Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 22-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
You have your stellium of Mercury,Uranus, and Jupiter in your 9th house and the natural ruler of that house is ruled by Jupiter. Right now Jupiter in the sky is right there a couple degrees past you planets..in range. Jupiter takes 12 years to go around the sun..It has a 12 year cycle. Jupiter is favorable...the lucky planet. You do reach for the stars and your goal is to expand your horizons.

Also, there is more then one 'spiritual awakening'...there can be. After the first one, there is an adjustment period and then another one can come along and be even more severe. I don't know what is in store for you, or what the plan is.

I have a special job that I was trained to do and I know what it is, and I do it. I don't question my purpose or what I am supposed to be doing. I know what to do when the time comes to do something. At the same time, it gets
boring and it is boring most of the time. It isn't a great big picnic in the park.

Sometimes it is rewarding when I get the job done and it is a celebration.

I am just saying that I know what it's like to feel like you are supposed to be
doing a special job but you don't know what it is. Or you don't know why you have been given skills if there is not a reason for it, and you wonder what the purpose is. In my case, it took time to get my training and put the pieces together, and it was a trial by fire. Not easy.

The Desiterada quote was good advice. I always get the message to wait and see and remember that I always have help. You can always ask for help.
Thanks!

Yeah..after all the 'wait and see' replies my HS gave me, to which I was like 'yeah, that's what my parents and gran always said too...didn't listen to them much either...' Desiderata gets punched in with a 'now, shut up already okay?' lol

I don't think anybody would really like to meet Necro's HS, although it does come through occasionally on SF and usually when people start really annoying me or ticking me off. LOL

Maybe this is why I cannot communicate with people...

I have a silly habit of making people question their own beliefs and assumptions...not through presenting or reinforcing any of my own...but merely asking why they hold these opinions, beliefs and assumptions in the first place.

I have a silly habit of getting people's minds and thoughts to turn inwards and getting them to take a good look at themselves...like Jesus said 'remove the beam from thine own eye before removing the splinter from your brother's eye'...I get people to find that 'beam' within themselves and I try and help them remove it.

Now, do you think humans like being forced to search their own soul for answers to their own behaviour?

...but I can't help it! I can't help it! Especially when they are very rude and annoying to me without me having done anything to make them feel that way and they start lashing out...and I'm like 'come child...tell me your deepest fears.....' and they go whimpering away like scared mongrels.

So, now...if anybody could help me with that one it would be great and Rozie, what kind of planetary influence would cause situations like this one to occur? Thank you.

Yeah...my HS just said 'scared' is an anagram of 'sacred'...yeah...go away HS...not now...not now.lol
Old 23-06-2016, 04:17 AM
Master
Update:

After talking with my Higher Self last night and getting nowhere, I was like "mmmokay...put me through to da Boss NOW plz".

It took a while, but eventually...

Apparently, I am a naturally-born and fully complete Shaman!

I'm also a sleeper cell who just go the 'be on the alert' message. Nothing is going down right now, but I just need to be prepared for it and it's better that I am awake and prepared than still asleep and unprepared.

Meanwhile, I just have to be patient and this is a test of that.

Man, it's been 5 years since I last spoke with my Higher Self's, Higher Self...

Now I'm okay with it all.

Thank you people.
Old 23-06-2016, 05:07 AM
Master
I am glad to hear things are better daehlen.
Old 20-07-2016, 02:00 PM
Knower
Thank you, Necromancer, I printed the Desiderata and put it up in my cubicle at work to remind me of what I am here to do. It helps a lot.
Old 24-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
However, the big question I have for you, Rozie...for everybody...

Apart from being pure consciousness, an expression of the divine, 'Brahman' or whatever else...

WHAT AM I?.....WHAT AM I?

Is it possible that I am even a demon or a fallen angel or even satan himself?

I would have thought you a Devi with your intimate relation to Shiva. A manifestation of Shakti in one of her wondrous forms. I have always adored Kali, she is so... how should I put it... wild. Is there any that calls to you, any you adore besides Shiva?