Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Knower
My husband and I found a whole patch of 4-leaf clovers! :D

Yesterday evening, I was tending to one of our peach trees when something told me to look down. At my feet, there was a clover patch, so I almost ignored my instinct. Something ALWAYS tells me to look down, but I never find any 4-leaf clovers no matter how long I comb through the greenery. I've only found one my entire life, on a day when my husband found his umpteenth, and I tucked them both in my photo album. Now I have a bunch more!

My husband picked 6, I picked 4. We left many more to grow and spread their genes. Some may say these clovers are "just" mutants, but some people certainly seem to have an easier time finding these muties, like my husband and his aunt. His mother and I could look at the same patch of clovers and see nothing. Now I don't really believe in "luck" as per the usual definition, but life itself is miraculous to me. Including these 4-leaf clovers!

I'd post an photo, but don't feel like going through all the trouble right now.

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 21-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Yesterday evening, I was tending to one of our peach trees when something told me to look down. At my feet, there was a clover patch, so I almost ignored my instinct. Something ALWAYS tells me to look down, but I never find any 4-leaf clovers no matter how long I comb through the greenery. I've only found one my entire life, on a day when my husband found his umpteenth, and I tucked them both in my photo album. Now I have a bunch more!

My husband picked 6, I picked 4. We left many more to grow and spread their genes. Some may say these clovers are "just" mutants, but some people certainly seem to have an easier time finding these muties, like my husband and his aunt. His mother and I could look at the same patch of clovers and see nothing. Now I don't really believe in "luck" as per the usual definition, but life itself is miraculous to me. Including these 4-leaf clovers!

That is a lucky find.

A roll in the clover sounds good to me.
Old 21-05-2019, 08:26 AM
Master
I was trying to find an image of a four leaf clover patch, the only one I found wouldn't upload, anyway, here's a 3 leaf clover patch I love the green.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint

Wow...If that isn't a good omen then I don't know what is

I read your post originally last Thursday. It caught my eye because I had the same experience when I was little. I also had a similar experience throughout the summer of 2014. That one wasn't a patch but I found about 5 four leaf clovers all at different times and different places. It was bizarre to say the least. What also intrigued me is that you said your husband found 6 and you found 4. Those are my main Twin numbers when appearing together. (as you may notice from my username )

I wanted to share a story with you. So the very next day (last Friday) I was at work, mailing out wage garnishment letters. The last letter I had was to a company with the word Shamrock in the title and your story popped in my head. Before I could even process that thought my eyes wandered over to the sunglasses I had on my desk and rested on the tiny logo up in the corner...a 4 leaf clover. I have had these sunglasses for at least a year and not once have I noticed that. I stared at it for a moment to make sure I was seeing things correctly and it was indeed a 4 leaf clover! I was in awe and my mind stayed on this while I was finishing up my task. With clovers still on my mind, I walked into a coworker's office to return something and noticed a giant green 4 leaf clover on the sleeve of her sweatshirt! Now at this point I am positive this wasn't a coincidence, I was seeing 4 leaf clovers for a reason. I walked back to my desk and no sooner than I sat down another coworker came up to me and handed me a receipt and change for something he had purchased for work. The change just so happened to be in the amount of $6.04 So this was quite an interesting start to the day to say the least.

Anyways thanks for sharing that story, hopefully we both got some good luck coming our way.
Old 04-06-2019, 02:38 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Wow...If that isn't a good omen then I don't know what is

I read your post originally last Thursday. It caught my eye because I had the same experience when I was little. I also had a similar experience throughout the summer of 2014. That one wasn't a patch but I found about 5 four leaf clovers all at different times and different places. It was bizarre to say the least. What also intrigued me is that you said your husband found 6 and you found 4. Those are my main Twin numbers when appearing together. (as you may notice from my username )

I wanted to share a story with you. So the very next day (last Friday) I was at work, mailing out wage garnishment letters. The last letter I had was to a company with the word Shamrock in the title and your story popped in my head. Before I could even process that thought my eyes wandered over to the sunglasses I had on my desk and rested on the tiny logo up in the corner...a 4 leaf clover. I have had these sunglasses for at least a year and not once have I noticed that. I stared at it for a moment to make sure I was seeing things correctly and it was indeed a 4 leaf clover! I was in awe and my mind stayed on this while I was finishing up my task. With clovers still on my mind, I walked into a coworker's office to return something and noticed a giant green 4 leaf clover on the sleeve of her sweatshirt! Now at this point I am positive this wasn't a coincidence, I was seeing 4 leaf clovers for a reason. I walked back to my desk and no sooner than I sat down another coworker came up to me and handed me a receipt and change for something he had purchased for work. The change just so happened to be in the amount of $6.04 So this was quite an interesting start to the day to say the least.

Anyways thanks for sharing that story, hopefully we both got some good luck coming our way.

Huh....Yeah, it was certainly strange! I asked my husband multiple times if I was hallucinating! We probably could've found more clovers; there were at least 2 more we saw in the patch, but we chose to leave them rather than pick them. Speaking of twins, your username reminds me of my twin nieces due this month....

As for my luck? In the past few weeks, my husband and I have revved up our spring cleaning, been gifted several tomato plants and pepper plants, received $100+ from my father, and purchased new phones. Then my mother-in-law left us home alone for the weekend! But then again, my dad is due to have knee surgery, we lost several seedlings, the wasp in the shed lost her nest, and one of the local carpenter bees died last night or this morning. I like my wasps and bees....

"The universe is random. Not inevitable. It's simple chaos." -- Walter White

"Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -- Albus Dumbledore
Old 29-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Newbie ;)

I love it when things like this happen :)
Old 07-09-2019, 04:07 AM

wow

wow that's a real stroke of luck! I have never even seen a proper 4 leaf clover up close that's amazing!

🍀
Old 07-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Administrator
I had a four leafed clover growing in my yard but it turned into a five leafed one

Namaste
Old 11-09-2019, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I had a four leafed clover growing in my yard but it turned into a five leafed one Namaste
Wow! I never heard of a five leaf clover!

Now I got to go look for a 6 leaf clover.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜