Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 14-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Suspended

symptoms of chi?

What is it exactly that you feel when working with chi.

i try to use a psi wheel and move it in a circle and i read that you have to focus and be calm so i try that and i get this rush of energy feeling, almost anxiousness that i wanna jiggle out of if that makes any sense, it almost feels like i might go into spasms too. But even when i get to the highest peaks of what is happening to me, i cant move it even a notch.
Old 14-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Ascender
I see that working with chi is a natural process and there is no reason to force the energy... let it come by itself.. it takes practice and dedication.

When I practice with the psi wheel I start by meditating just to prepare myself then open my eyes and imagine what would happen .. put my hands together and slowly separate them so that there are 10 cm between them and then I try to feel the energy.. when I have found it it's down to the wheal and it goes around..

Yours

A Peaceful Mind

Lao tzu - Tao Te Ching
Old 14-01-2014, 09:56 AM
Master
If you want to work with chi start with small steps, learn the microcosm, move your chi in there, and particularly learn safety, where to store it, how to move it when it get's stuck, where are the safest places to store energy.
Always remember the mind goes chi will follow. Don't push it.
Old 14-01-2014, 10:09 AM
astralmimi

As somebody also learning the basics of this, I hope you don't mind me pulling up a stool to listen to the replies to your thread. I feel your frustration!
Old 14-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Yamah

Working with Chi is a totally different process to developing Psychokinesis. Psi wheels are PK tools.

Chi (Energy Work) is about raising your vibrational level while deepening your perception of reality into the Lower Astral. Psychokinesis is about developing awareness of the unity of creation and becoming still, calm and one with everything.

They are not contradictory paths but they are not the same.