Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 26-03-2015, 03:12 PM
Guide
Your post is so very interesting as very recently my Twin Flame asked me to wave to three trees for her.

When I waved to them, they waved back just for her in the gentle breeze.

I also really love The Tree of Life, and how it is so connected to Mother Earth while also reaching high to the heavens.

I think it is so very beautiful how the Tree of Life represents everything that is all around us

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 26-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Knower
Thank you, Moonincancer for seeing my tree goddess!

Yes, Mistakes, I do hug her often much to the dismay of my family. lol

Uma, I had to Google the statue of Athena in Nashville. I see the likeness!!
Old 26-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Knower
I love the tree of life. It is my next tattoo I'm going get. There is something I wish to share with the op that is on topic. But I am having trouble getting the words right, here goes.

Messages from spirit come in different ways.

Some get them through physical means. Others through auditory channels or written word, images or things like that. There is more but my brain no work good at the end of the workweek this early with no sleep
Old 26-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Ascender

Hi I went out to try had not thought ab it before and did and it works well

and reveals much info too

but it is the connection to source i have source knows all

so also all about the trees and is the trees too and can speak as individual

trees if so asked
Old 27-03-2015, 01:33 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsoul
I will hug Mistakes instead of the tree..
Sun I know you hug the trees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwing33
Hi I went out to try had not thought ab it before and did and it works well

and reveals much info too

Cool Aw glad to hear, what did the tree share with you?
Old 27-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Deborah

I once had an experience while driving throough the mountains in California where I felt love coming from the trees as I zoomed by. It felt as if they existed to channel love, and on that day they were bestowing it one me. I will never forget it.
Old 29-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Uji-om

Most days of the week, I'll talk to some Hemlocks and Maples, a few Spruce and Birch on some forest property that I've had for many decades. And although I've tried for months, I don't know if there is a spirit connection. Maybe, but it depends on how I interpret results, coincidence or real. I have a naturally skeptical mind.

Today, some small clubmosses were showing thru the thin layer of snow. Clubmosses resembles baby conifers but are less than a foot tall. They are like small ferns. They make a really cool looking environment under some large Hemlock trees.
Old 30-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Master
Yes, I've communicated with numerous trees and plants - some were absolutely startling experiences, where trees blasted open stuck chakra or did profound healing on me, or a bush that told me to chew on its bark to sooth my motion sickness.
Others are almost comically casual conversations, like:
My boyfriend lives in a pine forest and the tree I smoke by always tells me the weather for the next few days and when I leave says "Goodbye Little Creature".
At the place I stay in the south there's a tree in front of the house who gently chided me for not noticing it when I moved into the bedroom near it, another time the same tree did a profound blessing on me - a searing beam of golden light encased me - it was witnessed by others who said I completely disappeared in the golden light beam. The same tree later asked me to bring some crystals I was working with to it for energy blessings on them.

I've really come to love and appreciate tree's, bushes and plants in a whole new way.
Old 01-04-2015, 06:29 AM
Celeste

I don't know about communicating, but just look at the dead trees in the form of wooden doors, etc. and see all the faces of pain.

Now I am sure there are plant communicators. I have heard that it is the oxygen coming from the mouth while talking to them that makes them flourish, but I don't think so. Anything you treat lovingly has to help it.

I had a plant I would forget to water, and then one day I read in a book that when the leaves begin to droop, that means the plant is thirsty. I never forgot to water after that.

I know this is about trees though....
Old 02-04-2015, 01:08 AM
Master

I love trees. I don't spend near enough time with them, but now that the weather has changed (we are having a very warm early Spring in So. Cal.) I am outside more, and soon I will be communing with my favorite tree.

When I channel Seth, if he's in a playful mood, he will give me a channeling and relate it to a tree, for he was once a glorious tree for many centuries. He says when we can come (to this earth) we get to pick what consciousness we want to. He says being a tree is a respite between lives, and the consciousness moves more slowly in a tree than a human, and the tree is only love that shines out of it.

My task, and it is a task that I haven't tried yet (sometimes he gives me tasks and it takes awhile for me to get the courage to do these things) is to become one with the consciousness of a tree, as I am learning to expand my consciousness outwards. I did try once, but wasn't able to. He has guided me while becoming the consciousness of an octopus, and as brief a journey as that was, it was phenomenal. There was no fear being an octopus, just swimming and searching the bottom of the ocean. Swimming backwards was cool, but I digress.

My daughter can speak with plants, and says the tree is a complete circle. If you sit or stand under a tree, you are in tree's energy. If you think of the canopy above, and the root system below and draw an invisible circle in your mind, you can get the sense of what she is saying. We used to have a MeetUp under this gloriously beautiful Maple Tree in the park, and it welcomed us, and the tree's energy felt really good. She used to channel under it for us, and I asked her once, so what do your guides think about channeling under this tree, and she said they really, super really loved channeling outdoors and being in the tree's energy.

You make your life what you want to make it, so why not try being one with the consciousness of a tree? I say, why not? It is just an allowing.