Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Ascender
New Earth

I want to go to New Earth. I'm seeing that the egoistic state of me is centered around control. I want to escape that way of being. I don't want to look around and see myself reflected back to me. I want to look around and know people as the divine expressions of self they are. Does anybody know what I mean? Does anybody else share this desire?
Old 23-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Badcopyinc

More and more my self projected view of others is being torn down by the inner work I'm doing. When i notice myself projecting i then "try" to find out what issue needs attention inside of myself. the more i do this the more clear the divine expression of others i get to see.
Old 23-06-2017, 10:22 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
I want to go to New Earth. I'm seeing that the egoistic state of me is centered around control. I want to escape that way of being. I don't want to look around and see myself reflected back to me. I want to look around and know people as the divine expressions of self they are. Does anybody know what I mean? Does anybody else share this desire?

I think I know what you mean. Allowing individuals just to be has long been a watchword and it's easy enough as an observer but once we interacts with another we adjust their selfhood to take account of us. The single problem is that while people try they aren't often cognisant enough of their Selves for the expression to be divine. It's partly human limitation in that they communicate (in many ways, not always words) which means adjusting to each other to suit an interaction. To me the individual is paramount, the divine individual is beautiful if it's allowed space to be.

In an ideal situation I have no wish to control (which, like it or not, disappoints those who feel some control would equate to commitment or expectation) but in practice on this earth it's sometimes needed (for example to ensure a supply of work to be able to survive). Perhaps in a different earth institutions like "work" (as a way of earning survival) wouldn't exist.

Outside the world of work, no one need control anyone. Parents would teach (which is vaguely control) but not from an authoritative stance. I'm puzzled as to why some people seem to want to regulate the lives of others - except to promote their self-interest.

Old 24-06-2017, 02:24 AM
Master
It's complicated when it comes to human interactions.
What is the driving force behind our encounter, is it altruistic or manipulative.

And then we all have a personal view about life, that's what makes this place shine. If we did not have a personal view we would all be one already.?

Is that the final outcome... I wonder.

Death is huge...

I like the thrust of this OP.

We all have a divine agenda... regardless of what "we" may say.
Old 24-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwaves
I want to look around and know people as the divine expressions of self they are.
With that reply you already are. First comes awareness, then comes doing in each and every moment. Now relax and love the journey.