Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > North American Indigenous Spirituality

Old 26-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Triad

Fractals and Chaos theory .....

Have you noticed that with regard to Multiverse Theory, no one has brought up the valid conclusion, that there could be temporal variations.

There could be Universe's where this was written 100 years ago , or 10 minutes ago, or a number we do not define.... ago...all a part of the here and now.

In the way I opinion...consciousness is...our perspective is unlimited in no different a way than a train is limited by a track...Matter and how it is related to space/time is our track...
Old 26-02-2011, 07:17 PM
Gracey

i have a pretty bad consussion right now, so instead of voicing my long drawnout theories and souding off. is this your theory by thought or by experience....

i would add though that to me time is like you say and that space is symbolism within consciousness. and that time and space lock our minds to a pinpoint.
Old 26-02-2011, 11:46 PM
Triad

Quote:
i have a pretty bad concussion right now, so instead of voicing my long drawnout theories and souding off. is this your theory by thought or by experience....

Both...my condolences as to your condition...hoping you get better so that we can really get into "stuff" ....theory today is fascinating 140 years ago stuff was much different. There is type 1, 2 and 3 multiverses ...The third is relatable to the Electron cloud but the other two present, another issue in the the context of probability....

http://www.mukto-mona.com/science/ph...iverse2003.pdf

So in the present I exist and there is another Universe so far away we have not a number for it. In that Universe everything sis exactly the same except for a temporal/spacial variation...In that particular case I typed this over a Billion years ago and mankind there, has survived to this present, where in this Universe I am typing this now. In the context of the Type 3 multiverse
Temporal variations and applying our common definition of time? could constitute differences upon several million years. Time for me is a structure
that goes beyond how we commonly define it. Beyond that there is the simply issue of when technological development occurred...

[/quote]
i would add though that to me time is like you say and that space is symbolism within consciousness. and that time and space lock our minds to a pinpoint.[/quote]

Not just a pinpoint but an infinite one ....the issue of the present is a perspective, what is for example a moment for God? Scientist today are certain that the Earth took 4.5 billion years to get to where we are today.

64,285,714.2857 years per biblical day that break s down to about 44,642.8571428 years for a minute and 744.047619047 years as
equivalent to a second to God.

I mean one can subtract man 's presence on Earth but, that only accounts for 250,000 years which is 336 minutes or 5.6 hours to God...

What about how much time it took to form this Universe?

I consider that in relation to Moments how we define time in respect, to the orbit about the sun, is relevant to our eating habits. But otherwise, it is simply inconsistent, with what has be classified today, as real in its totality.

In the context we today comprehend reality our Universe is secondary and a moment to God it literally, a number we do not understand.
Old 27-02-2011, 01:54 AM
Gracey

on page 9 where it talks about the birds perspective of the reader putting the article down when asked a question. i stopped reading the last paragraph before that one and went to read something i wrote on the subject. then when i came back to the article. i read that paragraph and i got a really good laugh because i am LIVING what i am reading. I came back to read it, so i am gonna finish and will write more later.
Old 27-02-2011, 02:10 AM
Gracey

what are your ideas of the 4th multiverse talked about in this article?
Old 27-02-2011, 11:57 PM
Triad

Quote:
THE ULTIMATE TYPE of parallel universe opens up the full realm of
possibility.
Universes can differ not just in location, cosmological
properties or quantum state but also in the laws of physics. Existing
outside of space and time, they are almost impossible to visualize; the
best one can do is to think of them abstractly, as static sculptures
that represent the mathematical structure of the physical laws that
govern them. For example, consider a simple universe: Earth, moon
and sun, obeying Newton’s laws. To an objective observer, this
universe looks like a circular ring (Earth’s orbit smeared out in time)
wrapped in a braid (the moon’s orbit around Earth). Other shapes
embody other laws of physics (a, b, c, d). This paradigm solves various
problems concerning the foundations of physics.

I believe the point is a probability issue. Like what is the probability in an infinite reality that a doppelganger Universe exist? There could be an infinite number of them...and therefore an infinite number of conversations exactly like this one. Hawkins puts a lot emphasis upon these types of Universe's.

Like Brown Dwarfs these Universe's never had "what it took" to form, like for example this one.

As an emphasis , the dynamics of time in regard to observation are at issue. How we commonly define moments are relevant to eating, sleeping and caring for others but when it comes to contemplation?

How we commonly define Days, I feel, is simply irrelevant to comprehending God and what has been created.

Any thoughts?
Old 28-02-2011, 12:36 AM
Gracey

i think that maybe the 4th is where new creation can take place.
Old 28-02-2011, 03:23 AM
Triad

An interesting point....our Universe went though a period of expansion where, the expansion actually exceeded the speed of light.

Such Universes could be primordial.
Old 28-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Triad

A multiverse of views from the
perspective of the electron cloud

Like compound eye's that need only
an observer to solve its meaning

journeys related to
many places seen as one

like compound eye's
the Shaman
like a living sphere