Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 18-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Heimlich

any Christians believe in reincarnation?

I found that some do - apparently
americanchristiansociety.com/beliefs/reincarnation
Old 18-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Sira

I tried to google information of the Bible being canonized and what books/references were removed because I remember once reading that references to reincarnation were removed. I was not able to find anything but will continue the search...
Old 18-01-2011, 06:23 PM
hippocratie

Quote from this website.

'The rest of the world is passing us by as we continue our search for ultimate political correctness. We now admire and fear the Asians who only owe their success by coping us whites years ago.
Our society is becoming divided because there is not common ground acceptance of who we are as a people. We have lost our Christian heritage in our search for political correctness.
Any land divided with so many different beliefs can never stand united. There needs to be a common accepted ground to stand on.

We need the return of unity while having the freedom to pursue our own individual dreams and happiness.'

People like this claim to be Christian but clearly they are not.

Old 18-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sira
I tried to google information of the Bible being canonized and what books/references were removed because I remember once reading that references to reincarnation were removed. I was not able to find anything but will continue the search...

Hi Sira,

You have The Book of Enoch:
http://www.heaven.net.nz/writings/thebookofenoch.htm

There are many more. The Gospel of Thomas for example...
Old 18-01-2011, 07:14 PM
I do. And have had a shocking recollection of one while washing dishes - knocked my socks off...never got to the dishes... Whew.

You all will enjoy this entitled "Reincarnation and the Bible" - it just happens to be on a near death site is all...enjoy!

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/origen03.html
Scroll down a bit, you'll see.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2011, 07:28 PM
Sira

Miss Hepburn, I found that site when I was googling for information but skipped it. Now I go back to read it because there are no coincidences.
Perry J, I have your link open on the background, thank you!
Old 18-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Dilchannan

I am a Christian, and also believe in reincarnation..
Old 18-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilchannan
I am a Christian, and also believe in reincarnation..

awesome (total spitz)
nice to see others
Old 18-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Heimlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippocratie
Quote from this website.

'The rest of the world is passing us by as we continue our search for ultimate political correctness. We now admire and fear the Asians who only owe their success by coping us whites years ago.

Our society is becoming divided because there is not common ground acceptance of who we are as a people. We have lost our Christian heritage in our search for political correctness.
Any land divided with so many different beliefs can never stand united. There needs to be a common accepted ground to stand on.

We need the return of unity while having the freedom to pursue our own individual dreams and happiness.'

People like this claim to be Christian but clearly they are not.

hmmm... but why are they not Christian? do you beleive that being Christian means only saying things like "love is all you need...ect"?

Tschüß
Old 18-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Master
here are the apocryphic texts that were kept out of the bible at the council of nicea...
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/tripart.htm
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi