Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 30-07-2016, 03:06 AM
Ascender
Lightwork

I have a question. How do you all work with the light? My friend and I who live in the same body were wondering what types of light work are there? Is there more than working with light energy? We work with Source energy. We make streams around us and then do an expanding motion with our hands and it seems to fill all around us. Is there other ways to work with Source? We are new at this but would love to learn more. Thanks!
Old 30-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Master
It sounds like you are being taught to work with and manipulate energy. There are all kind of energy and we are surrounded by it.

One of my first lessons was doing something like what you describe. I don't do that in the same way anymore because I have advanced and all that has become much easier and the techniques differ.

The white light energy comes from above. If you look up at the air you might be able to see it. It looks like sparkles or pieces of air, and you can feel a shift in the energy. Do this inside because outside looking at the sun, everybody will see sparkles but that is a trick of the eye and not authentic.

I have a job that I do and I don't classify myself as a lightworker because I work with all levels of energy, even the darkness. Not everybody can do that but I am one of the lucky ones. I have good intentions but I can't ignore the darkness because it needs to be dealt with.

That is what I know. I am also familiar with 'friends inside'..as you describe. I have worked with many people who have that experience and I do too in my way.

This is how I was taught and I was taught from within also. I might be misinforming based on what the common teachings are but this is how I was taught and my sources and techniques are sound. Pardon me if I am speaking out of turn.
Old 09-10-2016, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
It sounds like you are being taught to work with and manipulate energy. There are all kind of energy and we are surrounded by it.

One of my first lessons was doing something like what you describe. I don't do that in the same way anymore because I have advanced and all that has become much easier and the techniques differ.

The white light energy comes from above. If you look up at the air you might be able to see it. It looks like sparkles or pieces of air, and you can feel a shift in the energy.

This was wonderful to read! I have been seeing the energy in the sky, and outside ever since I was a child. I am only now understanding what it is. I now spend a lot of my time outside and am working on trying to utilize this energy that I see. I am also seeing energy while giving Reiki, it looks like a white misty veil coming down on my "clients" (I do not charge for Reiki sessions). I may be mistaken, but my current belief is that seeing and recognizing this energy is my first step in being able to work with this energy. I Just wanted to comment because I was wondering how many of us were able to see this energy, and if anyone had any suggestions as to how best to use this energy to help others?
Old 18-12-2016, 05:14 AM
Master
Yes, seeing and sensing is working with it. Finding it and directing it is what you would be doing, I assume.

I always called it 'seeing air', because I could 'see air' and other people said I couldn't. That was when I was a kid, but now I recognize the shift in energy and I know what that is.

I have talked to many people who 'see air'. I will ask them if they can 'see air' and often they know exactly what I am talking about.

I don't always 'see air' but if I want to, I can. If it is all of a sudden and a very obvious shift, then something is about to happen.

The way you would work with it is different then the way I work with it, but it is that upper, light, universal or pranic energy.