Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Guide
Black and White

I don't know if this is synchronicity and if it is, what it means. I'm going through a pretty tough spiritual awakening. I woke up in the night several weeks ago seeing the words "black and white" in my third eye. Ever since I keep seeing or hearing the phrase. Just logged on now to see someone's put the title of a thread starting with "black, white ......" and I thought here we go again! Anyone have any thoughts or ideas as to what this could possibly mean?
Old 03-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Experiencer
You are in some philosophy. What is it about black and white, that could give you a meaning? Learning..

They are colors, opposites. Balance. Jin jang, symbol.

What is behind colors? How they play out? It is a large area of meaning.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:57 AM
Guide
When I started to consider it, I thought about the saying 'it's not black and white'. But I don't consider myself to be a black and white kind of person in terms of thinking.

I also thought of balance, ying yang, masculine feminine. Maybe that's it, it seems simplistic but maybe I'm reading more into it than needs be. I guess that in time the answer will reveal itself.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Experiencer
Yes it usually does, when you expose it. Enjoy your discoveries
Old 05-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Guide
It happened again last night, was flicking through tv channels and came across a film called 'Black and White'. This is beginning to drive me crazy!
Old 05-03-2017, 11:04 AM
Experiencer
Maybe you are trying to say something to yourself. If i ask you, what means black and white, i see it all the time, you can give me answer for yourself?
Old 05-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Perhaps Holy Spirit is attempting to bring to your awareness the seed of dualistic thinking. Duality is a byproduct of the egoic mind which produces the world we experience every day. Binary thought leads to judgement, separation, and inevitably fear.

Perhaps take some time to sit with this idea of dualistic thinking? Be conscious of how often the mind is scanning and grouping, defining, labeling, and dividing up what it observes...?
Old 05-03-2017, 02:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimmGreyes
Perhaps Holy Spirit is attempting to bring to your awareness the seed of dualistic thinking. Duality is a byproduct of the egoic mind which produces the world we experience every day. Binary thought leads to judgement, separation, and inevitably fear.

Perhaps take some time to sit with this idea of dualistic thinking? Be conscious of how often the mind is scanning and grouping, defining, labeling, and dividing up what it observes...?

Thank you for your reply. I have no idea what duality is! I know there is a thread for it and I have looked at a while ago but none of it made any sense to me.
Old 05-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Because I work in the mental health field, the first thing that crossed my mind is "black and white thinking". I think this is what GrimmGreyes may be referring to. ie. If I hate you because you did something wrong to me once, that's black and white thinking. If I remind myself that you aren't always a bad person, maybe something caused you to do what you did, etc I'm looking for the grey area, and that releases negative feelings, judgements, etc Maybe it's reminding you to be careful of not engaging in black and white thinking? Take care xox
Old 05-03-2017, 04:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by HopeForever
Because I work in the mental health field, the first thing that crossed my mind is "black and white thinking". I think this is what GrimmGreyes may be referring to. ie. If I hate you because you did something wrong to me once, that's black and white thinking. xox

That kind of thinking is definitely not me. I have received a clairvoyant message that I will receive the answer soon so I will post again when I understand the meaning. Thank you for all your support.