your bad luck starts today". And would you believe?! from that moment on I had an extreme case of bad luck for almost 3 months!. I can tell you it wasn't fun. And the moment my bad luck ended it was a random cat that passed me in the street, stopped in its tracks and looked deep into my eyes just as the previous cat did that night. I immediately felt like by bad luck was over. And yes! 2 lucky things happened to me within the next hour after.

The second cat wasn't even black, so is this just a hidden gift that all cats have? Usually myths about fate and destiny have some type of symbolism pointing towards a cat but this was my first time experiencing it. Seriously I felt those cats eyes pierce through my soul(ok that's a little extra but there's some truth there, I just can't fully describe it)
Old 30-09-2019, 02:33 PM
hazada guess

It's funny regarding black cats as some say they are lucky.it depends where you live in the world.I have 3 cats,one black and the other two mostly black.Since I've had them,all I've had is good luck.