Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-10-2011, 06:30 AM
Master
Coins as signs

Most of my life I've been picking up coins, pennies, nickles, dimes or quarters (mostly in my old Subaru), I use to think I had dropped these coins, though most of the time I don't recall dropping them and just letting them stay there. I'd find them all over the house, on the bed, on the floor, on the table. Even outside on the sidewalk or in a parking lot.

I don't see them as much as I use to but I still will.

Our neighbor is always finding coins all over the place, as does her girlfriend, she'd find coins places where there were none a few seconds ago, my neighbors girlfriend got freaked a bit at seeing the coins.

My neighbor's grandmother died over the winter and I told her it could be her leaving the pennies and other coins around.
My neighbor is away staying at her girlfriends place for about 2 months and we are sort of keeping an eye on her place (picking up her mail) and my husband went into her place to bring her mail, I went over to talk to him about something and he said, "Look there's a penny on the floor" there it was near the bathroom in the hallway. Wow it hadn't been there yesterday and I know I didn't have any pockets for coins and I know the neighbor had not come home. I picked up the penny, it was "tails" and the year was 2002. If it was from the neighbors grandmother why was she leaving pennies when she knows her granddaughter is not there? Unless she knows she will be back soon (she comes atleast once a week to get her mail). I put the penny on the counter in the bathroom next to the other one that was there.

I had also found one in the neigbors place about a month ago, it was next to the coffee table, I picked it up and put it on the coffee table. That could have been from the neighbor, she could have dropped it when she had come by to get her mail, not sure though, especially knowing someone is leaving coins around the house.

If it was for me 2002 has no significance that I can remember.
My husband hadn't dropped either, he doesn't carry loose change around in his pocket and his coin pouch was in our house next door.

Is this a sign or ??? curious to know what the coins mean. I have heard about "Pennies from Heaven" how a deceased realitive would leave coins around to let the person know they were okay and were watching over them.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 15-10-2011, 09:54 AM
silent whisper

I think I read in one of doreen virtues books called signs and symbols..(not completlely sure of the name) and she mentions coins in there. You might like to take a look at her meaning..
Old 15-10-2011, 02:08 PM
Medium_Laura

coins are definitely signs. Check the dates. When they are a sign, the year has a special meaning.
Old 15-10-2011, 07:55 PM
Master
Thank you silent whisper and Laura for the information.
I went to look up angel signs and found a lot of great info ! Made a lot of sense. I just haven't been paying close attention to the signs coming my way.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 23-10-2011, 08:51 PM
wondering

I used to notice many signs that crossed my path (not so much any more), but one of the more significant things that happened to me was a few years ago. To back up a bit, a couple of years before this happened, I had been a member of an online forum and crossed paths with a man who affected me deeply, though at the time I had no idea why. We seemed connected to one another somehow - at least to me - and after we lost touch (very suddenly, our friendship was cut short by someone else) I went through an intense spiritual awakening, that included having both *soul* dreams with this man as well as prophetic dreams about him; psychic awareness that seemed to happen overnight as well; and a life-threatening illness that came on days after we lost touch. It's a long story, so I won't get into it any more than that. :)

As for the sign I received with coins, one day I was out in my front yard, digging up the entire lawn after an invasion of grubs had destroyed the grass. I'd been there for a while when something caught my eye in the dirt. Upon closer inspection I could see that it was a coin of some sort, buried deep within the earth, and I was going to ignore it and go on digging...but this 'voice' in my head kept urging me, rather persistently, to pick it up and look at it. So I did. The coin must have been there for a great many years because it was so filthy and corroded that I couldn't make anything out. And again I was going to toss it away, but that voice urged me again, to take it in the house and clean it off. I finally did, and that's when I could see that it was a Canadian 1957 penny. I live in Canada, so it wasn't too surprising, but my year of birth is 1957. I thought that was kind of neat, so kept it.

The next day I was getting out of a family member's vehicle when, once again, something caught my eye. It was another penny, this one wedged near the door. I was going to ignore it, but as with the day before, I suddenly had this enormous urge to pick it up...it almost felt like someone was literally pushing me to do so, it felt that urgent. So I did, and took it into the house with me. When I looked at it, I was rather taken aback when I saw that this penny was an American 1969 penny...you guessed it, his country of residence, and his year of birth. Coincidence? Could be...but whenever something happens to me that feels deeply connected to spirit, I get a certain sense that comes deep from within; hard to explain, but I guess the closest I could come is to call it a *knowing*. And that's exactly how I felt both times when these pennies came into my presence.
Old 23-10-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
Wow wondering that is so awesome !! I got serious chills reading what you just wrote !! I totally believe it was a sign sent from someone. I've learned not to ignore signs any more even when they are ver subtle.

I was in my neighbors place the other day, my son had come along and he picked up a penny and the year this time was 2001. Not sure who the pennies were for...

Old 20-04-2012, 11:50 PM
Master
Okay, I am still finding those coings and 9 out of 10 times the years are 2002 on the pennies - usually they are pennies. I still am not sure what I am being told ... I have left my son's father, that occured months ago and I am in a different town than I had been in and I still am finding these coins ... I should add that i also find pennies from 2001 too ... I actually have one in my jacket pocket right now ... pretty wild. I do find coins, mostly pennies like I said all over, in my bed, in the street, on the floor, I use to find them in my car all the time ..