Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-01-2011, 01:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenwithinYOU
There is no reincarnation, the 1000 year millennial period is totally not the same thing as coming to this world again, that is when Jesus comes to judge, etc... not bring born into the flesh, sin... again. Jesus died ONCE. WE LIVE ONCE. You want to know the REAL truth, here it is: THAT we are here to realize our sinful nature, not to make due with it... to hate it, not enjoy it, to seek another SELF from SPIRIT, to be REALLY born again so that GOD is no longer hidden... how? MAN cannot attain God, all you do is ASK, wait, READ and FAST... and do not leave (stop the persuit) until POWER from on high HAS overshadowed you.

IF ONE cannot realize they are SICK they cannot be healed from the human condition, the STREAMS of Living Water from within Jesus spoke of, HEAVEN within, IS AT HAND... and nobody wants to fast in secret, READ or ASK GOD for the Living Water and nobody has faith that IF THEY DO THIS.. and REALLY WAIT for something to happen... if they NEED something to happen because sinning SIMPLY JUST HURTS too much... and one is sick of hurting GOD... then they will HATE THEIR LIFE and SEEK HEAVEN and a heavenly BODY instead... GOD revealed... EMAIL me if you want to know exactly what I did, what God has shown me in terms of visions, not dreams... and how you can be connected to HEAVEN itself within a few weeks... and that THIS was the MASTER PLAN OF GOD in Christ.

Sincerely

Alex
[email protected]
this is YOUR opinion, nothing more...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 20-01-2011, 01:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenwithinYOU
There is no reincarnation, the 1000 year millennial period is totally not the same thing as coming to this world again, that is when Jesus comes to judge, etc... not bring born into the flesh, sin... again. Jesus died ONCE. WE LIVE ONCE. You want to know the REAL truth, here it is: THAT we are here to realize our sinful nature, not to make due with it... to hate it, not enjoy it, to seek another SELF from SPIRIT, to be REALLY born again so that GOD is no longer hidden... how? MAN cannot attain God, all you do is ASK, wait, READ and FAST... and do not leave (stop the persuit) until POWER from on high HAS overshadowed you.

IF ONE cannot realize they are SICK they cannot be healed from the human condition, the STREAMS of Living Water from within Jesus spoke of, HEAVEN within, IS AT HAND... and nobody wants to fast in secret, READ or ASK GOD for the Living Water and nobody has faith that IF THEY DO THIS.. and REALLY WAIT for something to happen... if they NEED something to happen because sinning SIMPLY JUST HURTS too much... and one is sick of hurting GOD... then they will HATE THEIR LIFE and SEEK HEAVEN and a heavenly BODY instead... GOD revealed... EMAIL me if you want to know exactly what I did, what God has shown me in terms of visions, not dreams... and how you can be connected to HEAVEN itself within a few weeks... and that THIS was the MASTER PLAN OF GOD in Christ.

Sincerely

Alex
[email protected]

Well, brother, WELCOME!

I welcome you, to our forum!

There is great truth in much that you have written.
The tone, is a bit fundamentalist.
But if it is God's Love that you are seeking/sharing, and your
understanding/belief in Christ.
Then you are amongst friends!

The "human condition", is a necessary step, in our greater evolution.
Our imperfection, these are part of the package, that come with this flesh body. God has decided, that the Earth experience, is a necessary part, of the souls evolution/development, which forms a part of the eventual, and gradual, return to the Source.

God is the only Perfect Being, in all of Existence. And below Him,
there is Jesus. The Son of God. A very advanced, and pure soul.

The rest of us, have great work to do.

But this work, should not be seen as shameful, or as having
some form of a "condition."
It is just that.
A work-in-progress.

Brother, welcome, enjoy your stay here.
You might want to consider turning down the fundamentalist dial, just a touch, and turn up the dial that reads "LOVE".
Or perhaps even the dial that reads "GOD'S DIVINE LOVE."

God's Love and Blessings to All!
Old 20-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
this is YOUR opinion, nothing more...

Shabda, easy brother. Easy.

Don't make me re-post your splendid passage that you left for all of us, which outlines the importance of tolerance. (Awesome post)

He is new to this forum.

What was it you told me? Divine Love, is the shield and the sword?

With Love Shabda. Like your avatar shows. And like your signature, says.
Amidst all opposition.

There should still be LOVE.

Old 20-01-2011, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
Shabda, easy brother. Easy.

Don't make me re-post your splendid passage that you left for all of us, which outlines the importance of tolerance. (Awesome post)

He is new to this forum.

What was it you told me? Divine Love, is the shield and the sword?

With Love Shabda. Like your avatar shows. And like your signature, says.
Amidst all opposition.

There should still be LOVE.

im sorry, but it had to be pointed out, i was being told there is no such thing, and i know differently...of course, i still respect that person's opinion, no problem with that, but im not sure the same respect was going all the way round the way it was stated...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 20-01-2011, 02:24 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
im sorry, but it had to be pointed out, i was being told there is no such thing, and i know differently...of course, i still respect that person's opinion, no problem with that, but im not sure the same respect was going all the way round the way it was stated...

You're not wrong Shabda.
Fundamentalism, can elicit a strong response.
I know you've had your fair share as well.

People come on to this forum, on one frequency. And then, in time, as all frequencies are sympathetic, there comes the inevitable harmony. Give him some time, to adjust.

This is not a place where fundamentalism blooms and flowers. Here, people are more inclined towards the spiritual.

As our new friend and brother, will soon discover.
No harm. Just strong opinions.

As the rose blooms amidst thorns, so great souls shine out through all opposition, IN THE LIGHT OF LOVE

Always, in the light of LOVE.

Old 20-01-2011, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineLove
You're not wrong Shabda.
Fundamentalism, can elicit a strong response.
I know you've had your fair share as well.

People come on to this forum, on one frequency. And then, in time, as all frequencies are sympathetic, there comes the inevitable harmony. Give him some time, to adjust.

This is not a place where fundamentalism blooms and flowers. Here, people are more inclined towards the spiritual.

As our new friend and brother, will soon discover.
No harm. Just strong opinions.

As the rose blooms amidst thorns, so great souls shine out through all opposition, IN THE LIGHT OF LOVE

Always, in the light of LOVE.

i have no problem with the new guy, but sometimes folks dont realize that their opinion is an opinion, not a fact that can be proven to others, not sure that that was what he actually meant or anything either, so i just said it, thats all, no harm meant by any means, and i hope, no harm taken...
Rumi
Old 20-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
i have no problem with the new guy, but sometimes folks dont realize that their opinion is an opinion, not a fact that can be proven to others, not sure that that was what he actually meant or anything either, so i just said it, thats all, no harm meant by any means, and i hope, no harm taken...

Shabda, I can't help but to reflect on the passage you left the other day.
It was truly a moving piece.

In a way, I think we should all strive, to achieve that level of harmony amongst one another.

Especially here, on a forum, that supports so many different views.

There is so much disharmony in the world, already, that we should truly try, especially places like this, a SPIRITUAL FORUM.

To practice harmony.

Shabda, this thread, is a subject that you have considerable insight on.
Why not share some of your knowledge here?

Amilius, why not shed some light here as well? I know you believe deeply in Christ, but that you also believe in re-incarnation.

Come on people, OPEN UP!

My views, fall in line, with Jesus's teachings. Present day.
Jesus teaches, while the flesh body grows in parallel to the soul, there is also a spirit body, that develops.
This spirit body, surrounds the soul, when we leave the flesh body.
And from his teachings, he is quite clear, that a soul, with a spirit body, a spirit body which has formed, because of the years spent developing and growing, cannot be removed.

Jesus teaches, that only souls, without a spirit body, can incarnate.

So only new souls, or fresh souls.

The souls, with spirit bodies, move onward, to the spirit realms.
Never re-tracing its steps.

This is also a very important distinction, in Jesus's teachings.
That the soul, was never designed, to re-trace its steps, but rather, to move onward. Always onward.

I am glad this subject came up, as I wanted to learn more of what other faiths/practices had discovered.

Old 20-01-2011, 04:36 AM
Master
DivineLove:

As much as I like Padgett and Cayce on soul development and the point of life is to partake of the divine, the one thing I don't understand is that you say Jesus' teachings say etc etc.

Those are his teachings according to Padgett.

No where in the Synoptic Gospels, Gnostic, Nag Hammadi or whatever does Jesus ever renounce reincarnation.

If anything is it easily hinted in the Synoptic Gospels, and spoken openly in the Gnostic and Dead Sea Scrolls.

And evidence of the first century christians along with Jews believing in reincarnation and resurrection were common themes.

I don't understand how Padgett could channel every truth 100% correctly.

It sounds a bit cultish. The same with Cayce's A.R.E. organization.

Just my humble opinion
Old 20-01-2011, 04:49 AM
Master
i would like to point out (my own opinion or perception of course) that the spirit body is not at all the same thing as the soul, and we have many many spirit bodies, this is what is seen as a ghost in haunted places, a soul itself IS without a spirit body,existing upon a level where spirit bodies cannot, and before going to prepare for reincarnation, all of these lower spirit bodies cease to exist altogether, and are remade anew...just my take on it all...
Rumi
Old 20-01-2011, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
DivineLove:

As much as I like Padgett and Cayce on soul development and the point of life is to partake of the divine, the one thing I don't understand is that you say Jesus' teachings say etc etc.

Those are his teachings according to Padgett.

No where in the Synoptic Gospels, Gnostic, Nag Hammadi or whatever does Jesus ever renounce reincarnation.

If anything is it easily hinted in the Synoptic Gospels, and spoken openly in the Gnostic and Dead Sea Scrolls.

And evidence of the first century christians along with Jews believing in reincarnation and resurrection were common themes.

I don't understand how Padgett could channel every truth 100% correctly.

It sounds a bit cultish. The same with Cayce's A.R.E. organization.

Just my humble opinion

Amilius,

I was really hoping you would share some of your knowledge on this subject.

Mr. Padgett, is not the only medium, to have received messages from Jesus.

Dr. David Lampron, president of the Foundation Church of Divine Truth, is one of two mediums, who receives all formal messages from Jesus, present day. The messages date back to the mid 80's. All published here:

http://www.fcdt.org/messages/messages_toc.htm

Hans Radix, received messages from Jesus and Judas. He resides in Ecuador.

These are 2 human beings, alive, in the flesh, as we speak.

I say Jesus's teachings, because when a medium takes messages, from a spirit, the source of that message, is not from this plane that we occupy.
But rather, from which ever sphere or plane, the spirit is on.

A medium, receives messages, from spirits.

Cayce, went into trances, and produced impressions. This is not the same as actually making rapport, with a specific spirit.

Mediums, receive messages, from spirits. They are not the authors of the work being presented, but rather, just a point of transmission.

Here is Jesus's teaching, received by Dr. David Lampron, Dated Jan 10 - 1990.

Jesus,

In other messages, I have made plain that a soul can never be divested of its spirit body, which contains it, in order to make its way into the womb of yet another mortal. And, so, this fact alone is sufficient to make clear that there are no repeated incarnations; the mortal body is temporal whereas the spirit body, so far as is known, is eternal. However, we do appreciate some of the struggles that beset the minds of men who are seeking to understand how the perfect workings of a just God could occur without the apparent need for successive lifetimes of improvement and advancement on earth. But the answer, dear ones, is that the perfect workings of God's Laws are no less served on the spirit side of life. For it is there that all the questions and concerns a believer in reincarnation may have are truly answered and reconciled, and not on earth where but the kindergarten of man's soulful evolution begins.