Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 15-05-2016, 04:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
this is incorrect, not many know, it greatly depends on why they are here.
If they are here in lesson, they certainly don't know.
If they are here in service, they might or might not, depending what thy are here to do, and if they have woken up or not. Many who come here to be of service never wake up.

Or maybe they are here just to experience life, to just be.
Old 25-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder
http://www.healyourlife.com/are-you-a-lightworker

A great article by Doreen Virtue. I know I am a lightworker, and it has become very apparent to me over the last year. I am so excited to be where I am though, and to know that I am not alone. :)

May we continue to do God's work, and to appreciate all the guidance we have received to get us to where we are at.

Love to all!
Old 27-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Newbie ;)

How can it be? "Human bodies with angelic souls"? It doesn't make any sense to me. Angels are perfect, they don't have passions, they are really free. Why on earth would they want to live in our world?

I think, lightworkers are all people who chose light insted of darkness. Every person who does no harm and tries to help other people, who is able to sympathize with them is a lightworker as far as I'm concerned.
Old 27-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
Why can't angels have passions?

And the answer to your other question I answered in post #11.
Old 26-07-2016, 09:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonSpirit
I don't want anyone to think that I am putting out their fire, but I wanted to throw this out. If anyone was an "Angel" or "Angelic Soul" they would already know and not have to question it. They would themselves also keep it secret and help those around them stealthily to not attract attention.
I completely understand were you are coming from. I think it's crazy when you find out what an earth angel, empath, light worker etc etc is. People tend to automatically think they are one of them. But I too agree if you are one. Then you would not go around bragging about it. You would just keep it to yourself. I hate it when SOME people claim to be one of them and they really don't know.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Or maybe they are here just to experience life, to just be.

Nothing just is, every thing has a purpose and is done with purpose.
Old 27-07-2016, 06:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeithbaker
I completely understand were you are coming from. I think it's crazy when you find out what an earth angel, empath, light worker etc etc is. People tend to automatically think they are one of them. But I too agree if you are one. Then you would not go around bragging about it. You would just keep it to yourself. I hate it when SOME people claim to be one of them and they really don't know.

In the same token I can say, you don't know if they know or not know.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Nothing just is, every thing has a purpose and is done with purpose.

I have thought that we should have a purpose, but, every time I try to figure this out I got nothing.

Even tried readings. Most have either refused or can't sense nothing. Two different people, 1 irl and 1 online have said basically the same thing: "try not to put too much emphasis on what's gone before or what is going to happen, enjoy the journey don't set a destination".

Now since I decided to just go with the flow and be, life has been interesting.
Old 16-08-2016, 02:41 PM
LightKeeper

Yes they are. :)
Old 03-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Knower
How do you know all this?!