Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 12-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Loving the Pre -Twin

And some other thoughts from my 12:12 remembering:

So I saw through an impromtu vision - the seed of life and the flower of life again... and then this vision went into my 'soul group' of 6 souls all connected at this first point - of creation - 3 pairs of TF in each 'flower group.
Ok... hopefully that made sense. (I am talking specifically about the TF 'grid' here).

Now - I have no attachments to my Pre - twin any longer. We had alot of karma between us. We spent many lifetimes together learning about co - dependancy and then in this life by clearing these past templates - my own soul was able to learn the true nature of freedom in LOVE. Love free from attachments.

So as I have tended to do with my pre - twin is learn the lessons and clear the templates as quickly as possible so that I can get back to my core essence of love... and back to my true inner union.

This year was one huge releasing of the core co - dependancy karma and templates with him. I felt unconditional love free of attachments for him - I simply felt love for the sake of loving another being...
And so because I have no longer have any attachment to him thoughts of him faded away!

But this morning as I awoke my higher self insisted that I 'take another look'.

It wanted to remind me that while we are not Tf's we still belong to the same soul group.

As I now know how to love from the core of my being - free from attachment - my higher self was reminding me that all of the TF Lightworkers are connected.
The energy between a TF couple connects to other TFs in our soul group through the same source of unconditional love to create even more of a force field than TFs do as individual couples.

And so... I can now see why my pre twin was so important to this path - not only to awaken me but also to teach me even more about the depths of unconditional love - which was a lesson I needed both the Pre - twin and the TF for to be able to experiencd 'both sides' of co- dependancy and interdependence in love relatiinshios...and eventually the Pre twin was also t remind me of more of my 'mission' to connect through the TF energy to my fellow TF lightworkers in my soul group...

Another realisation which came from this - which is now cemented - is that the next phase of my 'mission' is purely energetic and alot of it is happening from other dimensions- my physical body is simply a vessel and anchor for what my soul decides to anchor here into the new earth grid at this time.

As to what I do in my physical life - that is completely up to my own free will - but seems my interests are in aligning my core self with my physical expression from the eternal now I can trust that my choices on earth will reflect that anyway... reguardless of what I choose.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Very interesting, yes you don't bring in anyone you haven't already selected at the higher self level, which is where you want to go.

You can bring in any number of individuals subconsciously through the open heart center, these are your soul family. It's the conscious 3D self which struggles with it sometimes along the way, because it doesn't understand what the rest of the soul has already asked for, or why. This is one of the reasons why personal responsibility is so important. It doesn't excuse the behaviors of others as they sort out their journey, but ultimately we are responsible for who we allowed ourselves to spend that time with. That's on us, something which I think is easy to overlook, especially if one has gotten burned.

We are all much bigger than we think we are. There is always more to one.

Another thing which can be helpful along the way is understanding that people don't necessarily define love the same way. Sometimes in these connections, the other person's view of love is completely different or opposite from one's own. When one starts truly understanding this, the heart center evolves and expands into that larger, higher, more balanced state. It's tricky sometimes but it can eventually be understood.

I think it's good that you also mention aligning the core self with the physical expression from the eternal. It reminds me of a recent video by Matt Kahn where he talks about the physical body being on a journey. It knows who it is, who you are, what's it's doing and where it's supposed to be. When this gets out of alignment with the eternal or higher self, that's when things get all interesting and murky and we have lessons to learn. When we learn to slow down and let the body have it's journey, it shifts and allows the consciousness to shine through it. Instead of going around the consicousness in a myriad of ways to live its life, share the journey, find expression, or create life issues in order to bring one back on track.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon

Another thing which can be helpful along the way is understanding that people don't necessarily define love the same way. Sometimes in these connections, the other person's view of love is completely different or opposite from one's own. When one starts truly understanding this, the heart center evolves and expands into that larger, higher, more balanced state. It's tricky sometimes but it can eventually be understood.

I thought that this was such a wonderful point that I really wanted to highlight It!

Thanks for the whole reply though
Old 15-12-2017, 01:52 AM
Deactivated Account
You're welcome! :)

I'm considering revisiting this thread later or starting another one relating soul connections to unity consciousness because the concept of loving the pre-twin or heart-center catalyst can be very much tied into that as a gateway. I know what I want to say but it's hard to verbalize.

People make way too big of a deal out of these connections on that front, is what I'm trying to say! lol. They don't know what's actually available to them, they don't understand what door has actually been opened. It isn't just a door to integration inside, or to their soul connection, or twin. It's a door to everything, everything that's alive. They need to experience the soul connection to start to feel it.

Not making light of anyone's pain here with that 'lol' statement, btw. Lord knows I've had enough of my own.

So I understand what you are saying about your higher self wanting you to take another look and reminding you that you're in the same soul group.

We are all one universal family, there's another level of spiritual connection here folks! Everything which is alive is connected! Cosmically. It isn't just Tfs!

And of course, no one has to do it. That's not the way it works. So please forgive my passion. I can be rather passionate about that subject.

Having said all that, I will share that my pre-twin and Twin are also in fact very much associated together. She did wonders for us, kicked my a**. :)

I thought I would include the video by Matt Kahn on the body's journey for anyone who's interested. It can help one come into alignment. And another one on unity consciousness in the higher heart center, and cosmic awareness.

The End of Inner Conflict - https://youtu.be/JL710Iky6pE

Awakening the Cosmic Heart - https://youtu.be/YrdCgmiMzoQ

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc