Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-08-2019, 10:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Bizarre Butterflies

So a few weeks ago I was outside in the garden and there were an unusual amount of butterflies around. It was a warm day but there have been other warm days here and not as many about, but I kept seeing them constantly and many of them came close by.

That night I was rushed in to hospital and I was scared about it as I hate hospitals. And this was where the butterfly synchronicities came in to effect. First, I was moved in to a room in A&E called The Butterfly Room (it was proudly displayed on the door). There were a few decorative butterflies in the room too.

I was moved on to a ward the next day with 6 beds on and you know those white boards they have above the beds which usually have people's names on?, everyone's board was blank, nothing on it. But my board had a butterfly in the bottom left hand corner. Not a real one but it was an outline drawing of one that had been stuck there. And when I walked out of the hospital a few hours later, my partner went to grab the car and I waited in the entrance which was outside but sort of had a roof covering over it and a butterfly appeared close by and circled around me before flying off.

I like to think my Nan was watching over me that day because she knew I was scared. Or maybe a guardian angel or maybe it was all a big coincidence but coincidence or not, it certainly made me feel comforted and happy and I always notice the butterflies around me now whenever I go outside.
Old 17-08-2019, 12:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alotofchoo
So a few weeks ago I was outside in the garden and there were an unusual amount of butterflies around. It was a warm day but there have been other warm days here and not as many about, but I kept seeing them constantly and many of them came close by.

That night I was rushed in to hospital and I was scared about it as I hate hospitals. And this was where the butterfly synchronicities came in to effect. First, I was moved in to a room in A&E called The Butterfly Room (it was proudly displayed on the door). There were a few decorative butterflies in the room too.

I was moved on to a ward the next day with 6 beds on and you know those white boards they have above the beds which usually have people's names on?, everyone's board was blank, nothing on it. But my board had a butterfly in the bottom left hand corner. Not a real one but it was an outline drawing of one that had been stuck there. And when I walked out of the hospital a few hours later, my partner went to grab the car and I waited in the entrance which was outside but sort of had a roof covering over it and a butterfly appeared close by and circled around me before flying off.

I like to think my Nan was watching over me that day because she knew I was scared. Or maybe a guardian angel or maybe it was all a big coincidence but coincidence or not, it certainly made me feel comforted and happy and I always notice the butterflies around me now whenever I go outside.

Your talking about your metamorphosis from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Your at a newpoint in life and preparing for change. To live as a butterfly so to speak. Amen
Old 02-11-2019, 11:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I, too, believe butterflies can be a representation of loved ones who have passed and also God himself. I think you had someone close hovering around you all day because they knew what was to come and wanted you to know everything is going to be ok. I got a good word in with the Bigman on this unfortunate experience and He let me come down in a butterfly to give you comfort
Old 27-11-2019, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, what beautiful synchronicity I hope you're OK now
Old 09-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Seeker
Butterflies are a sign of passed relatives that are around us and who want to be remembered.