Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Suspended
Unhappy Help please

I recently messed up even more in regards to my "twin flame" . There were two solutions to my pain. Either A she comes back to me or B I move on, and the pain subsides. Boy I learned a quick lesson too by doing some meditation by Cassidy cane that I thought would help her come back by clearing blocks. WELL it only made me realize that I brought something out in me that's ten times more painful!? I feel very hollow, I feel dead inside, this is it guys...i need help badly.

My heart chakra is also literally being drained of energy by her my twin flame so that is not helping!

I try to let go, move on, be happy, but it's been ten years and there's no reference point for me to even begin knowing how to let go or what to let go.

I just want this to end... I wish it was all a nightmare then at least I could wake up from it somewhere else...
Old 16-12-2017, 11:56 AM
Experiencer
Hey, I'm so sorry your feeling so it if control. You have every right to feel the way you do, even if it isn't what you want to feel. It's there for a reason.

But, for now, set it aside and take a breath. Long deep breaths until you can feel yourself coming down a little bit.

More to come....
Old 16-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Experiencer
Once your done there and feel like you are more in control, there are a few things that be done.

Depending on what feels the most comfortable, I suggest you start writing down everything! What you feel what you think what you want what didn't happen whose fault it is, everything!

Be judgemental, be angry, be critical. Seriously, place the blame on everyone else (there's a method here, I promise!) how could they have handled the situation better or made it easier for you? Lay it all out. Then cry. A lot! DI deep and let it pour out. Remember we can't see any new Solutions if we have the old stuff inside of us, it's time to Let It Go.

After that, rip up the paper and burn it! Take a bath and use epsom salt if you have it. Then take a nap or go to bed or zone out watching some stupid show on Netflix. Just occupy your brain with nothing in particular. The next day start again with what happened and what you want to have happen. This time opening up your heart for guidance. Know that the intense feelings are not helping and keeping your mood neutral. If you get upset again it's probably too soon and give it another day.

Hopefully some of these ideas will help... just remember that these energies are never forever and are constantly changing.
Old 16-12-2017, 04:09 PM
Lorelyen

Sound advice, psychegrl. Writing is a wonderful therapy though I'd recommend keeping it. Some time in the future the author can look back to see how their feelings have grown - or grown out of the ashes.

Sometimes writing helps rationalise what seems to be beyond the rational. I also agree about allowing oneself anger and being plain nasty. Draw any kind of picture that symbolises the culprit then direct the nastiness at it. Stick pins in it if one must.
Old 16-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Re:

You can also start by limiting your viewing of television, listening of radio etc.. You do have to make a commitment to family and friends so that you’re not isolated during whatever it is that you’re going through. When talking w/ friends and family, never forget to be mindful because many of them may not understand where you’re coming from. Subtle conversation and subtle and more generalized questions are the norm so as not to confuse them or worse scare them away. My friend that I have the connection w/ has mentioned on more than one occasion that she also needed to limit her use of television and radio so I have a really good feeling that we understand where the other is coming from regarding this and is another understanding of something that we share. I think the important thing is that during these periods there is something that needs to be learned or understood. If things are so difficult while it’s happening, that’s okay as well. There will be plenty of time afterwards to reflect/ go back and put the pieces together to better understand what happened.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Suspended
I just want to say a heart felt thank you to all of you for the advice. :)

That meditation I did was really not good. I don't recommend her at all. The next day after I wrote this I went through a really bad time again... I was able to see my aura and it was pure black and had a very bad feeling with it. However I realised something and that's that I wasn't forgiving my twin flame for all the years of pain I went through because of her. So I hope I can forgive more and more over the next couple weeks until it's all gone. I've got off to a good start with it, I just know there is a bit more.