Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-11-2011, 11:46 PM
Master

what do bells mean?

i had a synchronicity with the word bell yesterday....
keep getting references to bells...
why?
Old 29-11-2011, 11:59 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
why?

Think of the characteristics associated with bells. They usually were associated with carrying messages through the air and over distances. Clearing the air...changing the frequency in the air...clear messages as associated with the prophetic...these are the main ones that I connect with when it comes to bells.

Maybe they are referring to how you will be hearing things in the future...just a guess
Old 30-11-2011, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
why?

Hello, Rena..

Usually when I receive something that I feel to be a synchronicity, I do a few things to help me determine the significance .. Firstly, I ask myself what immediately comes to mind when I think of a bell/s... Or, what I would most associate that with.

Then, I usually go online to check using the following search terms:

"Metaphysical meaning of _______"
"Spiritual meaning of _________"
"Dream symbol _________"
"Dream dictionary ________"

Usually, even if it's not a dream, I still check at least 2 or 3 sites for the symbol because the same symbol can appear more than one way, but still have carry the same message.. It can come in a vision, a dream, a flash, via books, pictures, a gift from a friend, family members saying something... I have a lot of luck when I check all avenues.. I never leave it to one source..

Most importantly, if nothing resonates, don't feel like you have to make something fit.. You'll find the meaning in time (and sometimes it does take time - like days, weeks or months.. and sometimes years) if you are meant to.

So here's what I found on my 1st search for bell symbolism:

bells ringing
The ringing of a bell or bells can represent a message being delivered. For example, the ringing of a school bell sends the message that class is beginning or ending. The ringing of church bells sends a message that a significant event has occured. The ringing of a delicate bell or chime could mean there's a message you need to pay attention to, either in the dream or in real life. (more at dreamvisions.com)

Throughout society and culture around the world, bells have a multitude of meanings and purposes. Bells symbolize beginnings and endings. Bells are rung at weddings, funerals and to kick off boxing rounds on the Jerry Springerhttp://www.assoc-amazon.com/e/ir?t=oymygoddecrea-20&l=ur2&o=1 show. Church bells gather people by summoning them to church or events. Bells announce that someone's at the door or on the phone and warn us not to cross railroad tracks. Chimes tinkling in the breeze can relax us and help us guess the speed of the wind. Bells even have the power to tell us what to do! Alarm clocks tell us to wake up and school bells tell us to get to class. (more at BellaOnline)..

Sorry my formatting isn't working on SF so I can't highlight or bold anything..

Anyway hope this helps!

Blessings ♥

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 30-11-2011, 12:10 AM
Master
*shout out to Nightowl*

Hoot Hoot!! ♥
Old 30-11-2011, 12:13 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthMamma
*shout out to Nightowl*

Hoot Hoot!! ♥

EarthMamma, right back atcha!
Old 30-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Deactivated Account

" what do bells mean? "

Christmas is coming and the reindeer are getting anxious to travel ! an elf, who I do believe is one of my spirit guides, whispered this in my ear

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 30-11-2011, 03:41 AM
Master

thanks nightowl and
thanks earthmamma for that information! it helped a lot!
dream angel, did you really get a message?
im guessing that message was directed towards me.....as in christmas is coming for me?
lol i was also getting christmas signs a while back....