Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-10-2017, 12:27 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisySunshine
Thank you both. I know it's irrational but I feel better talking about it with people who understand. Honestly, if I had been the one to leave I would be able to think that. But I can't stand being the one left, and I really regret not walking away when I had the chance. I can't stand him thinking I was negativity and he's better off without me, and that everything is roses with her. I can't accept her being better than me; she is not.

Your emotions are normal and it is good that you are getting it out on here. You have been through so much. Being a twin-flame alone can really make an impact, much less anything else.

But, you have to let go of this and let God. Let go of him and this situation. As of right now it is hurting you, not helping you.

The only one or thing that will make this better is you. His new partner is not better than you and you want to keep it that way. To do this you will have to disconnect from any thoughts of them and on getting revenge on him. This will only make you feel worse and yes things can get worse.

Whether he contacts you or not as of now, he cannot give you the attention that you deserve and need. Focus on yourself. Heal yourself. Find ways to help yourself and your emotions. You have been through a lot. Talk things out here, get a counsellor and talk things out with them, try natural remedies to help you, keep yourself busy with things that increase your energy and happiness. Cry as much as you can. It is the best healing remedy. You are at a very difficult and critical stage in your life. It is your choice if you want to look up and rise above the hardships or look down.

You don't have to lose in this game of life. You pick yourself up and say Look at the hell I have been through but I am still standing and a better person for it. Work at feeling your strength and power that is not dependent on anyone else.

As for him, the best revenge is for you to become happy and healthy. Truly happy, healthy and strong. And then you will be given the choice whether you want to let him in your life. And by that time, I am sure that you will not want or need him. That is the best revenge.