Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-10-2010, 12:44 PM
sunny shine

Interesting! did you check with any mediums as to what they have to say about these experiences?
Old 29-10-2010, 12:52 PM
abikisses

I would try meditating again, it's been a while... ;)

By the way... it's all real. The answers will be revealed when you're ready to receive.

Blessings
Abikisses
Old 29-10-2010, 12:59 PM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
Interesting! did you check with any mediums as to what they have to say about these experiences?

there's not really any mediums around where i live, and ones online demand like £30 or so just for an analysis o.o
Old 29-10-2010, 01:01 PM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
I would try meditating again, it's been a while... ;)

By the way... it's all real. The answers will be revealed when you're ready to receive.

Blessings
Abikisses

yes..it has been a while, i just lack any space or room to meditate in now, with my brother always following me wherever i go and the fact i can't seem to fnd any stores that sell candles, will probably have to but it offa ebay :\

and i sorta feel like i don't know how to meditate anymore...i sorta stopped after my bizarre experience at the end of the week of meditating, guess i could try again, just no idea what to ask or how word it mentally when or "if" i trance out again
Old 29-10-2010, 01:05 PM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamagthraV2
yes..it has been a while, i just lack any space or room to meditate in now, with my brother always following me wherever i go and the fact i can't seem to fnd any stores that sell candles, will probably have to but it offa ebay :\

and i sorta feel like i don't know how to meditate anymore...i sorta stopped after my bizarre experience at the end of the week of meditating, guess i could try again, just no idea what to ask or how word it mentally when or "if" i trance out again

You don't need anything to meditate. Just a quiet space.

I usually meditate before sleep. I have two kids and one who is a baby in my room - it is possible!

Old 29-10-2010, 01:07 PM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abikisses
You don't need anything to meditate. Just a quiet space.

I usually meditate before sleep. I have two kids and one who is a baby in my room - it is possible!

Alright, if you say so, hehe! I find candles, when lit, greatly relax me, and make it easier for me to meditate. Guess i could try it with eyes closed, and breathing in positive energy and exhaling negative energy, over and over and focus on my rhythm before letting it be natural and trance out

What should i ask when i manage it?
Old 29-10-2010, 01:10 PM
abikisses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamagthraV2
Alright, if you say so, hehe! I find candles, when lit, greatly relax me, and make it easier for me to meditate. Guess i could try it with eyes closed, and breathing in positive energy and exhaling negative energy, over and over and focus on my rhythm before letting it be natural and trance out

What should i ask when i manage it?

You could try not asking for anything and being aware of your true essence instead.

Alternatively, you may wish to try contacting your spirit guides... there are good exercises on the development board.

Personally, I like to go direct to Source and information is revealed when the mind stops wondering, like when doing the dishes!

Good luck
Old 05-12-2010, 02:50 PM
Vildrik

It sounds a little bit like my experience. I had been out living as a hermit in the forest for a week or so. One day I decided to bring some crystals and stones to plant in the forest. For one reason I decided to bring a golden alabaster stone from Valley of kings in Egypt. As I walked in the forest I started to to plant the crystals and eventually found a antstack. What a perfect place to plant the alabaster stone I thought to myself. I planted it and it looked kinda cool, like a pyramid or something. A minute later I closed my eyes and I started to see a Pyramid in Giza in it's original shape. It was white with golden capstone. Then I heard a voice saying "Hes seeing the golden capstones!". I got kinda shocked and opened my eyes to quickly.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Ciqala

Hello Samagathra, that is quite an intense vision.
The fact that you felt nothing, felt robotic, and you saw a the void of blackness, seems to me like you were suddenly lifted out of this plane, into the astral plane as some say, but basically how i like to think of it, is you disappear, then reappear into the death realm, or the dream realm, or the past, or the future, to me, it seemed like it was coming to you, and you were just "nowhere" for awhile.
The pyramid could be a door, to the other side.
It could also just be as simple as a magnificent piece of architecture in the other world.
I know when i traveled, sometimes i would end up in completely random places, and see the most intense things, architecture, and buildings.
It could be a giant sign that is telling you something.
I'd try and explore it more.
Old 18-12-2010, 10:15 AM
star-child

Hello, I came across this book the other day called Pyramid Power and I thought of you! Here is an Amazon link http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pyramid-Powe...2667274&sr=1-1 It might give you some insight about what your vision was about.

Sophie :)