Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-05-2012, 09:27 AM
Quagmire

Here is what my higher self and my spirit guide tells me about the bible

To undestand who my higher self and my spirit guide is I will tell you that I was the spirit guide for Mother Mary (The Virgin Mary) and that she is my spirit guide. Right at this moment Jeanne d'Arc tells me she also agrees on what they tell me. They tell me this: The bibble is a book of limitations. It was wriiten in order to induce fear in humans so they do not find their true beauty. This is how he controls.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:38 AM
Master
that was beautiful, let your heart interpret everything that you read in the so call scriptures.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:24 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Quagmire

They keep sharing wisdom with me: Those who feel the need to believe in something else than themself and their own true beauty is not truly free, and neither are the nascicist because he is trapped by his own image.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
]

what's wrong with believing in both? i believe in myself, and No one can't tell me i don't. because the ONLY human who truely knows me...is me. but knowing i'm human, i know we ALL have Limitations. So know matter how much one believes in themselves, they are limited to what they can do, and the knowledge of everything. Sometimes the “heart CAN lie” and lead one into some form of destruction, be-it mental, emotionally and physically. Therefore the Heart CAN’T “interpret" ALL things right. Also just because many don't believe in those…”so call scriptures” doesn’t mean they’re not real.

Sad you say…”It was wriiten in order to induce fear in humans so they do not find their true beauty. This is how he controls” IF…Jehovah God wanted to control us,.. you and many more would worship this being, who’s “not real” but you don’t, which prove your theory wrong. Many constantly say things about someone or someone, without really taking the time to know before they speak. Many so focus on what they feel is negative, But ignores the positives. God’s words says this…

1. 1John 4:8-He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
2. Isa.41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
3. 1Cor.14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace.
4. 1Pet.3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
5. 1Pet.3:12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.
6. 1Pet.5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Man feel he can run his life perfectly, yet each being on earth had some form of sadness…that they’ve cause themselves. No matter how much one WANTS to believe they’ve got it like that… they don’t! it was ANOTHER HUMAN, who made it seem as though God wanted to put fear in mankind. This is why satan made them change words that means a grave, to hell,( a fiery place where the unrighteous will go when they die).
Many, especially Christians would rather believe in that false teaching. Instead of doing research on the origins of that word. but in a way, I can understand why many un-believers don’t believe in God’s words. Because many Christians ONLY pick the words that’s not pointing a negative finger at themselves.
peace

Old 11-05-2012, 03:37 PM
Quagmire

I am not trying to prove anything, so I have proven nothing wrong. Each an every spirit is the ruler of themself and that is why many are not ruled by he. And I never said anything was wrong, only talked about needs. The limitations lies within what you believe and not within who you are. Human is not a limited experience.

Here are some wisdom from Mother Mary: Do not fear loosing your god, because you will never loose yourself. And know that you are equally as beautiful.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Pathfinder
I like this, thank you.

Old 11-05-2012, 11:09 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
They keep sharing wisdom with me: Those who feel the need to believe in something else than themself and their own true beauty is not truly free, and neither are the nascicist because he is trapped by his own image.

I agree with psychoslice; this is beautiful... Thank you..

Old 11-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
To undestand who my higher self and my spirit guide is I will tell you that I was the spirit guide for Mother Mary (The Virgin Mary) and that she is my spirit guide. Right at this moment Jeanne d'Arc tells me she also agrees on what they tell me. They tell me this: The bibble is a book of limitations. It was wriiten in order to induce fear in humans so they do not find their true beauty. This is how he controls.

Who, praytell, is the "he" who controls in your made up thingy, and what does this thingy control?

Old 12-05-2012, 12:52 AM
Quagmire

I have made nothing up. He is the being behind the bible. He who fears that if he shares his power he will loose it, so he tells all he can that they are not his equal and will never be as beautiful as he. I will once more say it, human is not a limited experience, unless we believe it to be.

Jeann d'Arc have something to share: Look at me. All Christianity ever brought me was a place among the fires of damnation. Know that you are a butterfly, free to fly where ever you want and shine your beauty where ever you are.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:46 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Jeann d'Arc have something to share: Look at me. All Christianity ever brought me was a place among the fires of damnation. Know that you are a butterfly, free to fly where ever you want and shine your beauty where ever you are.
Kind of out of character for her, doncha think? She was a very pious Catholic girl. And she's canonized as a saint now - not exactly damnation.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 06:25 AM.