Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-06-2017, 11:52 AM
Ascender

I feel "FAT" with love this morning ......Its a feeling leftover from an energetic night last night.

When the Heart smothers the mind or maybe when the Heart gives the mind a Big Hug
Old 03-06-2017, 11:59 AM
Ascender
Bring in the love people bring in the love.

Sounds a wonderful experience you had necro
Old 03-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
I'm not talking about loving one another, or loving the planet or any type of altruistic love.

A lot of people are disheartened, skeptical, judgmental, critical...lost.

Between PM's asking me to 'prove to me that you can talk to God' and other threads saying 'I hate my life and want to die'...all I can ask is, "my friend, have you ever felt what it is like to be in love?"

Maybe people have...and they have been hurt...can't feel it anymore, but it seems like they have closed themselves totally off, to their own detriment.

Don't they remember the actual feeling? the whole joy of it? before things went south...before the hurt set in?

It's like a small child being amazed and in awe of everything...logic goes totally out the window and there's a freedom of spirit...a total wholeness and unity of being...of existing IN that space of love.

Maybe some others have never felt it before and that's a shame, but they become cold and cynical towards it and won't allow themselves to feel it, even though it's bashing the door of their heart down...tearing them apart.

Just take a few moments to feel what you felt or you were feeling when you first 'fell in love' and then, if you can, let yourself go deep into it and even deeper still.

Don't try and feel it, don't think about feeling it - I'm sure you never tried or thought about it when it first happened....don't even think of a person when you allow yourself to feel it...and yes, I just said allow yourself to feel it.

For some, it may be hard because of all the defenses that need breaking down first, but unless you start to knock down the walls and get in touch with that core...that little flame within the cavern of your heart, you'll never know...you'll never get there to pour a bit of gas on that little, flickering flame that's almost dying out.

Then, if you can feel what it is like to love, go deep into it and let the love feed off itself until it becomes an all-consuming passion. Then you can start to 'follow your bliss' because bliss itself will lead you.

I can 'prove it' if people will open up and let me, if they allow me to hold up a mirror to their soul, but they don't want to look at it...if only they could, they wouldn't need to even ask because they could prove it for themselves.

The child within is crying...it needs a hug...it needs you to show how much you are capable of loving, even if you have to suspend your harsh, critical mind for only a second to do it.

One second is all it takes...then you can go back to being who you were before, but you'll find after that one second things have changed and you won't be afraid anymore.

There is nothing to prove when your open and connected flowing in balance. What you are and are relating yourself as, moves as itself naturally. So until people open to feel what they feel more complete as we know we can feel and be in this body, then often the fullness of our own unified connection from within wont be felt.

For some going back to how they were before is not the way, going forward aware they can be some thing else, feel new things, open to a more connected relationship to themselves and others is whole new world. Many people walking around bitter, angry, fearful, resenting themselves and others, are often the ones who haven't experienced love at all, so the gift of modelling and sharing what we can be aware of others is not about "I can teach you" or I can show you if you open to how it is but more an open willingness to reflect yourself as that model.

Some people are empty of love and that becomes a process of rebuilding and reclaiming, relearning and understanding how it feels through a whole host of engagement. Letting go and letting walls down as you mentioned. So remembering is more than just the feeling alone, it flows through the whole arrangement of loving awareness, all senses engaged and open to respond.

Being a model of open loving connection towards all life as your own presence can affect through the exchange most naturally. When you get out of the way of needing to make be and simply be what you want others to be and feel, there is no need to strive but simply engage life with you in this way...naturally.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-06-2017, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
There is nothing to prove when your open and connected flowing in balance. What you are and are relating yourself as, moves as itself naturally. So until people open to feel what they feel more complete as we know we can feel and be in this body, then often the fullness of our own unified connection from within wont be felt.

For some going back to how they were before is not the way, going forward aware they can be some thing else, feel new things, open to a more connected relationship to themselves and others is whole new world. Many people walking around bitter, angry, fearful, resenting themselves and others, are often the ones who haven't experienced love at all, so the gift of modelling and sharing what we can be aware of others is not about "I can teach you" or I can show you if you open to how it is but more an open willingness to reflect yourself as that model.

Some people are empty of love and that becomes a process of rebuilding and reclaiming, relearning and understanding how it feels through a whole host of engagement. Letting go and letting walls down as you mentioned. So remembering is more than just the feeling alone, it flows through the whole arrangement of loving awareness, all senses engaged and open to respond.

Being a model of open loving connection towards all life as your own presence can affect through the exchange most naturally. When you get out of the way of needing to make be and simply be what you want others to be and feel, there is no need to strive but simply engage life with you in this way...naturally.
Very wisely said.

For some people, there is nothing more they can be than what they already are, but somewhere along the way, this is forgotten.

For some, this awareness has been clouded through conditioning and experience, so letting go and letting walls down means reclaiming a previous moment before this awareness was lost - undoing the knot instead of tying more of them to hide the original knot.

Sometimes progress means moving forward but in order to do that, we must become 'who we were' if that understanding means we don't become stuck in the past.

In essence, when one experiences a true connection to the Divine, it is timeless and 'moving forward' has no significance when everything occurs in the now, but unless we can reconcile the past with the present, we don't get to see it. We don't get to understand it.

From my previous post to this one, I have outlined how this happened for me and if it helps somebody else, if somebody can re-ignite that awareness and reach the Divine within themselves, it makes me happy.

Old 03-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Very wisely said.

For some people, there is nothing more they can be than what they already are, but somewhere along the way, this is forgotten.

For some, this realisation has been clouded through conditioning and experience, so letting go and letting walls down means reclaiming a previous moment before this awareness was lost - undoing the knot instead of tying more of them to hide the original knot.

Sometimes progress means moving forward but in order to do that, we must become 'who we were' if that understanding means we don't become stuck in the past.

In essence, when one experiences a true connection to the Divine, it is timeless and 'moving forward' has no significance when everything occurs in the now, but unless we can reconcile the past with the present, we don't get to see it. We don't get to understand it.

From my previous post to this one, I have outlined how this happened for me and if it helps somebody else, if somebody can re-ignite that awareness and reach the Divine within themselves, it makes me happy.

Thankyou for taking it further.

I have a question arising in me reading this.

When you say we must become "who we were", where are you looking and noticing yourself to say this?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Thankyou for taking it further.

I have a question arising in me reading this.

When you say we must become "who we were", where are you looking and noticing yourself to say this?
That's why I put the statement in inverted commas.

Back in my late teens and early 20's I had many beautiful mystical experiences - I was totally satisfied. I was fulfilled on every level. I understood there was nothing more because I saw the All in everything and everything in the All...I was ecstatically happy and totally in bliss 24/7.

Then, I got married, had kids, had jobs went through some hard times...basically I let life and my duties get in the way of all that. After that, I took a heap of drugs (for many years), went out partying, nearly destroyed myself.

Then, I missed what I had before. I missed the connection...I missed the love...I missed God....I wanted to 'reclaim my experience' so I could be there again...feel it again.

Through reliving the past, letting go, surrendering and finding out what it was that made me feel that way then that I wasn't feeling now, I was able to make the whole re-connect and live it once more, even though I know that I am still growing and evolving, yet I am full within myself. I have a symbiotic relationship with Shiva and that's more than enough for me.
Old 04-06-2017, 12:47 AM
Master
Quote:
That's why I put the statement in inverted commas.

Back in my late teens and early 20's I had many beautiful mystical experiences - I was totally satisfied. I was fulfilled on every level. I understood there was nothing more because I saw the All in everything and everything in the All...I was ecstatically happy and totally in bliss 24/7.

Then, I got married, had kids, had jobs went through some hard times...basically I let life and my duties get in the way of all that. After that, I took a heap of drugs (for many years), went out partying, nearly destroyed myself.

Then, I missed what I had before. I missed the connection...I missed the love...I missed God....I wanted to 'reclaim my experience' so I could be there again...feel it again.

Through reliving the past, letting go, surrendering and finding out what it was that made me feel that way then that I wasn't feeling now, I was able to make the whole re-connect and live it once more, even though I know that I am still growing and evolving, yet I am full within myself. I have a symbiotic relationship with Shiva and that's more than enough for me.

Ah I see, your past experiences are showing you what you can reclaim yourself as now, even as your "reality" of life, kicked into being, your early awareness knows more and what it can be now as a life. For others the past experiences may not have that connection you had, but I am sure within their whole living space their would be memories that would awaken feelings quite naturally to a time in their life where they felt "connected" not necessarily through the mystical connection but through ways, sometimes even simple earth experiences that may have influenced them to feel more acknowledged, alive and connected.

So many ways to affect others who are sad, hurting, alone, troubled, stuck or unable to feel love. I don't expect people to feel how I feel, but rather I listen to what it is they need and share my own self more aware of them in this way. I find then the shared space becomes a natural inclusion of what your own presence can share open and allowing things to move more naturally, as it needs...

Old 04-06-2017, 01:01 AM
Master

i was wondering, does loving mean I have to feel some specific thing that I should adore?
Old 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i was wondering, does loving mean I have to feel some specific thing that I should adore?

If we take adoration to mean deep love and respect, if you feel this in yourself, would you naturally lead as this I wonder?

What you feel and are within extends of itself outwardly. For me its the whole connection of you aware of itself being as it can be. The story of what that needs to be doing to feel and be this is just our own personal creation and belief..

I am because I am
I feel because I feel
I move myself aware of myself in this way...

Where is the deep love and respect? It is everywhere I am being that love and respect..

Old 04-06-2017, 02:06 AM
boshy b. good

love ? ok let's climb that a mountain and take our gear with us. well then let's
take risks and expound horison and be alpha daring at go go go love. let's drop
all to love and we know it takes us to the sun's up and up. what is a loving
person ? more popular than that. great let's break da rules of love.

pitcher in if you want

keep getting up 'that'll show them'