Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

View Poll Results: What Kind Of Universe Do You Believe In?
Star Wars - The Force, The Light & Dark Sides, Science 6 17.14%
Disney - Magic & Fairy Tales 3 8.57%
Christ - Redemption, Forgiveness & Penance 3 8.57%
I AM - Solipsism & Self-Realisation 3 8.57%
Yahweh - Overlord God, The Creator 2 5.71%
Star Trek - Evolved Humanity, Science 0 0%
Physical - Biology, Chemistry, Physics 0 0%
Darwinism - Evolution & Survival Of The Fittest 2 5.71%
Other - Please Say 16 45.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30-10-2015, 06:24 PM
Burntfruit

I think spiritual awareness plays a far greater role in the universe than it does on Earth. There are stories that we as humans have great gifts that can be unlocked with greater spirituality.

So in fact my universe is closer to Star Wars rather than Star Trek.
Old 30-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Master
I love the idea of the intergalactic federation in Star Trek. But I also love the spirituality in Star Wars. A marriage between the two might await us?!?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 13-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Pathfinder

...................all of them?

Just replace Christ with Masters and Yahweh with Maya (the creatrix of the entire universe).

...I believe in a pattern. A pattern without beginning and without end. A pattern that knows no high and no low, no above and no below, no within and no without. Size matters not and neither the lengthiness of time. A pattern that brings worlds into creation and destruction. A pattern neither I nor any souls, spirits, or gods no matter how powerful they think they are can escape. A pattern that has so many names and description but defies them all and possibly any word we can come up with. But a pattern that can be known and understood, not with the brain, but with the heart.

I believe in that pattern. I believe the Universe was born from that pattern and wither away through it.
Old 13-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Master
Just...wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil

Just replace Christ with Masters and Yahweh with Maya (the creatrix of the entire universe).

...I believe in a pattern. A pattern without beginning and without end. A pattern that knows no high and no low, no above and no below, no within and no without. Size matters not and neither the lengthiness of time. A pattern that brings worlds into creation and destruction. A pattern neither I nor any souls, spirits, or gods no matter how powerful they think they are can escape. A pattern that has so many names and description but defies them all and possibly any word we can come up with. But a pattern that can be known and understood, not with the brain, but with the heart.

I believe in that pattern. I believe the Universe was born from that pattern and wither away through it.

I sorta chose 'other' myself, and/or all of the above.

Some of the ideas are stupendous - like WhiteWarrior's - I am so blown away by that one...scary too.

My best guess at present, is that we sort of (?!) create our own whatev.

But, like Ms. H, I can laugh...ALL of the emotions I go through THAT pattern on a regular basis, here on this plane. While I really wanna know (inquiring mind, ya know) how it all was 'made', the question is sorta moot at this point, heh...

Oh, and I agree, gracey.

Old 13-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Suspended
I agree with Miss Hepburn, and would extend that by saying what all those wonderful sources point to is how we choose and are able to choose our experience of the universe. There are so many wonderful examples of what I mean in this thread, including the many great answers to the poll itself.

Great poll!
Old 13-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Master

One in which goodness always ultimately triumphs and a loving heart is king.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 13-11-2015, 01:40 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
One in which goodness always ultimately triumphs and a loving heart is king.
Knight?
Are you married?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

We live in a finite, occupied space UniVerse, that, is embraced by, a macro-infinite, non-occupied space.

Occupied space = spirit ergo energy/physical

Non-occupied space = energyless no spirit involvment.

Humans occupy space and have access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts are not an occupied space or non-occupied space.

They are concepts of the various aspects of occupied space we detect directly via our sensations or indirectly via instrumentation, that access via our nervous systems recreation of our sensations or information that we can only access via our senses.

Since there are various degrees of space being occupied we can rationally, logically and with common sense, conceive of a true non-occupied space that embraces our finite, occupied space UniVerse.

Spirit-1 = metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts ergo spirit-of-intent

Spirit-2 = physical/energy ergo fermions, bosons and any agregate collection thereof ex and atom.

Spirit-3 = attractive gravity---odd-bird-out

Spirit-4 = repulsive dark energy--odd-bird-out

imho, r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 16-11-2015, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonolil

That is a good one!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Pattern

Geometry is the science of pattern.... author unknown

I first read Roger Zelazneys "9 Princes of Amber" in mid-70's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pattern_%28The_Chronicles_of_Amber%29

.."The Pattern is an inscribed labyrinth which gives the multiverse its order."...

..."Through the course of the ten books, the existence of many other alternate Patterns is revealed"....

..."Walking the Pattern is not an easy task. There is a resistance that slows the walker, as if he is wearing lead boots that get heavier and heavier with every step. During the ordeal, the walker passes through several points of extreme difficulty called "veils" — The First Veil, the Second Veil, and the Final Veil. These points represent intense surges in this fierce resistance; however, "breaking through" a Veil causes the resistance to let up a bit."...

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman