Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

View Poll Results: What level of confirmation have you received?
My TF has used the term “twin flame” when describing our relationship 11 18.33%
The TF term has not been used but it has been implied (talk of the connection) 20 33.33%
My TF confirmed our connection telepathically or through dreams 13 21.67%
I do not talk about this connection with my TF 4 6.67%
I have not received any confirmation from my TF 12 20.00%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Guide
Have you received confirmation?

I'm wondering how many here have received confirmation of their twin flame, and if so at what level?
Old 25-09-2013, 08:35 PM
HeartSong11

I'm not sure which option to tick. We were both too young when we met. We were scared and dishonest about our feelings at the time. Totally ruled by our egos!!

I remember him always telling me that when I looked at him a certain way it weirded him out because it felt like I could look through his eyes into his soul and that I was the only one who could do that to him. I never realised I was doing it and it wasn't on purpose. I guess it could be taken as a sort of sign or confirmation. Not by my books though. I need more solid confirmation :)
Old 25-09-2013, 10:59 PM
Master

MY SC just said ...."wow i feel like i really know you well now ,how weird is that "...he said that after we first started messaging each other ,before i even knew about TFs ....He also said many times during our chats ."there is just something about you ".....don't really know if these count as confirmation or not .....but it kind of confirmed to me once i found out about Tfs ,that he def knew something before i did :)
Old 26-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Master
In the physical, He's acknowledged our souls are connected and that he believes we've shared past lives.
I've had MUCH more confirmation through dreams, though.

Last edited by smARTistic girl : 26-09-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 26-09-2013, 12:19 AM
Master
Since she is still in total denial...scratch that, my situation is too complex to boil down to a binary yes-no. If you go with a strict, "Did your flame admit the connection to you interpersonally and unequivocally", then no, not at all. But I've gotten confirmation by other means...
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 26-09-2013, 12:22 AM
mig

well she confirmed it in a dream this past july or june(cant remember)... in the dream i was sitting in a chair in my room and she climbed on top of me and i asked her if she knew and she said yes her friend told her about twinflames... we started kissing and at that time i heard her speaking in my mind... one of the best dreams ive had ;)

P.S. i also had verbal confirmation from a guide i met...
Old 26-09-2013, 12:33 AM
Knower
I'm spiritual, and she's not. So we haven't had this approach directly.
I've dreamed only once with my spirit guide/higher Self, and it was with her. The dream was, I was living with her in an apartment and suddenly an old wise man with a robe appears. I immediately say that it's my spirit guide, like I recognized him(first time seeing him...). He did not speak, but he showed me insights and I started to see my TF as religious/spiritual. That dream is still vivid to me today and I never fully understood it.
Old 26-09-2013, 01:53 AM
PunchDrunkBarry02

My TF AND my SM confirmed our connection telepathically, that's about it at the moment.
Old 26-09-2013, 02:40 AM
Loving_Soul

We have had many discussions about the TF theory, and yes he has confirmed the connection.

I'm not sure it matters really what level of conscious awareness you or your twin have - we had little left to discuss with regards to the existence of our connection it didn't make a union anymore possible.

It is proof to me that the TF union is not an event but a right of passage - the whole journey is in union - it is only our perception that forms seperation :)
Old 26-09-2013, 03:58 AM
Master
Dec after reunion I emailed about giving us a try. He rejected but said maybe if n when I'm ready he'd like friendship. I believe he didn't expect my return email. I told him sometimes soul connections may or may not impact once life n may only be meant for Freindship. Told him oddly enough I'm not heartbroken. I believe we can be great friends. Wasn't expecting a response all was said from my end. 3 weeks later he waited till Xmas eve n emailed a response at 1111. At that very moment I saw that incoming email on my iPhone. I couldn't believe n was jumping for joy . He knew what we were. In his email he said you have described it perfectly n was glad we could be friends. His ail at 1111 pm was his hint to me he knew tf. I think he sent this as a test for me as we'll n I responded the very next morning with a Xmas text suggesting I also understood.
I think my words of saying I'm not heartbroken made him confused or probably hurt him n he needed to test if I knew as we'll or pushed him to tell me he knew.