Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 02-07-2016, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Question The World Tree

I was meditating on the responsibility I feel for nurturing and protecting the World Tree, and a thought visited me:

The World Tree is like a pepper tree in that it grows shoots from its widespread roots. In this way, there can be locations where there is a world tree that is connected to the World Tree even though these 'miniature' world trees aren't the World Tree. To that end, I have some questions for those Light Workers who have access to the world tree:

- Have I appropriate grasped the idea? If not, what did I not hear properly in my meditations?
- Are these minor world tree locations an access point from which we may more directly interact with the World Tree?
- How might I go about identifying such locations beyond using my intuition? Are there visible signs I can observe like scientifically unjustifiable wild-growth?

Of course, a lot of this discussion is subjective, and I'm not looking for an objective, ultimate truth about it. I just want to know what others' experiences have been that I might also grow from them.
Old 03-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Master
Yes..I don't know anything about pepper trees but there are trees that represent the world tree. This is personal to each person. There is a tree that you know or has meaning to you that represents the concept of the world.

People see it different ways but the concept of correspondence applies to this understanding that you have been given.

I know where my world tree is. It is a specific tree that is special..there are lots of trees around but this one represents 'the world tree' in my world.

Our personal worlds have many of the same symbolic features as the collective world does. How they appear to us has to do with what we are familiar with and what truly exists in our material world. Reading about some distant tree concept isn't experiential.
Old 20-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Knower
Wow... I am still learning, what is a world tree? I'm attracted to trees and don't know why. I have one on my leg, and necklaces and I paint them. Is this a sign of something?
Old 01-08-2016, 01:43 PM
Master
Yes. It is meaningful that you work with the tree concept.

I have seen it come up many times and some people are tuned into the trees. I knew one guy who talked to trees and they talked back. It was his way of receiving his guidance. Another guy dreamed of trees all the time and that was his symbol. There are other tree people. It is like a guardian animal, but it's a tree. Trees are living beings and they have a spirit. Some people work with plants and communicate with them and tune into them. A tree is king in the plant world.

The world tree represents the axis mundi.. You would have to look that up but it is a concept that has been with us throughout many cultures.
Old 01-08-2016, 03:52 PM
Master
World Tree...

I'd never come across the theory of a world tree before... I have however, a friend who can or has talked to trees and in one instance, she saved a tree from being cut down...

When she mentioned this to me, I didn't disbelieve her one bit, because I'm very open minded on anything to do with Spirituality and I class tree talking as being well within the scope of that...

As for the axis mundi, looked that up, to find that it's associated with a central point, which connects heaven and earth, as might a celestial pole... Where all four points of the compass meet... Amazing...

That's something learned today, that is of great interest...

Thanking those who brought this to my attention - namely - Gneight, and Rozie... Thanks guys...

Blessings...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 11-09-2016, 07:50 PM
Master

The World Tree is the Source of Life, and we are all, as in all of us, trees of the world.
Old 04-11-2016, 02:31 AM
Pathfinder

world tree is the spiritual center of the earth. it's a place where creation is occuring in real time as we speak. it's basically god's continued creative works that never really stopped just because the biblical book genesis ran out of pages. god is creating always its pretty cool.