Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2017, 05:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks...

Jeremy, Yes my friend I DO know ALL ABOUT astral Light - and indeed the whole Creation both inside and outside..lol...

But you - alas - depite your any boasts - simply know nothing at all of ANY of this in truth...

Now I will tell you very plainly - CHRIST - NOT your god yhvh - CHRIST DIRECTLY gave a vison to JOHN, who wrote it down SYMBOLICALLY as it says in Revelation... CHRIST - NOT yhvh - told John that the things he witness to would come to pass HERE in the mortal world - CHRIST, not Yhvh - told John to record these SIGNS in OUR SKIES that we would DIRECTLY WITNESS !!!

Jeremy - quit being so willfully FOOLISH - there is no "guesswork" here - it is all quite straight forward and very easy to see actually...Its called ASTRONOMY Jeremy and we have been relying on it for thousands of years, and it is a MAJOR part of this entire religion....If you knew even basics you may appreciate this...lol..

No guesswork Jeremy - none needed - we have MODERN COMPUTER SOFTWARE and have MAPPED THE STARS - there fore we can cycle them through their orbits and see what fits where and when...lol....its so simple the average ten year old can uderstand it..lol..

I tell you for sure all the stars I mention above WILL BE in the exact pattern needed to represent that vision in Revelations...Actual stars and actual planets Jeremy..lol.. Im not guessing - I KNOW 100 % where they WILL BE..

And I tell you for sure Christ told us to watch for ASTRONOMICAL SIGNS in OUR physical skies but as I say you don't get that because you dont understand even the basics here...So - Don't EVER try to teach me about spiritual knowledge becoming worldy events, because as I keep telling you, you don't even know the basics have no understanding of either spiritual OR worldly matters, let alone how to combine both as one seamless reality..lol..you are living a pure delusional fantasy....I though am speaking of REAL WORLD EVENTS - always Iam speaking of real world events...you though live in this fantasy, that is why you cannot make head nor tail of the truths I bring..

Sky; Ah don't pack them away just yet - may be PLENTY to see....Like - SOMETHING has got to happen now to CAUSE "stars to fall to earth"....one third - seems like its going to be big and noticeable then.... And again - the appearance of this "dragon" and these falling stars is something IN OUR SKIES - it says ANOTHER sign appeared after the first....So - after the 23rd as Jupiter is leaving Virgo - something WILL happen that can be WITNESSED DIRECLY - NAKED EYE probably - no binocular in Johns time..lol... A LOT of "falling stars" - a meteor shower..?...Cosmic impact..??....Don't know for sure....Nibiru ..??....Planet X..??... We know SOMETHING HUGE is out there, weve been tracking it for years already - maybe THAT triggers this event here...??....Not clear - yet - but for sure its happening - those stars ARE going to align just as that vision from Christ foretells

Yes I had read about this event a while ago, very interesting. A meteor shower would be nice, or shooting stars, there beautiful The problem here in the UK is that the sky is not so clear and sometimes it's impossible to see what's going on.
Old 15-09-2017, 05:30 AM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I write again,

[Do you know astral light in your body? They're Cosmo stars group inside you. That's life-light. The same as the stars in the universe. Do you know heavenly books from God Jehovah? No , you know nothing about it. That means you can only see it facially but not actually..... Then it's hard for you to understand what I'm talking about and what the Bible is talking about.]

That's what I wrote, the astral light in your body (or everyone's body)..... So you talk of "meteor shower" .... Don't try to shirk from what I say. You can ask your Christ what I say about the astral light in your body. Do you think inside your body also have "meteor shower" in the astral light? Have you or your Christ ever notice about the astral light in a person?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I rewrite my questions below whether you know or not, these are questions I ask about astral light of a person:

[[[1) where's astral light? This one I answer for you inside your body . But where it actually staying?

2) why we need an astral light inside your body? Can we neglect it or take it away?

3) does it inherited from our parents or just we have it by ourselves? Who's there?

4) is it before we're born it's readily available for your birth?

5) Does it connected with the ancestors God of your family Gods?

6) can you connect yourself with the Cosmo body outside of you?

7) can you go directly from there to the heaven?

8) can anyone or any God rectify your astral light inside your body and change your destiny?

9) you always at which place of your body that your dream playing or carrying out?

10) how big you're when you're at your astral light or astral playground? ]]]]
Old 15-09-2017, 11:19 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Whats the point..?.. we both know you will just use my answers to promote further confusion and rivalry....You see yourself as "superior" to evryone and therefore just do not even listen to ANYTHING that anyone says to you - so what IS the point in even trying with you..??.. I mean - on another thread you just blatantly said that MY respsonses should be "discounted" - so why should I bother to respond to YOU at all..??..

Ive told you, you are simply not ready - nowhere near ready to hear any legitimate spiritual truth -you just make a MOCKERY of it all - you live a purely delusional fantasy - and what is worse, you KNOW it is purely fantasy and are just playing some stupid petty minded game here - you ARE a charlatan Jeremy.. Speak to me WHEN and IF you decide to treat this respectfully... If you insist on this fantasy delusional game though then I have nothing to say to you - pointless..

You are asking me to explain quantum energetic interactions to the mind of a three year old child equivalent - the spiritual child that you are, doesnt even yet recognise energy or its universal application at all - so the task you ask of me is next to impossible and will only serve to confuse the child even more...lol.. best not to add to your confusion...
Old 15-09-2017, 12:26 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

I think your "Christ" or "holy spirit" also don't know about what I ask? Never mind, I can give you a simple answer.

When I'm 27 years old, the creator show me ---- my baby . Then he pull off my baby skin and the astral light inside my body is seen. It's a set of light as the arrangement of the Cosmos. Then he's rectifying my astral light or life-light . That means, my life or karma and my destiny has changed by Creator. Then he recovered my light using my skin putting by the side of the light.

This light is not the universe or never connected to the universe. And you can't go to universe through astral light or astral playground. This is a astral playground because we dream here but no one can find it here. It can record the karma of a person and it's from our parents. It can be from your mother or from your father side. And your ancestors seeds are all staying here to be rebirth again. But they're so many ancestors inside a body and the chance to rebirth is very limited.

When a person meditate his consciousness is rambling into the "empty" space in our body and not yet see the astral light. When a person reaches there (your consciousness shrink to a smaller size) you'll feel that the light is very strong and energy is very strong there. But it's because your consciousness is too weak to feel a little light there. So it's obvious a mistake to say it has energy there.