Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-08-2017, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Is it bad to keep all your crystals together?

Does anyone know if you were to put all your crystals together, say in a jar or something similar, if the energies of the crystals will all start to mix together and the healing properties of the crystals then become less effective? I'm only asking because I want to store my crystals together in this cute little cactus jar I got but I don't want to ruin their healing energies.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Ascender
Personally I feel it's absolutely fine if they are not as risk of getting damaged. I keep mine it plastic boxes with lots of compartments, ill think about how I'm matching them purely based on if they could get damaged. The mixing of energies would only really be an issue when you was using them, if you have one that is giving you a boost of physical energy and another is relaxing you... it's natural you can't possibly feel the full effect of either.

You can't ruin healing energies in my opinion either. If they start feeling a little flat when your using them cleanse and charge them.

Just be careful putting them in the jar and getting them out if there are many in there. Maybe you could put something like cotton wool as a bed... or even some lavender or something. Something like lavender would be good for crystals too
Old 16-08-2017, 07:08 PM
Master
I agree. When you want to start to work with them, give them a little bit of space first. Personally I use tingshas as part of separating them.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
I do not store them together in a jar. They are close together, but I do intuitively sort them so the energies don't clash or cancel each other out. But I do like them to have space to do their own thing, and by giving it to them they form an energy field in my home that I benefit from. Had I put the whole lot in jars, I wouldn't have that.
So by putting them out on cupboards and shelves all through my house, they can do whatever they feel like doing, but they are all connected with one another. The ones upstairs are more doing their own thing then the ones downstairs. These are more directly working on me and/or my direct environment.

But keeping them in a jar, it might be helpful to tell the whole lot to 'shut down' so to speak till you use them again. I do think their energies could go noodle doodle if you'd for instance have activating crystals in there with soft, 'slow' energy crystals.
Kind of like having someone yapping in your ear when you want to put your feet up and watch a movie. It starts to irritate you.
I think I'd sort them in at least 2 jars, one for the more active and fiery crystals (usually more masculine energy) and one for the others.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:23 AM
Guide
Echoing all the wonderful words here, I keep all the tumbleds together in two baskets and the energies are quite dulled, almost like they're sleeping! Lately though, a few have been calling out so they have to be treated almost as if they're new: cleanse, charge, and use :)

Both white and black moonstones and the white quartzes are calling out to be bathed in this new moon, but I really don't do much crystal work anymore...like a hibernation period :p

How're yours doing in the cactus bowl? :)
Old 09-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Seeker
I keep mine together in a jewelry case. I feel crystals are like people, each having their own vibrational frequency. Just as we don't change in a crowd, neither do the crystals when they're kept together :)

But you may want to be aware of their need to be cleansed or charged when you choose to work with them. That's basic crystal care though and can happen regardless of them being kept solo or with others.
Old 09-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Experiencer

Mine are usually spread out through rooms, but I recently had to box them away temporarily and they are all together. I'm not noticing "lesser" energy, but I do prefer them out! I store some of my personal tumble collection, the ones that only I use, in a lined box when they aren't specifically in use.

When they're out and actively in use I give them at least a few centimetres of space.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have so many of them that they are all in the one box, but are in individual bags to hold them separate on some levels. Too some will say to bag them is not good for them.

I just got a box of crystals that were being made into jewelry and they are all in the same space. They feel fine as the person making the jewelry put her heart and soul into her work.

Lynn
Old 16-10-2017, 06:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I don't think that would be the case. I've seen the sellers of the stones keep the stones together in different compartments of a big box. It doesn't affect them in any way as they are doing good business.
Old 26-10-2017, 12:51 PM
annylenardo

there is no harm to keep all gemstones together.