Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 07-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Ascender
Developing Love For Others

Is there a way to strengthen universal and unconditional love in one’s heart?

Yes there is. You must learn to be aware that you are already fully enlightened. If you understand that you are already here and that you already love then you will find it so much easier to find the peace and joy.

What do I need to realize to see that I am already fully enlightened?

Just be yourself.

Will I feel this universal and unconditional love in my heart?

Yes, you can, however, it is a strong life force and you don’t know how to…show it all of the way. If you understood what I meant then you would have more enjoyment.

How can I learn to show it all of the way after being myself?

No. You can learn how to show it to a greater depth but you could not show it all of the way.

How can I learn to show it at a greater depth?

By believing in yourself.

Do you mean believing that I can have that strong feeling of love?

Yes.

What do you mean in the first question where you said that “If you understand that you are already here?” What is here?

Here is where we are. It is not some place out there it is the place of our heart.

Would you be willing and able to return to answer questions others might have of you?

Yes, we would try.

This is a conversation I had when I focused on talking with a light worker or light being. They said they would be willing to answer questions of others as well.
Old 07-01-2015, 01:58 PM
Guide

Interesting answers. I think that many have their heart chakra blocked and that is why they can feel unconditional love. This is also true with me. Sometimes we have too much negativity in our lives and we became blocked.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Guide

Hello
I would love to ask those beings from light one or more questions.
I want to ask them about the higher chakras, like 8th chakras/soul star chakr
a and other higher chakras. Some call them 4th dimensional chakras, 5th, 6th, 7th dimensional chakras etc. What happens when these are activated?
Old 07-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Guide

I want to ask you about metaphysical items, like conjured spirits, spells, talismans, amulets infused with different powers. I saw that are quite a few sellers online. I want to know more about these items/products. These can be very useful in the right hands? Thank you.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:33 PM
Ascender
Hello Jordank. We are here and we know what sort of energy fields you are refering to. They are there and are resonating all of the time. It is fortunate that you are here today. Tridek thought we would not be able to answer this question but we are able to. It is what it is. They resonate and they sing. They sing for all that they are worth. It really is fantastic to be in the presence of someone who has seen this. They are quite awe inspiring. In the physical reality if someone has their higher chakras activated it can result in....unbelievable happiness beyond your wildest dreams. That is all I know. Thank you for your question.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:34 PM
Ascender
Jordank, we do not wish to answer the question about metaphysical items.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:35 PM
Guide

Ok, I understand. I hope that about the higher chakras is alright.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tridek
Hello Jordank. We are here and we know what sort of energy fields you are refering to. They are there and are resonating all of the time. It is fortunate that you are here today. Tridek thought we would not be able to answer this question but we are able to. It is what it is. They resonate and they sing. They sing for all that they are worth. It really is fantastic to be in the presence of someone who has seen this. They are quite awe inspiring. In the physical reality if someone has their higher chakras activated it can result in....unbelievable happiness beyond your wildest dreams. That is all I know. Thank you for your question.

Thank you for your answer. These higher chakras can open portals to higher dimensions and soul travel?
Old 07-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Guide

I want to ask you about more dna starnds activated. Some say that in Atlantis or Lemuria people had thousands or more dna starnds activated. I have also read about indigos, rainbow children/adults, crystal children/adults, diamond childred/adult etc. that can have thousands, millions or even more dna strands downloaded and activated. This means that you can have new spiritual gifts just like with chakras? Thank you.
Old 07-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Ascender
We are aware that there is a possibility to move around through these chakras but it is not of interest to us. Your questions are valuable and I appreciate them.