Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 20-12-2016, 04:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Spirituality And New Energies

I'm not very sure if the thread is for this side of the website but here it goes...

I have been experiencing very strange things ever since I started experimenting with some substances two years ago. Ever since, my sensitivity has been hightened, I can literally feel other people's energies and sometimes even speak to them in a silent (non verbal) way. For example, we would be talking about something and then I would know that on a deeper level we've talked about something completely different.

I've been able to hear thoughts on a few occasions - it usually happens when I'm wondering what the other person is thinking about me and BAM! - there it is, I instantly know. I'm having extreme panic attacks at times and I feel like this is a new, higher energy which I am not still able to control very well - my heart literally increases its vibration so much that I have to stop whatever it is that I'm doing, close my eyes and meditate on my breath to calm myself.

I also do not feel as the same person I was and yet I feel more like myself. It feels amazing. Ever since I learned my lessons, I stopped experimenting (it has been two years since) but these energies are still here. I'm afraid I still don't know how to harness them and this might result in me losing my mind. I'm not making this up - for those who are probably thinking that I am.

I hope some of you have an answer to this. If you have any idea what's happening, I would love to know!
Old 20-12-2016, 05:00 PM
Ascender

Alright, part of the issue is we have not established a thorough framework on this planet for such a thing-- I will explain mine of the moment and maybe this will help you find some grounding--

For me, eternity is in front of me; all energy is in my experience; which in this sense I am having a conversation with everything, but that I can converse with it from many different angles--

Now I have had telepathic experiences that are mutual; but I have also had them where they are not; and perhaps I do have fear until some things come into proper alignment of really being ambitious with this type of communication; but let me explain it like this--

I could pull up your energy (and though I have done this with a few people, it is not something I can claim to have mastered, or willing to master yet); and we would always be having a conversation.. but you see I just pulled up our relationship in a different form.. so that conversation is not mutual in form, but representative of the energy between us in a way I can better discern the meanings-- Sometimes this can be so deep as to appear irrelevant to the person I am talking to, because they are so covered in habitual masks, that they cannot be sensitive enough to the real energy between people-- This can cause issues if we assume the energy between us is mutual in all other angles-- Sometimes we cannot approach things based on the deeper energy, but that deeper energy may come into play later on-- There is a living aspect to this, so to think in terms of pure mechanics will leave you hindered rather than progressive--

Do you see what I mean? imagine there is a sphere around you and you can select any energy "distant or close" and give it different form within the minds eye as to be dealt with--

Now when I say in the minds eye, sometimes I do mean visions, but more importantly is interaction, so the more physical it is; the more relevant it is to matters at hand--

This is entrance into the elemental realm and the diva evolution-- I suggest looking into alchemy at this point-- Specifically http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/cdg/index.htm is talking of the same things in a different language--

It can both be physical in new formations as well as mental-- When the philosophers stone is finished, the physical transmutations will become vastly more apparent as you start to exist in almost two entirely different realms of existence simultaneously; you may already have a sense of this, but it goes much much further--
Old 20-12-2016, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Could you explain more about this elemental realm/diva evolution? How can I be sure that this is something good that is happening? @firstandlast
Old 16-06-2017, 08:25 PM
Experiencer
Hello.

I know about this energies, sensing all kind of stuff, panic attacks. Didn't quite came to the bottom of this, but you have anything more to say?
Old 16-06-2017, 09:30 PM
Guide

I haven't experimented with substances but I have experienced panic attacks due to over-feeling energies around me for quite some time now. The physical feelings that come with it (heart racing, can't catch a breath) are certainly terrifying in that moment. Through much research and inner work I have tamed these episodes but to be free of even the very thought of it happening again is an ongoing battle.

To feel more like yourself is a gift! Perhaps the panic attacks are an inner struggle of letting go of old to make room for new. It calls for some adjustments and effective ways of managing your new found gifts but you will get there.
Old 17-06-2017, 12:48 AM
Master
Wow, thread sees no replies for 6 months, then BAM!

I wonder if the Original Poster is still around or got tired of waiting for the thread to be replied to?

Suffice to say, whenever I took certain substances, I'd get really bad panic attacks too and that's why I gave those certain substances up.
Old 17-06-2017, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Wow, thread sees no replies for 6 months, then BAM!

I wonder if the Original Poster is still around or got tired of waiting for the thread to be replied to?

Suffice to say, whenever I took certain substances, I'd get really bad panic attacks too and that's why I gave those certain substances up.

I didn't even see that until I read your comment. I was totally about to reply, how self-centered of me!! haha. Oh well, maybe she will come back ;) better be a little self-centered in this case ;)
Old 17-06-2017, 03:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytho5
I'm not very sure if the thread is for this side of the website but here it goes...

I have been experiencing very strange things ever since I started experimenting with some substances two years ago. Ever since, my sensitivity has been hightened, I can literally feel other people's energies and sometimes even speak to them in a silent (non verbal) way. For example, we would be talking about something and then I would know that on a deeper level we've talked about something completely different.

I've been able to hear thoughts on a few occasions - it usually happens when I'm wondering what the other person is thinking about me and BAM! - there it is, I instantly know. I'm having extreme panic attacks at times and I feel like this is a new, higher energy which I am not still able to control very well - my heart literally increases its vibration so much that I have to stop whatever it is that I'm doing, close my eyes and meditate on my breath to calm myself.

I also do not feel as the same person I was and yet I feel more like myself. It feels amazing. Ever since I learned my lessons, I stopped experimenting (it has been two years since) but these energies are still here. I'm afraid I still don't know how to harness them and this might result in me losing my mind. I'm not making this up - for those who are probably thinking that I am.

I hope some of you have an answer to this. If you have any idea what's happening, I would love to know!

It's the usual thing that's happening after psychedelic use. In my opinion it's the only desirable effect from psychedelic use. It's an awakening!

Psychdelics have started a movie in you. You have paused the movie for 2 years but the progress they started, the movie they began, can be re-started by you at any time you desire. Later in this life. The next. Now. Whenever you like.

As for the fear of losing your mind. I remember back when that used to be a fear of mine. I wish I had listened to it more. Fear is supposted to be a guide to our higher self, so let that fear guide you in the appropriate way and you'll be alright. You'll be alright if you don't too, but if you do the journey can be so much more enjoyable.