Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 21-12-2017, 12:34 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Hello King L3ar and welcome and spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.

I hope so. I didn't know what the differences where between QR and Quote for this thread so I accidentally made a random comment. I read on the FAQ that I was allowed to delete comments so I'm a little confused by this one. But oh well.
Old 21-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen.Appleton
Hi K1ng L3ar! You're common language studies sound very intriguing, and I hope you stick around and post on your progress. I'd very much like to hear more about it.

Thank you. I'm considering entry into a history/archaeology school myself. Etymology is a very fascinating field and I figured the liberal arts would be one of the few things that can't be totally automated. And it's pretty recession proof when you factor in the way it branches into the salvage industry, auctions, pawn shops, antique industry, appraisal, etc.

But for now I do it mostly as a hobby and a crucial part of understanding and advancing metaphysical practice. I've been observing the New Thought movement for a number of years now. There are things I like and things that frustrate me. In order for a simple, common spirituality or perennial wisdom to become viable it needs a common language, calendar, clock, and zodiac. Religion exerts it's influence over reality by the way it controls and interprets time.

Many great and wise people have tried to reconcile the disparities in the world religions but to no avail. One sticking point was the liturgical language that should be used. As I've said before I picked Enochian because Atlantean and Shambhalan language is simply no longer with us. If I try to put Atlantean into a search engine all that comes up is the fictitious language by the Disney movie.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:06 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinoftheMoor
Whew!...what a path!...are you looking to attempt a replacement of the entire language system, or just develop one for a spiritual niche?...anyway, welcome to you, K1ng L3ar...

Both ideally. First I want a liturgical language that all religious enclaves can use that is consistent with the wisdom accumulated by precursor humans but now lost. Aliester Crowley and Madame Blavatsky made valiant attempts for it. But they ended up stuck with Enochian which was another big clue for me. The other astral dimension languages are so telepathic it's difficult for the rest of humanity to grasp at the moment.

When I was with my tutelary angel so many years ago I literally saw "him" in my dreams write out in the sand the exact letters of the Enochian alphabet in his attempts to communicate with me. I even scryed what I saw as a child and later compared my drawings to John Dee's writings and viola!

Once this common language for most of the religions is settled than we can move on with deliberations as to how the rest of the world's languages would relate to the common language I've devised. Enochian has strong Abrahamic influences and would be easy for the wayward of those religions to get on board with it. However Dharma and Oriental religions would have a harder time for both practical and ideological reasons in the case of the Dharma folks.

It's been many years since I've read Isis Unveiled hoping to find something about the Shambhala language at least. But no luck. I love Atlantis and Atlantean lore and I hoped finding the vestiges of that civilization would help the world in remembering what it's really capable of. Annunaki be damned (but way more on that for another thread I think as I don't know if "they" really were the ones behind Genesis or not).

Once a common tongue is set I need to use to form a new zodiac, calendar, and clock. Don't even get me started on the hypocritical references of paganism in the CATHOLIC Gregorian calendar most of the Western world uses. I've seen the 13 Moon Calendar by the Law of Time Foundation and that was really interesting.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi King L3ar and welcome to SF! What a challenge you set for yourself. Enochian language is the only light language I'm aware of. The next possibility is to learn a different light language from angels as I'm fairly certain there's more than one.

Blessings to you on the path you tread.

It is quite ambitious but nothing worth doing is ever guaranteed to be easy. The only assurance we get is that it's supposed to be worthwhile. Maybe I'd stop seeing the signs of "Tikkun Olam" in my incubations and move on to the next step in "fate".

I share your pain in that I've searched for many years to find some semblance of a real Atlantean language or a Shambhala language, etc. I've had no luck. Atlantis being the primordial civilization that gave rise to Sumer, Khemet, and India etc would explain so much. As well as providing a common slate for humans to refer to. So that we really know where we are going because now we would actually know where we've been. It's one of the many things that's inspired my interest in pursuing an archaeology/historian degree if things work out the way I plan.

You are certainly right that there could be more than one light language. I've done a foray into the phenomenon of glossolalia / speaking in tongues. From New Thought shamans all the way to Pentecostal worshipers there surely could be others out there. Online the only light languages that I've been pointed toward are those from the "alien religions". There's ones from Andromeda, Pleiades, Sirius etc. In my humble opinion I do not trust aliens any more than I can throw them. Even though I'm a nihilist I'm not stupid enough to think that my fellow humans aren't politically and practically necessary to survive whatever the coming disclosure is going to be...if there's any. Better the devil you know than the one you don't as they say.
Old 21-12-2017, 01:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephele
Welcome, K1ng_L3ar! You might be interested in the international language of Esperanto. You can learn it easily and in a quarter of the time it takes to learn a conventional language, because of its logical grammatical and spelling construction. It was created in the year 1887.

In the meantime, have an anagram alias:

Angelicus Aemilian Ironknight

= I am King Lear, Enochian linguist

Love the anagrams! It was always crazy to me how people can twist letters around and make entirely new phrases out of nothing. I will definitely look into Esperanto.
Old 26-12-2017, 12:52 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kine Lea
Me too

I hope I haven't frightened you away.
Old 01-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Good and worthy exercise

Spiritual language has no alphabet, no grammar and above all - is a silent and permanent communication between all that exist simply by the fact that ALL is intimately inter-connected and therefore all-knowing hence the silence. Tune-in to that universal link and all the answers and knowledge will be available without the limitation of any spoken language ...if, if and only if you are ready! Indeed, it is not an easy task to just tune-in and "speak and hear" that silent language. Many have tried, are trying still and will be forever trying ...Buddhist, Trappist ....etc. etc.

And so, indeed, we need an intermediary medium (a language) to communicate with not only with each other but with lower and higher forms of consciousness. That said, very often my cat and myself do SPEAK silently and we do understand each other. On the other hand, I cannot speak (communicate) with my neighbour because he has an unreasonable grudge! And so, it goes for 99% of humanity, supposedly the highest form of consciousness of the planet! But, we are getting better and better at speaking in a common language towards a better cohesion and a common sense of purpose. Rightly or wrongly, English has become the common and agreed language of our modern world! To ask the World to learn and communicate in yet another language (however simple that language) is frankly, unnecessary, an unrealistic task besides being a waste of time. The language per see is not the problem in COMMUNICATION, rather the inherited history, cultural differences, political biases and religious influences that are the stumbling block.

As to communicate with other forms of consciousness (in the pursuit of spiritual enlightenment, of course) i.e. a spiritual guide, is it absolutely necessary to have a common spoken language? I think that higher knowledge is transmitted telepathically - silent language, for those ready to receive it and, thereafter, translated intuitively in our own (local) language.

So, in conclusion, I believe your pursuit of a better common language for humanity is rather a personal awakening or perhaps a rising awareness of the need for humanity to unite and tread the path of spirituality. That you actively immerse yourself in that exercise is only a TOOL for your own contribution to the spiritual awakening of humanity to a higher degree. The spiritual energy you generate in that exercise is valuable and worthy even though your objective is achievable (which is not important anyway).

Did not intend to go so far ...runaway fingers!
Hope you are having a good New Year!
Au Revoir