Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-08-2017, 04:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Morph; Ive dropped a "paranoid" load..?...How so ..??..Could you explain what Im supposed to be paranoid about..?...Have I expressed any fear..?...Have I said that any of you should be fearful either..??..Have I said there is any "enemy" out to get us..?....where then is this paranoia....could you explain pls...

And of course, all that I write is very much indicative of my perspective and psychological state - so what..?..lol...that's HOW THE MIND WORKS after all..lol...just as everything you yourself post (and everyone else of course) is indicative of your/their perspective and psychological state(s) also - obviously....What then is your point..?..all youve shown is that my mind is operating the same way everybody elses does...lol.. but that doesn't mean there is anything inherently wrong with either my perspective or my state of Mind - does it..??..lol..

Fascinated by Dan Browns work you ask..??... Havent even read ANY of his stuff - irrelevant - heres why - I draw your attention to an earlier comment you made - and remind you that you and I have been doing this for a very long time now yes..?...It was actually nderf and not near death where we first "met" - and look my friend - that was way way WAY before Dan Brown said ANYTHING like Im saying, wasn't it - and still there I was , presenting all this even back then and PRIOR to anything he had ever had published lol..no..?...

So you may try to demean me all you like - but you will find as always, truth is my ally and I only ever speak the truth here.. These little comments are - pointless - irrelevant - As I asked above - cant you just stick to the things presented, answer the points raised that you disagree with, without these silly little comments and inuendos that are just designed to take the topic off away form truth I present..

oh -and as I already hinted at - prophecy mate - I FULLY AGREE - but - as also said - not really relevant to what I wanted to do here, and already Im dragged off track enough for one day..lol...But rest assured my friend - I will get around to covering that aspect too - as once again manipulation and deceit are involved there, and I really cant abide religious untruth so it will be my pleasure and duty to oblige.... I mean though , first I want to do the WHOLE of Thomas here - only just started - but if I do forget or patience wears thin, then feel free to badger and pester until I give you what you need...

For now I will just have to say what I already said.. You are correct - the DSS pertain to the OLD JEWISH TRADITION just as I said already - but look -the old tradition is not the truth of Christ anyway - so again, what is your point..?..lol..
Old 04-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Experiencer

aborig-your posts of what you are trying to accomplish are very lengthy-I mean no disrespect when I write this-might be a bit easier to full understand what you are writing if the length of your posts were shortened-is this a possibility?

The Old Testament prophesized of Christ's coming. The New Testament shows that Christ came and fulfilled the Old Testament.

I'm unclear where you are gathering the information you are sharing other than when you say look everywhere?

Are you basing your information from the Catholic Bible? Why does the Catholic Bible have 5 more books to it when compared to a Non Catholic Bible?

How can one debate theology when the debate is based upon one Bibke that has 5 more books in it than another?
Old 04-08-2017, 05:34 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

White P; Yer - loooonnnngggg, is the word you are needing there..lol.....

Hmm - cant really help it - you hear me speak at times of the Holy Ghost..?.. Well, that is, right there, pouring out its bounty, so to speak....lol...

Ok, so joking aside - it really is like that - a connection to "another place" - another Self - a much more legitimate, unchanging eternal Self - accessed in the manner that Christ taught... A direct connection to "beyond" if you like, angels and prophets come give you that which you need He promised ( that will come later, saying 60somehting - we haven't go there yet lol but we will do eventually ) - but Im telling you straight its all true - He teaches of a direct connection to the spiritual worlds, the Holy Ghost - I will just tell you point blank, I believe that I attained it, and it is THIS primarily that leads the way here now..

You want to know where this comes from..?..Truly I can only say from Christ directly THROUGH that legitimate phenomena...It first shows us truth, delivered DIRECTLY, whole, mind to mind Spirit to Spirit - then if we need corroboration, it points us off to real world places situations, events, that prove the truth it already gave - thus we learn to trust it fully.. Here then it gives me truth from Christ all at once - like a download to my mind - then points me off to outside sources to verify..

In this case it points directly to the gospels - as said - the ORIGINAL gospels written by disciples directly.. Just google for "secret John" as I advised - or "gnostic gospel of John" - or Judas, Thomas, ANY of the disciples who are NOT in the bible - James, Philip MARY - each has a relevant piece of this truth - google them, assemble them as you need for your own corroboration..

And here in the real world, the connection is like a "valve" within the mind - at first it was only open a little bit, but keep using it - trusting it - allowing it - and it opens more and more and allows this spirit to come flooding through...Its very much an energetic phenomena, and sometimes, that energy can overwhelm - that valve can be hard to control - so forgive me, at times if it just pours out - but it is all always relevant -the Holy Ghost anticipates and knows that which is needed, provides it always - the comforter as promised...

So, to that end - I now have a suggestion - if I cant really control the flow much myself at times - perhaps it would be better if you read the post, make a note of any points needed as you go along - but keep reading and its almost a guarantee that your concern will be anticipated already and addressed further down - for that is how the phenomena works - full disclosure, everything relevant will be presented all at once to me - I then have to try to convey that in words here to you (all)...

If though you find something left untouched, then point it out, and I will try address it directly..??..

And I just want to add - NO - Im not being smug - smart - egotistical etc etc - Im not trying to be superior in any way - iam saying this is a real world phenomena that I TRULY believe is happening to me - and yes indeed it is all predicted by Christ and should be EXPECTED to happen to anyone who follows Him in earnest as He taught..
Old 05-08-2017, 03:28 AM
ketzer

Well, I can’t speak to all of the specifics Ab has in those posts, but overall the jist of it seems right.
Up until Constantine, Rome was more or less hostile to Christianity. Constantine saw the power in the religion and rather than try to beat it he decided to join it, so he adopted it. And he probably wanted to put it to use for himself as well since Christians were spread across the empire and this would give him an advantage over his rivals in his bid to control all of Rome. When I say he adopted it I mean he usurped it and in the end actually tried to substitute himself in for Christ (although it didn’t hold). Anyway, he more or less set up an agreement with the Christian bishops of the day that he will scratch their backs (i.e. stop trying to kill them) if they will scratch his (i.e. set up a unified version of Christianity that will do his bidding) and so Roman Christianity became a sort of ally of Constantine, they both gained in power. As part of this deal they needed to come up with an orthodox version of Christianity and stomp out the dozens (if not more) other beliefs that had sprung up and evolved since the time of Christ (i.e. what will become known as heresy). Given that Constantine was the patron of all of this, it was pretty much assured that an authoritarian Christianity would come out of this and the church would set itself up as the gatekeepers to Christ and eternal life. They came up with this strange interpretation of the death on the cross as a sort of debt payment to God (mind you god was said to be on the cross??) for the sins of man. So according to them, God incarnated on earth and then allowed himself to be crucified as payment to himself (for the debt of the sins of man), and as long as you come to Christ, through the Church, controlled by Rome and Constantine, you can get in on this payoff and get to heaven....???...???....bizaarrrrooo! Oh and by the way if you don’t you will be tortured for all of eternity.. stark but easy choice. IMO the true message of the cross is that the life experience is designed to allow you to live the difference between good and evil and to learn what love is. Christ was crucified for speaking the truth to power (one thing power based on lies cannot stand), never the less he died without hate for his persecutors showing that even in the face of such great injustice, one can choose love and compassion. In doing so he showed that this is how one concurs death and makes the samsaric cycle of suffering no longer necessary (i.e. graduates from the school of hard knocks). Of course this interpretation leaves out any critical role of an authoritarian dogmatic church and therefore cannot be tolerated and must be declared a heresy...and I must be hunted down and burned before I contaminate anyone else. Anyway, Gospel of Thomas is good stuff, lots of passages in there that echo the eastern (e.g. Buddhist and Taoist) teachings of the day (and today). Did Jesus actually say them... who knows???

BTW, that thing with Christianity becoming an instrument of Roman power.... There is an old saying... Question: What do you get when you mix Politics and Religion?.. Answer: Politics. True today as it was in 325 A.D. hence the need for the commandment about not using God's name for man's vain purposes (i.e. what many religions actually are).
Old 05-08-2017, 09:29 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ketzer;
Quote:
They came up with this strange interpretation of the death on the cross as a sort of debt payment to God (mind you god was said to be on the cross??) for the sins of man. So according to them, God incarnated on earth and then allowed himself to be crucified as payment to himself (for the debt of the sins of man), and as long as you come to Christ, through the Church, controlled by Rome and Constantine, you can get in on this payoff and get to heaven....???...???....bizaarrrrooo! Oh and by the way if you don’t you will be tortured for all of eternity.. stark but easy choice.

Yer, that's about right... It sounds (is actually) ridiculous, when you take a close look and dissect it in this way...And yet they still managed to pull it off totally.... Its that threat element that allows this and gives them most power - the fear of damdnation is a very tangeable fear, bred into us right from an early age as we blindly accepted all this from our "parents" and the authority around us (we must indeed come to "hate" these things" just as He advises) - and having faced that feat head n so to speak, in a very direct manner indeed, I can speak most assuredly now, and state there is NOTHING to fear form MY Father - but plenty to fear from religion itself..

Christ absolutely DESPISED the religion of His day - as we will clearly see as we continue to examine Thomas here and the truth freely given to those with ears to hear..
Old 05-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
"(9) Jesus said, "Now the sower went out, took a handful of seeds, and scattered them. Some fell on the road; the birds came and gathered them up. Others fell on the rock, did not take root in the soil, and did not produce ears. And others fell on thorns; they choked the seed(s) and worms ate them. And others fell on the good soil and it produced good fruit: it bore sixty per measure and a hundred and twenty per measure."

Ok, so our mate Christ, is the "sower" who takes the "seed", His teaching and spreads it around freely.. During His travels, the "birds" (remember, these are religious leaders up in their lofty perch), came and gathered them up - kept the teaching from the rest, hid it fro you just as he will state later...Some of the seed that is His teaching, fell on "rock" - hard and barren the seed could not flourish, means the stubborn people who outirght refuse His truth, the teaching was wasted on these.. Other seed fell on "thorns" and got choked off and fed to worms... Thorns - people who stifled the truth and tried to make it gel together with the PREVIOUS TRUTH of Yhvh - incompatable - the new truth got choked off, became useless, those who want it cannot get the seed of truth as these thorns are a barrier that is in their way.. It became Food for worms, - the ignorant with no Mind of their own contentedly devouring whatever falls before them oblivious to anything greater.... But sometimes - this seed of truth fell onto "good soil" - one who is prepared and ready to accept.. The reward for these people was far more than any had imagined...For those with ears to hear..

Quote:
"(10) Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and see, I am guarding it until it blazes."

Ok, so that seems totally unrelated..lol....His teaching is a fire..?..And He wants it blaze to life, guarding it, tending it, actively making it happen.. Here He is speaking more about the real world physical affects of this transformation process that He is revealing.. He is not speaking about "abstract teaching" here, but rather, about a real world phenomena...As discussed above - KUNDALINI - the HOLY GHOST - one and the same thing....A very real phenomena that is central to all He says....The Holy Ghost, is the MESSENGER - the conveyor of Divine truth.. But look, WITHIN THE BODY, is a semi physical energetic arrangement to ALLOW this to happen....This mechanism is known througout the world, chakras and KUNDALINI and I assure you it is one and the same phenomena as the Holy Ghost...

Kundalini - is a FIERY "serpant" as it is known - a real world inner energy that lays dormant for most, but can be "activated" - awoken - utilised...When this happens it connects Mortal Mind here reading this post, with Eternal Mind of Soul - thus allowing spiritual realms to be accessed at Will, and knowledge and Wisdom to be come fully known - Divine secrets become revealed as He always promises.. So He says He has cast this fire already started it - given them the first steps and the Key to attaining the Holy Ghost....Now He says He waits, tends their progress until that fire, Kundalini, is fully ablaze, fully activated for THEM.. He is making them BECOME Christ, literally so - and Kundalini is the mechanism for this Ascension..

We begin to see His wisdom from before - having us shun ALL external sources and seek instead INWARDS, deep down to fiind this secret place within and awaken this Presence resting there...Referenced many MANY times throughout the bible, especially Revelations... He cast His fire upon the world - awakened their Kundalini and began the process of transformation for them all if they dare to follow..It was this same Kundalini energy that allowed Him to transfigure His dead body - literally disassembling it - molecules into atoms into particles into abstract none physical ENERGY - then rematerialising that body form pattern at Will - by focus of Mind - as and when required... Similarly after the ressurrection He tells the disciples to stay close by Him until THEY too receive the Holy Ghost FROM Him directly...His very Presence alterd their own energy, gave them powers of healing and divination....Its ALL about this TRANSFORMATION, base mortal energy up to fully Divine Presence - a very real process and a very real LITERAL energetic phenomena, metaphysical truths of all creation revealed by Him...The religon has NO IDEA Folks !!

Quote:
"(11) Jesus said, "This heaven will pass away, and the one above it will pass away. The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive. When you come to dwell in the light, what will you do? On the day when you were one you became two. But when you become two, what will you do?"

Now He begins to pull apart the old truths they hold... The religious truths they have been taught - all an error He says... The Jews have ONE god that exists in "heaven" - but here He is speaking of MULTIPLE "heavens" though they are false and will "pass away", not the ETERNAL abode of Our Father....Elsewhere as said (secret gospel of John) He fully explains these other spiritual realms, how they came to be, and what creatures inhabit and rule them.. Here He is saying their ideas and notions of the spiritual realms are entirely incorrect... Heavens and realms they do not even know of - and false ideas about what it is to be alive or dead..

He tells them they took DEAD teaching (yhvh) and made it alive by living it as truth - but now they approach the Light, so what will they do..?...THAT CHOICE AGAIN Folks....MUST be whole hearted.... He tells them also they came FROM the eternal - have forgotten it and DIVIDED THE SELF as they took life here - (mortal part here and eternal Soul in spirit) - now you ARE two, divided - so what will you do..?...He asks...

He is getting them to look closely, as the choice approaches and they MUST act or deny Him.. He says they know no spiritual truth - have become divided, broken, but that He can offer the path to Unity again and they will once again dwell in the Light IF they choose to....
Old 05-08-2017, 11:46 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
12. The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?"

Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

JAMES THE JUST - is appointed as "spiritual mentor" for the time after the death on the cross.. But that's not really the important part - could have been ANY of them -James just happens for now to be the most - advanced - like the start pupil.. Indeed, they will call James the "twin" to Yeshua - but not a mortal physical twin, not from the same womb born at the same time - but a SPIRITUAL twin - James really "gets it" Folks - so where is HIS bible canon we may ask - Christ appoints Him specifically here, yet the religion forbad his truth yet again..

The important part - He says for whose sake the heavens and earth came into Being - He emphasises the wholeness and the complete Oneness of HIS teaching now delivered to James... He is saying in affect, I taught him everything and he understands the mystery of Creation itself.. That IS what He delivers - that is whats on offer here -the ultimate truthof EVERYTHING direct from the SOURCE itself - ab origine - the truth of ALL CREATION delivered by Christ - Iam the Light that is over all things and all things attain to ME HE will say - James understands this fully, top of the class (for now)..

Quote:
(13) Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like."
Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a righteous angel."
Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher."
Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like."
Jesus said, "I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out."
And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

So the fist part is obvious - He asks them - kind of testing their progress - who am I He asks..??.. Try to follow what is revealed - and see how it actually will come about centuries later right here in the real world, right now before your very eyes

SIMON PETER offers the first answer to Christ...Simon who became named Peter by Christ and who will LATER be ADOPTED by the CATHOLIC church as their patron and first "pope"... Let it sink in..........

This one (religious church to come bearing the name of Christ - catholics) - this one answers that Christ is "a righteous Angel" - you know, sent from their god, emissary of their god.....That is how the future religion will portray Him (and it does of course)...Note there, Simon Peter does NOT give Christ any TITLE or a statement of Authority...He does not call Him Lord, Master, Rabbi - nothing - just answers Him directly as an equal and that is because He represents the CHURCH and that is how the church will come to portray Christ, SON of god, messenger - as if Christ is subservient even, to THEM and their god..

Next answer comes from Matthew - who is also known as LEVI and represents the Jews themselves here... Matthew was a "go between " for the Romans - a Jew by heritage, but he had a position as Publican - a civil servant and tax collector... Being a Jew still, he calls Christ his RABBI, gives Him that status as His due respect, but says Christ is merely a "wise philosopher" - doesn't really understand at all..

THOMAS answers next, says to Christ you are my MASTER, highest authority, and Iam totally unworthy to even approach you.. Thomas represents here those who TRULY UNDERSTAND CHRIST - he is the ELECT as many know it and he alone has truth of Christ.....Let it sink in - now lets compare what is actually being said....

Christ answers only Thomas, and says to him - no mate, Im NOT your master any more - you understand Me and are worthy of all that I have given thus far.... Look at this - amazing and astounding as it is - look and see Divine truth Folks.... Christ next, TAKES THOMAS AWAY - shows him HIDDEN TRUTH......This represents the GOSPEL of Thomas being REMOVED FROM THE WORLD, hidden so that it may remain INTACT and LEGITIMATE and WHOLE - UNCORRUPTED..

Thomas is taken away from Simon Peter who represents the CHURCH, and also away from Matthew Levi who represents the Jews - just as the gospel of Thomas will likewise be removed from the world...Thomas is told THREE secrets alone - that there would be THREE TESTAMANTS - not only old Jewish and new "christian" as Jew and bible have it - but this THIRD TESTAMANT - GNOSTIC GOSPELS from the disciples themselves that must be now taken away and HIDDEN in order to preserve it as legitimate...

Next , Thomas is RETURNED to the group - as in here in the real modern world, the GOSPEL of Thomas and the others, becomes again freely available to us all..

So Thomas rejoins Simon and Matthew - his truth is again available to both church and Jew and so they question him about the secrets he knows - just as when the GOSPEL of Thomas returned to the world everyone clamoured to understand its meaning... Thomas tells them he is not going to reveal any secrets to them as they are not yet ready. They will "pick up their stones and hurl them at me" - means the church and Jews will use their scripture to discredit Thomas - just as many try here - Christ is ALWAYS right - and he says this will just cause animosity, division and arguments - "a fire will come from my stones, my truth will burn and destroy you" - he warns them that no matter what truth they think they have, they have no truth that can affect the truth of Christ and if they should doubt that truth, go against it, then there own truth would be utterly consumed in that act... He is emphasising to them, that Christ truth is legitimate, most authentic, highest, most powerful - and all that they think they know as "superior" is false and easily destroyed BY this new truth...

I find that TRULY AMAZING - that Christ could tell them 2000 years BEFORE THE FACTS - exactly and precisely what would happen and what is NEEDED to happen - and here we are Folks - as said 2000 years later - watching this little prophecy play out right here and now before our very eyes...Read the forum posts here any thread - see the division clearly just as Christ predicts - and marvel at how everything He says here comes to pass exactly as He predicts her einthe real world... He is awesome - Divine truth delivered direct from Source for those with ears to hear...
Old 05-08-2017, 11:51 AM
ketzer

I find the Gospel of Thomas to be a lot like the Tao Te Ching in that everybody who tries to interpret the sayings seems to walk away with something a little different. In both cases the sayings are metaphorical and IMO there is good reason for this. Like Zen koans, they seem to point to underlying truths that cannot be fully captured in words or thoughts.

As far as the Dead Sea Scrolls go, they speak about Hebrew beliefs that go back well beyond the time of Christ so there is no big surprise they agree with the Torah, which is more or less what eventually was incorporated into the old testament. Given that Constantine’s Bishops (and successors) got to decide what Christian texts would be declared orthodoxy, I don’t wonder that they chose ones which seemed (even if a bit of stretching was needed) to confirm the prophecies of old. Personally, I would have to agree with those who say that Jesus was making a break with the Old Testament teachings. I expect Constantine and his bishops brought them along into their new Bible anyway because of their emphasis on authoritarianism, obedience, and crime and punishment....eternal damnation...yada, yada, yada, great stuff if you want to frighten and control a population. They then hand picked from the dozens of gospels of the day those which did not detract from placing their church and themselves at the center of the new religion, and also threw in some scary revelations so Jesus did not seem so touchy feely forgivey as to negate the fire and brimstone they had tried to preserve in the old testament. "Do what we say and Jesus will save you from eternal damnation for your sins (and those of your fathers), disobey us and you will burn in hell forever. The worst other rules can do is kill you, we can not only kill you, but make you suffer forever." And so ya now have this great tool that can be used to subjugate and control the masses. And the result was the dark ages, inquisition, suppression of science, and the divine right of Kings to own, abuse, kill, and generally do whatever they wish with their surfs. Poor surfs couldn't even escape their fate through suicide as they were subjugated after death as well. Though then as today, I am sure the Bishops didn’t see it in this way, after all we generally start by fooling ourselves.

What is really amazing is that somehow through all of this bloody mess (pun intended) the central message of Jesus, that of compassion, forgiveness, and love (no matter what thy enemy does to you), still seems to shine through. I grew up a Roman Catholic and that is the message I took away from it (though I admit I don’t practice what he preached all that well). I had no idea about all of this nasty history of the Church until I got older and started noticing not all Christians seemed to see the message in the same way. I expect the message endured because Jesus was speaking to a truth that is already known to each of us, it is just a matter of getting us to recognize that we already know its truth. If we wish to conquer death, love must conquer hate. So easy for the mind to grasp, yet so hard for the soul to make real.

Quote:
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.” Gospel of Thomas
Old 06-08-2017, 11:13 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Ketzer; Hmmm - as I said up above (somewhere lol) - when we read this, keep an open mind, and realise that Christ is revealing a very VERY REAL - authentic - legitimate - universal metaphysical truth of all existence...

Now, He may of course have to use allegory, stories, parables to help us to understand all that He says - but rest assured He is NOT speaking purely "metaphorically" here - and indeed, the uncovering of these secret meanings, is precisely what I aim to share with you (all) here...

Its a real world living situation He speaks of, and a real world living mechanism that we each must uncover (within the self) before such truths can be assimilated...Two levels of teaching always offered - one for everyone - parables and metaphors - and the hidden truth revealed to those with ears to hear....Everything He says - is ACTUAL - real - can be DIRECTLY EXPERIENCED FOR THE SELF.. His entire teaching can be categorise into just two elements - first element, He concentrates on for us all, is to drive us AWAY and out form under the influence of the previous religion and its "god"....MOST of what He says is aimed at separating us from the world that came before, ESPECIALLY the religion and its nefarious control over us..

The second element, is purely METAPHYSICAL, as He reveals truth of other "spirit realms", their denizens and their interactions with us, and also truth of the process and mechanism itself that will allow you to indeed experience all this DIRECTLY for the Self without any priest clergy church middleman of any kind ever being needed.... This second element of His truth is by far the most crucial to understand - but it remains IMPOSSIBLE to understand it, if we cling to the old religious deceptions taught to and forced upon us BY that false god..

He is not speaking metaphorically - even though there are indeed parables and hidden truths to reveal first - at the core, all this is entirely authentic - as I say, real world events and phenomena that we can directly come to know by following His lead and doing as He advised....
Old 06-08-2017, 12:02 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
14. Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

This saying is clearly linked to saying no.6 given above....Clarification of their "spiritual duty" and how they should NOW conduct themselves in His new truth.. He tells them basically, that they only need do those things IF they are lacking the DIRECT communion that He offers....

He is giving them the HOLY GHOST Folks - a PERMANANT moment to moment connection...Earlier they asked similar things about the JEWISH tradition yes, and He put them straight by telling them that all the old ways are to be left behind as useless.. Let it sink in a bit.....Then see, He says to them now the REASONS why their old practices are now obsolete - and its all about that HOLY GHOST !!

They HAVE the connection and are learning its uses and ways - so understand they say to Him - should we "fast" to achieve this..??...go without food or drink to invoke the communion as the Jews do - and He says NO don't do that as YOU ALREADY HAVE THE CONNECTION...Follow THAT GUIDANCE always He says, and if you lose it then you will SIN, which means basically exactly that, - sin is the LOSS of the Holy Ghost Folks - errors of judgement in the broken divided MORTAL mind lead directly to all the wrong sinful actions we take.. So He says now you have the connection, follow THAT ALONE or else you will doom yourself again...

What about PRAYER they say.....And He says WHY DO YOU NEED TO PRAY AT ALL..??... You already HAVE THE KINGDOM REVEALED, so WHAT are you going to pray for now..?.... Understand here - if you pray then actually - you are NOT communing - at one - whole - with the Father now in spirit...IF you pray He says, you are first acknowledging that LACK of communion, holding your Self SEPERATE from the Father, by the act of prayer you invoke that presence to come to you now, and so the act of prayer He warns is a Karmik statement that at present you have a LACK of communion, even though you don't actually lack at all....This doubt within your own mind will sabotage you and not allow the communion to occur fully and will prevent you realising THAT WHICH IS YOURS ALREADY.... You are to literally to BECOME the Christ without separation at all - I and the Father are One..

There is no room for such divided thinking or doubts in the mind.. Prayer is only for those who SEEK the Father - not for those who KNOW the Father already and are approaching Him.. Even in the bible itself, He will tell them all to stop their ceaseless "babbling like pagans" - useless words and rituals He says, then instructs them how to commune properly, directly...Go away ALONE He says - into a secret place, close the door, shut the world out form you and seek INWARDS - in the MIND....The communion Is secret and personal He says - NOT found out there in the temple, and NOT found by all those useless prayers and rituals and bowing down grovelling that the religious force upon you...Those things HINDER YOU DIRECTLY HE says - so tells them QUIT ALL that - no more babbling useless praying - no more TEMPLE worship at all - no priest or middleman at all - REPLACES It all with one single and exceedingly SIMPLE prayer to be used as and when needed - Our Father - and with direct instructions as to how to achieve legitimate communion directly for the Self..

Should we give to charity they ask as the Jews do as a duty of alms - and again He says NO don't do that as you will harm your OWN SPIRIT, go against your own intentions... Again the previous religious focus the wrong focus entirely - giving to charity in that manner, relieves PHYSICAL suffering only, relieves the conditions of MORTAL LIFE perhaps - but that is not the intent here - His is an ETERNAL truth that will allow us to literally escape death - He says THIS is what we should give freely - the spiritual TRUTH - if we do not do that first then all the rest is useless - and if we do not give this truth at all, if we with hold it, as the religion does, or alter it or use it fo our own ends, as the religion does, then we damn our own Self...

He tells them that as they go about bringing this truth to the people, they should simply accept the people for who they are, take them as they find them so to speak - He says that nothing the people do can harm THEM the disciples (as they have truth) - but He says be careful, deliver ONLY the truth (don't tell lies, saying 6 related above) about this teaching or you your self will defile and corrupt it all.. For those with ears to hear...