Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 22-02-2013, 08:21 PM
Master

I didn't even think it was possible to raise your vibration w/o integration.
Old 22-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I didn't even think it was possible to raise your vibration w/o integration.

Well, those who do not integrate are not really raising their overall vibration that much, they are just tuning into the higher states of consciousness that already exist for them. Many do this to escape.

They usually say things like, "I don't belong here on this planet". If that were really true, then they wouldn't be here. Of course this is just a generalization for the sake of explanation.

When you raise your awareness to the higher states of consciousness within, you do usually bring higher vibration or greater energy to whatever level you are focused on, while the other realms of your being are being neglected, thus creating greater imbalance.
"Correcting oneself is correcting the whole world. The sun is simply bright. It does not correct anyone. Because it shines, the whole world is full of light. Transforming yourself is a means of giving light." ~~~~Ramana Maharshi
Old 22-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
The emphasis on raising the vibration is causing a deep imbalance in the energetic field with the astro and the earth plane. The earth plane is in a state of fragility with many issues, pollution, misuse, disrespect, greed - but one factor that is not generally considered is how the mother earth loves to embrace the human and that is the design, and the flow of the energy from the earth to the human is being lost with the increase to the higher vibrations.

Furthermore, the energy in the "high vibrational field" is not being fed from the mother earth, nor is it being fed from the human and so the energetic is becoming thin and tenuous, and it is getting further and further away. This in itself creates an excitement in the human field as they realise the sacred nature of "high vibrational planes" and the desire to reach that state becomes greater and greater.

But rather than seek to bring the high vibrational plane to the earth by a healthy and pure regard to the earth plane, and also ensure the balance of the earth energy with the high vibration, the human excitment, pressure, conformity, competition and greed - it is taken higher and higher.

Be wary, the high vibrations are like the oxygen level at the peak of a mountain and they won't sustain you if they are not sifted and mingled wiht the purity of intent with mother earth. The relationship between these two is not understood and not examined by the humans and the natural order is being lost. The earth rages with a fury as the surplus energy that it holds is turned in on itself - and yes indeed a component of global warming is the movement of humans towards higher vibrations. And the higher vibrations are being depleted.

THe movement is required to bring the high vibrations that you chase to the heart centre and not the head centre, and mingle the earth energy in the heart centre and allow this very point in your core to become the focus.

Cease the activity to raise the vibrational field that you are functioning in and start the activity to stabilise the vibrational field. Without stability, there is no growth. Without the stability, there will be the shift away of the high vibrations and you will not be able to find them, and the earth will not be able to support you. Without stability, there is no development and expansion.

Seek to do this with integrity and respect for the energy of mother earth and the causal with which you work. Honour them that they may honour you. Serve them and they will serve you. Feed off them and use them, and you will simply feed off them til there is no more for the you.

Bring back the energies to the balance.

I'm not deliberately contradicting these findings, but one of the highest vibrations we can achieve is the one prevalent in the very high astral state, which is unconditional love and compassion. Now anyone who resonates with these particular qualities are NOT going to have "their heads in the clouds" and not care about Earth issues, or compassionate issues, plus to achieve these vibrational states, and hold on to them, and live them, would need some strength of character, and/or a level of spiritual evolution. These are going to be caring humans. And likely, humans who can help to achieve the balance so needed by use of other skills they have learned on their evolutionary journey.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Master

True Tobi. Indeed true. But, there are varying understandings of the "high vibrations". The high vibration you are talking about is what I would refer to as a heart consciousness and a connection of energies through the heart. But there is a great mass of people who bypass the heart, who raise the conscious with their mind, or ground with the lower chakra and never the twain do meet.

By raising your vibration, I believe there is the necessity to also lower vibratinos as well, or connect with "lower vibrations" and process this in the deepest corners of the soul.
Old 22-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I see your point better now Belle. Those who try to fly before they can walk straight. Never a wise thing. It's important to be fully integrated into Earth life because after all, we did choose to come here and experience Earth life.
I see what you mean now.
I do feel that any kind of "ascension" is best done through the Heart. Because compassion for all life at all levels, shall surely follow, and the Heart energies will balance things out nicely.
Old 23-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Master

Tobi I got more clarity on this after I logged off.

The heart vibration: pure vibration. Combination of earth and heaven energy. High vibrations per se are not generally a good thing as the gesture of grounding is rarely processed fully in conjunction with the higher. If it is then it becomes "pure".
Old 23-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Master

I like this idea, though I know little about what so-called "vibrations" really are. Good timing for me, as I was considering trying to "raise my vibrations" and now I"m rethinking that. I read somewhere that turmeric is supposed to balance and cleanse all the chakra and "connect heaven and earth. I don't know, I've had it, and it seems to have some spiritual effect on me, but its hard for me to describe what is happening. I wonder what other ways there are to balance this way. I think I have a fixation in the mind, not sure if it has anything to do with chakras or vibrations.
Old 23-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
pure vibration
So what does this mean? Energetic frequencies without judgement as to whether they are good or bad, higher or lower etc?

Yeah, I guess so since it's about the heart and not the mind.
Old 07-04-2013, 03:34 AM
Master

I do believe you need to be grounded to the Earth, so that when you raise your vibration into a higher state, you are allowing the Earth to help stabilize you, and keep you in this time/space reality we call the 21st century.

To me, the lower vibrations means anger, fear, rage, etc etc, and that is what I am trying to move out of - and into the higher vibrations of general well being, and appreciation and love. True, I can't live there all the time, but I want to clean up my vibration as much as I possibly can on each area of my life. It is a process, and one that takes as long as it takes, and there are days I leap ahead on one area, and backtrack in the other, but the raising of one's vibrations is central to the well being of one's self.

So, I agree with grounding to the Earth - however I don't agree with staying in the lower vibrations. Haven't we all been there, done that? No offense, Belle, I'm just not resonating with this one , but maybe it is just a terminology thing. What I call a lower vibration may mean something totally different to you, as the English language has some foibles as each word can mean so many different things, so I think maybe that is what is happening, with my take on it anyway :). But, if not, to each his own, and we are all on different paths, and there is no right or wrong to any of it, is is just individual as to what each one of us' intention is. And mine is to dump my fears and be more accepting and loving to myself, and that IS a higher vibration for me :)

Just my 2 cents.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Master

No offense taken .... as you say we are each on our own path.