Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Experiencer
I'm not sure that the British or Irish worshipped 'faeries', because 'faerie' is a Norman term, and wasn't introduced into the British Isles until they arrived in the 11th century.

The nearest British equivalent to the faeries (a posh way of saying fairies) are the Tylwyth Teg. But, the Tylwyth Teg are as physically real as us humans, and though they might have magical powers, they definitely weren't worshiped. They often stole children, married humans and bore their children There are still families in the hills above the Towy Valley who claim to be descended from them.

One of the last recorded meetings between humans and the Tylwyth Teg was in the 1830s, when they visited the market in Milford Haven where they paid with silver coins.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:36 PM
Knower

Yes they are real. Like any other creatures. But my dear they can not be seen. Because they don't live in our dimensions and their being frequency is different than ours. They may sometimes (just few of them) can ulter the frequency to match ours and be seen by our mind eyes. In other words we see then by our brains not by the help of physical light reflection. So all these pictures and films are all fake because they can not be feelmed.
They just cross our lines and are realized.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
Evidence is not something you hear from others, it is something you experience for yourself.
Faerie worship was common in Ireland and Britton prior to the ango-saxon invasion. I have ancestors from both areas, and i work with Faeries in my Spirituality. They are my guides, and also more than that... They treat me as one of their own, and i have come to identify as Faeriekin. i tend to see the world the way they do.
There are ways to invite Faeries into your life, or home, but without at least an open mind they will just stay hidden and go :P

That is exactly what I'm asking for- your own personal evidence. What kind of experiences do people have which make them believe that fairies are real? Do you guys actually see them in physical form? Or are they a figment of your imaginations that you convince yourself into thinking is real?
Old 11-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
That is exactly what I'm asking for- your own personal evidence. What kind of experiences do people have which make them believe that fairies are real? Do you guys actually see them in physical form? Or are they a figment of your imaginations that you convince yourself into thinking is real?

Maybe they are tiny angels.
Old 11-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Maybe they are tiny angels.

Maybe :). But I'm interested in hearing personal experiences which would suggest such things, rather than just speculation or unfounded beliefs.
Old 11-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyaunagh
um i'm sure there can be much debate on the subject for those who like that sort of thing *crawls away and hides in tree trunk*, (but not here plez)
but I can tell you form my own experience- Yes. To some of us Faeries are very real and in fact I feel a very strong kinship to them.

Please share your experience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
Yes, Lady .. The Fae/ry are very real .. They are not to happy with us .. but who cares .. right? We dismiss them .. which allows us to disseminate their habitat.

They will go on .. as they can go forward and backward through the Veil .. we will not be so lucky.

How do you know this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Who are we to say they don't exist if you believe then yes they are real why not,
there are many things on this earth that haven't been discovered yet.

Namaste

That which has not been proven impossible or false does not imply that it is real, but only that it is a possibility.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Suspended
They're real enough for me. Odd I should happen over this topic today, I have a local fairy man sitting right opposite me. I've known him a while. He's quite serious, but very kind and wise. He cares for the people he leads with a feirce loyalty. They're surprising creatures in many ways. I see them the same way I see angels, and communicate with them the same way too.

I admit I never believed in them until I met one. But there you go. I never believed in angels either. Much can change, LOL :)
Old 11-03-2016, 05:18 PM
Deactivated Account

I believe therefore it is I am the creator of my own reality, so if I say there are fairies, darn it, than there are fairies.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
They're real enough for me. Odd I should happen over this topic today, I have a local fairy man sitting right opposite me. I've known him a while. He's quite serious, but very kind and wise. He cares for the people he leads with a feirce loyalty. They're surprising creatures in many ways. I see them the same way I see angels, and communicate with them the same way too.

I admit I never believed in them until I met one. But there you go. I never believed in angels either. Much can change, LOL :)

Could you elaborate on your experience? What makes you believe these things are real and not just your imagination?
Old 11-03-2016, 05:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I believe therefore it is I am the creator of my own reality, so if I say there are fairies, darn it, than there are fairies.

Haha well unfortunately that isn't the way reality works.