Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Suspended
Master
7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven

Angels are actually Humans and are messengers. Michael translates as "Who is like God" and has the JW'S calling him Jesus. I could agree with this and depends on the context. I prefer to use Yeshua though. I think of Jesus as being the False Messiah that's ruling this world we are not from.
I'm sure a lot of you are loving the "And prevailed not" part. Lol have a good look around and notice the messengers sent by the puny dragon wearing the same angry pants as their master.
Another way of looking at "neither was their place found any more in heaven" is that the People of the Kingdom of the Heavens will have no room in their minds for the antics of the enemy once they've been awakened. Believe me it infuriates your enemy knowing this.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:58 AM
Suspended
Master
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him

Notice the word deceiveth is in the Feminine? Lets set some kinda time frame, for lack of a better word. Has the whole world been deceived? That's not counting the ones that are already awake. So the enemy which is what satan means, will be cast out after all the Earth that has drunk of his confusion finally wakes up and realises what it's doing, oh look they capitalised the letter S in Satan.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:06 AM
Suspended
Master
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Can you hear that loud voice speaking into the minds of the Heavens?
At one time according to the bibles Yeshua says that Moses will accuse a certain people to God. They make out that verse 10 is speaking of him. Nay Moses is a different accuser and it has to do with Jeremiah 8:8.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Master
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Abundance of a man's Heart so shall he Speaketh, always comes to mind when speaking of the blood of the Lamb and remember that there is a song of Moses and the Lamb and is connected to a particular testimony.
Another way of saying the last part of verse 11 is, and they loved not their lives unto the Curse. So they must've and still are loving their lives to the Blessing. No? Another way of looking at it is as if the "They" are the ones of the puny dragon and his Muppet family in which case there be the knees a Knockin. Lol
Old 10-08-2017, 01:52 AM
Suspended
Master
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

One thing you should know about Hebrew poetry is that when a certain event is spoken of the first time around and details are given the writer/speaker will go over that same event and puts in some other details from a different angle so to speak. And this is not limited to just two times. So this event has already happened, literally. This is also one of them times when the kjv has actually translated the Hebrew word HaShaMaYiM as Heavens correctly and they are People. The devil mentioned in this verse and how it comes down to the Earth is indicative of whats written in verse 10 when it says "for the accuser of our brethren is cast down" it should read "and the accuser FROM our brethren is cast down". Remember what Yeshua said "Your enemy is of your own house". I could also point out the verse when Yeshua is speaking to a certain person/people in the bibles "You are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do, he was a Liar, Thief, Murderer etc from the beginning". Notice how those antics are breaking the Heart of the True Torah? And his time has been realised in his Muppet's Mind that its even shorter.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Master
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Again this has been spoken of earlier in this chapter
Old 10-08-2017, 02:05 AM
Suspended
Master
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Notice this time around it gives other details of the Woman and how she makes her way into the wilderness? This could be seen as the People that were with Moses in the wilderness, it could also be seen as one of the two birds of Noah.
Another thing to notice is that we've had the dragon(puny), the devil(puny), Satan(puny) and now its the serpent(puny) And they are the same entity. When ever the serpent is referenced it takes one back to the serpent in the garden. The Garden being the Kingdom of the Heavens.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:12 AM
Suspended
Master
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood

Interesting verse that has already been covered and uncovered. This is what I hear the serpent saying, "I know a good plan and since I'm cast down and have stolen the inheritance of that pest of an individual I will now go and seek out his Mother that has been scattered into all Nations and with the help of my scarlet coloured beast I will set confusion on all of them and they won't know what hit them".
All I can say is Ahahahaha.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:21 AM
Suspended
Master
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

Notice the Earth is in the Feminine? Can you guess why the Moon is in the Feminine also? In a more poetic sense it's because both globes receive the Light from the Masculine and in this case is the Sun. It's the same with the dance of Life where the Man plays hide the Bone with His Wife.
Still speaking Poetically the Light from the Sun shines on the Moon and is clearly seen by the Sun and the Earth, likewise the Light from the Sun shines on the Earth and is clearly seen by the Sun and the Moon. Now People are seeing that flood drying up like the Sahara.
Old 10-08-2017, 02:34 AM
Suspended
Master
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Yeah Yeah Yeah Mr dragon angry pants is angry and is in desperate need of anger management. As if that will help. So one just needs to identify Mr angry pants and them that are making war with the Commandments. Btw even some of those that say they uphold the Commandments are actually making war against them. For the meantime we keep the two greatest Commandments until we have someone standing in that land over there. There's a way some of us will know of this person, and I can't say it at the moment. I can say that certain events will have to take place first. Even if these people were tortured to get the answer out of them, they won't be able to say because the Woman spoken of in this chapter leaves them so the enemy can't find out. That's the reason why all the prophets before and after Yeshua were tortured. Some were just outright killed. Why do they kill our Prophets while we stand aside and look?
This isn't a spectator sport People, Rise Up and Live.