Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-03-2018, 06:33 AM
Master
I'm of the realisation now that others will learn more if I talk to myself on here, rather than trying to engage others....cool.

For example, my Higher Self is now telling me about the benefits of going to see a Shamanic Healer over a Psychologist, as the former will know how to crack that egg encasing my emotions, whereas the latter will not.

I also need to find a still place (within or without) where I can just lose myself in trance...

Going into deep trance fixes this for a while...but I'm running out of triggers that will work consistently for it.
Old 06-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Gem (sorry for mentioning you in positive light Gem, I hope you don't mind) is pretty clued into lots of ways of where people are coming from within their own need space of relating and connecting, I suspect he has great discernment.

What the hell - I'll take this one ...

It isn't showing discernment if you have some sort of grievance & don't address it. There is no empathy or understanding involved - no attempt at ironing out differences.

Being silent when addressed on multiple occasions is surely ignorant?

If a person is engaging you in a pleasant manner I.e talking about movies - there is no reason to not find common ground.

I don't block as it shows an unwillingness to reach an understanding with a person.

Here - now I'm talking to you nicely but noting why it's unfair not to give reason to a person seeking the answer.

Ignoring Shevani is the actions of a spiritual white belt - not something usually associated with Gem.

I speak as a peacemaker but anyone feel free to attack - I can handle it.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 06-03-2018, 11:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
What the hell - I'll take this one ...

It isn't showing discernment if you have some sort of grievance & don't address it. There is no empathy or understanding involved - no attempt at ironing out differences.

Being silent when addressed on multiple occasions is surely ignorant?

If a person is engaging you in a pleasant manner I.e talking about movies - there is no reason to not find common ground.

I don't block as it shows an unwillingness to reach an understanding with a person.

Here - now I'm talking to you nicely but noting why it's unfair not to give reason to a person seeking the answer.

Ignoring Shevani is the actions of a spiritual white belt - not something usually associated with Gem.

I speak as a peacemaker but anyone feel free to attack - I can handle it.

You can share your view. Its about you and how you feel.

Peacemakers who want others to attack, is that really a peacemaker? The mind boggles.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-03-2018, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
You can share your view. Its about you and how you feel.

Peacemakers who want others to attack, is that really a peacemaker? The mind boggles.

Semantics & issue avoidance.

The response itself was as expected (hence the caveat of "feel free to attack") instead of understanding or providing the bridge that is obviously required in the situation.

It would be altruistic to create a peace instead of picking flies as an excuse not too.

This is an olive branch - chop it down if you so choose.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 06-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Semantics & issue avoidance.

The response itself was as expected (hence the caveat of "feel free to attack") instead of understanding or providing the bridge that is obviously required in the situation.

It would be altruistic to create a peace instead of picking flies as an excuse not too.

This is an olive branch - chop it down if you so choose.

I am observing you haven't changed much.

I will observe you from a distance once more.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 06-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I'm of the realisation now that others will learn more if I talk to myself on here, rather than trying to engage others....cool.

For example, my Higher Self is now telling me about the benefits of going to see a Shamanic Healer over a Psychologist, as the former will know how to crack that egg encasing my emotions, whereas the latter will not.

I also need to find a still place (within or without) where I can just lose myself in trance...

Going into deep trance fixes this for a while...but I'm running out of triggers that will work consistently for it.

I do shamanic work.. I am excited for you trying a new approach. As I often say to people who come to me, don't stick with those where things are not working out for you, even with me and what I offer them. Be open to try something new and you just never know what you might find.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I am observing you haven't changed much.

I will observe you from a distance once more.

Acting on behalf of others to void an apparent grievance between them is above any personal bias you may have towards me or vise versa.

If a person chooses to attack or be unhelpful it says far more about them than the person offering a truce for the sake of others.

It's not about us naturesflow - its about helping them to communicate since they are both learned posters who both offer thoughtful insight.

Hence the olive branch.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 06-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Master
Point proven - the whole "we need to work together & unify" ideal will never work.

Above, my wording or terminology is not sufficient therefore the offer of peace or creating it must be shot down.

If peace is what everyone requires - why not contribute when the option arises?

Sorry Shivani - it could have been a wonderful gift for you.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain
Old 06-03-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Acting on behalf of others to void an apparent grievance between them is above any personal bias you may have towards me or vise versa.

If a person chooses to attack or be unhelpful it says far more about them than the person offering a truce for the sake of others.

It's not about us naturesflow - its about helping them to communicate since they are both learned posters who both offer thoughtful insight.

In your view of helping "them" and if that is a role your playing, that is your call. I don't see I need to help "them" to communicate.

Where one is looking into any given situation, speaks a lot about where they are looking and what one will act upon and do. I trust each view as it decides for itself where it is looking and what it wants to do. I trust what I know and see and share as I see necessary to any shared space.

So it is your call as you decide what you do.

Old 06-03-2018, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
In your view of helping "them" and if that is a role your playing, that is your call. I don't see I need to help "them" to communicate.

Where one is looking into any given situation, speaks a lot about where they are looking and what one will act upon and do. I trust each view as it decides for itself where it is looking and what it wants to do. I trust what I know and see and share as I see necessary to any shared space.

So it is your call as you decide what you do.

How unapologetic & void of responsibility that sounds to me.

I will address you no further - it's a shame you refuse to find common ground by reuniting those we admire.

"I don't wanna" would have summed it up faster.

"I am your creation.

- Legacy Of Kain