Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Fortunately or unfortunately (I am not sure which haha) given my background of church abuse as well as a family history of abuse I developed a strong radar early on.

There was lots of trickster energy within the church I grew up in. I sort of has a backwards experience with my empathetic/intuitive abilities where I heavily relied on them as a kid but then detached from them as I grew up... then reconnected with them again post awakening!

I wish I had a sure way of sharing a definite tip or secret lol! My body tends to just react very sensitively to things which feel off.

I feel the intent behind things... and the energy of intent in my body as symptoms like nausea or headache or I feel a shift in my heart... instead of love I feel deceptive energy.

I imagine you would have your own inner antanea- which would express itself in a certain way... perhaps the physical body is in fact an antennae- and feeling into things helps to pick up the signals.
Old 06-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
Fortunately or unfortunately (I am not sure which haha) given my background of church abuse as well as a family history of abuse I developed a strong radar early on.

There was lots of trickster energy within the church I grew up in. I sort of has a backwards experience with my empathetic/intuitive abilities where I heavily relied on them as a kid but then detached from them as I grew up... then reconnected with them again post awakening!

I wish I had a sure way of sharing a definite tip or secret lol! My body tends to just react very sensitively to things which feel off.

I feel the intent behind things... and the energy of intent in my body as symptoms like nausea or headache or I feel a shift in my heart... instead of love I feel deceptive energy.

I imagine you would have your own inner antanea- which would express itself in a certain way... perhaps the physical body is in fact an antennae- and feeling into things helps to pick up the signals.

I completely hear you when it comes to the church energy being suspect. I never went to a church per se but I was raised by people who stopped going to church for those reasons. I also had some problems with the Bible because people were using it to hurt one another which seemed innately wrong to me. But as a child you can't really Express that. I never had the physical symptoms though.

You are right in everyone developing their own antenna just as we all have different gifts. It's important to be able to know the energies and how they affect you. Thinking back on the situation with the trickster Energy's experience the other night, I can now see that it was not a authentic twin light energy but a dark sexual neediness. I didn't recognizeit and gave in to it. I'm disappointed that I was tricked but u slap think it was a lesson in knowing how to decipher energies AND do some deep clearing (what I'm doing today).

Everything has a purpose and is for the highest good. I'mblessed that I have you all to help me work through the confusion and reflect back to me. As well as the resources of videos that confirm what I've been feeling. Alignment is a funny, flowing thing!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Old 15-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Guide

I read this a while ago but I had this happen last night.

I had dream of being with my twin. In it everything was white, clothes, house, furniture. He and I talked about things that we have actually texted about this week. He hugged me several times. The talk with him was good and felt good to be able to have the time to talk to each other.

When I woke up though I was disoriented, I felt like I'd been somewhere else and it took a few minutes to get back into this world. I did feel very calm, peaceful and happy to be able to have spent time with him. (We have talked of getting together but he's been so busy we have not been able to or even talk on the phone in 3D).
Old 16-12-2017, 11:15 AM
Experiencer
The disorientation has been continuing but I've also been very sick the last 5 days so I am not sure if it's more to do with that. I'm wondering if I will ever get used to feeling like I have an echo in my head.

Well I was driving today in a new area I felt like I was completely uncertain about where I was going and what I was doing. Woke up this morning with a splitting headache and unable to move my head neck and shoulders very well. is this all happening to do with the 12/21 gate coming up??? I hope so! Then I will be over soon...