Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 27-11-2017, 03:19 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
its funny that you ask this, cause this Friday (Black Friday) i'm going for a hypnotherapy to get regressed to a past life... see since birth I had this vivid memory of what I used to be and what amazed me is I had abilities in that life, and I been on the search for over 20 years (31yrs old now) trying to find out how to retrieve those abilities in this life, so fast forward to now, i'm finally getting ready to go get regressed, to see more of that life and see if everything adds up, and to possibly retrieve what was lost to me, the chase for this has left me depressed and stress for most of my life, cause everything I ever tried heeded no results, I had a little talk with the lady that's doing the regression and she said she can help me retrieve what was lost and also help me to adapt to this world...
What abilities did you have in that past life?
Old 28-11-2017, 01:32 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have had a few past life regressions done, some good some not so good. I too am able to access information from some of my past lifetimes. I have done readings on past lives for people. The past thought is just that the past, while things from it can help us understand our journey more for the most part its the past. Interesting to know and visit bur we can not live in it.

As for relationships there is nothing to do with "looks" that defines a good relationship its all about that energy connection to someone. We can be the best looking of couples and have well dare I say it the the most average of children born to us.

No one is ugly or beautiful we are all the same under the skin and we are all of the same DNA make up. We are all human.

Where one fails to see whom one is in the mirror is more in self image and self confidence. It is how we see our self and then present that self in confidence that attracts others.

Its about finding the energy match to your self and not what someone looks like that matters.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2017, 01:52 AM
Knower
@calla lily, it doesn't matter what they are now, the plan didn't follow thru, but they were high leveled abilities that probably wouldn't translate to human/physical world, tho there are being that at doing it here, I just don't know how.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 28-11-2017, 01:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Hello everyone,

Past-life regressions have been on my mind for a while now. And today, it was on my mind again.

Has anyone done any past-life regression consultation to receive answers to any queries they might have had about a specific area of interest?

Also, how does one know if the answers they received are correct or not? Perhaps the higher self might find it convenient to provide inacurrate information for various reasons like... not being ready for the truth... and so on.

I have been wondering why my love life has been such a failure. People say I am handsome and have a good body.

Never had a girlfriend. That sort of makes me feel bad when I see other guys who sporting great looking girls and yet, the guys themselves, are far from good-looking guys.

I think I feel bad because I know, I am getting closer to admitting that I have failed miserably in the love area.

Perhaps there is something from the past life or life contract that excludes relationships with women unless it is for a lifetime. Haha.

Hi lighter. I've done past life regression using techniques on a CD by Dr. Brian Weiss. When I did this I had a recollection of being hanged from the neck for pick-pocketing. To this day I have to wear v-necks, never turtle necks. I just don't like anything tight around my neck.

I also went to see a woman who called herself a "light worker" many years ago and she said I had 40 past life experiences of being abandoned. I don't know about the 40 experiences, but it has been a trend in my current life that most people, especially friends, walk away. Makes me wonder if I myself spent a lot of time abandoning others in previous lives and maybe even my current life somewhat.

I can understand your concern about not having relationships with women, especially since you desire that. I personally pretty much gave up on making new friends. There is a definite road block there probably due to my current life and perhaps past life experiences. Just too overwhelming.

It's hard to say whether you have had past life experiences without the love of a woman. I do know this, one can override what seems like is set in stone and make changes to alter the outcome. Sounds like you truly want to have the love from a woman in this current life. Everyone needs to be loved. Things tend to happen if you 'believe' they will and put it out there in the atmosphere (Law of Intention).
Old 28-11-2017, 07:19 PM
Seeker

I sometimes wonder if when we see past live, that we are somehow tapping into a collective memory of other people's lives and existence.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
I sometimes wonder if when we see past live, that we are somehow tapping into a collective memory of other people's lives and existence.

That's a good point, Centered. Welcome to the forums. I do believe there exists soul groups or soul families whereas people in ones current life also played a role in a previous life. They wouldn't necessarily be the same gender or age from one life to the next.

I even think the families we are born into isn't just random accident. Members may not feel like a close member of a soul group, but there are things to learn from being in any specific family, even if it is painful.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
@calla lily, it doesn't matter what they are now, the plan didn't follow thru, but they were high leveled abilities that probably wouldn't translate to human/physical world, tho there are being that at doing it here, I just don't know how.

Usually, if you want to develop a spiritual gift the best thing to do is meditate regularly. On the other hand, there is no guarantee of a specific ability (from a past life) coming. Though I do believe that gifts you have in this life are from a past life. Whatever gift that you have in this life will be for your use to help people in this lifetime.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:09 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighter
Hello everyone,

Past-life regressions have been on my mind for a while now. And today, it was on my mind again.

Has anyone done any past-life regression consultation to receive answers to any queries they might have had about a specific area of interest?

Also, how does one know if the answers they received are correct or not? Perhaps the higher self might find it convenient to provide inacurrate information for various reasons like... not being ready for the truth... and so on.

I have been wondering why my love life has been such a failure. People say I am handsome and have a good body.

Never had a girlfriend. That sort of makes me feel bad when I see other guys who sporting great looking girls and yet, the guys themselves, are far from good-looking guys.

I think I feel bad because I know, I am getting closer to admitting that I have failed miserably in the love area.

Perhaps there is something from the past life or life contract that excludes relationships with women unless it is for a lifetime. Haha.

Do you believe you have lived before? What kind of life have you then lived?
Old 14-12-2017, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Hi lighter. I've done past life regression using techniques on a CD by Dr. Brian Weiss. When I did this I had a recollection of being hanged from the neck for pick-pocketing. To this day I have to wear v-necks, never turtle necks. I just don't like anything tight around my neck.

I just got this CD set today and I plan on trying it out soon.

I'm curious... when you had this recollection, did it make you snap out of your regression state? How clear was the recollection? I mean, did you see a large courtyard of spectators cheering to see you hang, or was it a private "ceremony"?
Old 15-12-2017, 03:00 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centered
This. this is exactly what i think and i like how you said it.