Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-03-2015, 09:40 AM
Deactivated Account

Reading other responses here, I remember just before my spiritual awakening, I was feeling down and went for a walk in the woods with my dog. I came across an old large tree and touched it with my palm for some reason. I remember feeling connected to everything through the tree, as if I could feel God itself emanating from it. I think they are very in tune to the universal energy.
Old 24-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Trees are probably the most noble spiritual life forms on the planet. They provide so much for both human and wildlife and take only what we exhale for self. To be able to feel communion with a tree is a test of ones degree of spirituality. There are historically so much evidence of the affinity of a tree to the realm of Spirit as many people of note have found enlightenment in proximity of the sublime beauty of trees.
Old 24-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Master
Well, I feel connected to them and I like the energy from them. The only thing I recall is when I was little there was this enormous tree that I had to pass by every time I had to walk to school and I just loved looking at it and I just admire it. I love trees can't stand it when people cut them. When I'm at the park I enjoy walking close to the trees.
Old 24-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 24-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Experiencer
This exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Tree's r great, if you want ground go n sit with yr back against a tree n close yr eyes for 20 mins. Just feel the energy of the tree wrap itself around you and become part of you. When you walk away thank the tree.

Makoiyi
Old 24-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder
Oh I love trees ! I have this tree in my front yard that I dearly love . It's been here since it was a little baby tree & has grown so big now hehe . Before my awakening I always talked to it & stood under it to think everyday. I believe that tree was part of my awakening as well . I even took a picture of the tree & saw what looked like an eye in it's bark peeping at me behind a leaf . Maybe a nature or tree spirit of some sort ?

Oh & a few days ago, one morning , I was sad about something . & for some reason my tree caught my eyes & I was in a daze for quite awhile & just from staring at it I could feel its soothing energy like it was trying to cheer me up hehe♪
Old 24-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Master
Here's my tree blog with tree pictures and tree messages forloveoftrees.blogspot.com/
I haven't updated it but it's still up. If you zoom in on the trees you will see spirits peeping through.
Old 24-03-2015, 11:01 PM
Master
Hello,

Some reflection upon trees.

Trees ground us, for they are rooted deep with in the Earth.
They have us notice the Earth and the connection to it.

Trees have us look up, their branches stretch out to the sky.
The have us look up and notice the sky and the connection to it.

Trees give home to other creatures and provide material for our homes.
They have us notice our own creativity in using the material provided to
create a home, art, furniture, or to just find comfort.

They have us notice other creatures in the forest that may live with the tree and find connection with.
They give protection from the hot sun or rain.
They provide nourishment by giving us their fruits.

All this trees give to us and to other beings without complaint or asking anything in return and reflect our connection to this Earth and Life.

The seed of a tree can be held in the hand and with in that seed are all the potentials that a tree can be. Reflecting to me that with in the seeds of us also are the potentials of that we can be.

Give thanks to the trees and honor them.
Old 25-03-2015, 12:09 AM
Suspended
thanks for all your posts so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsiahHolmes123
I've never done it but have always gotten the sense that they are very wise and hold a lot of knowledge. I mean think about it, the oldest tree's have been here longer than most of anything, at least on the land and in any given spot, they outlive even tortoises-which outlive humans of course. I also see entities, I call them others, you may call them elemental, around forests and the woods a lot. I sometimes entertain the idea that these entities are actually the tree's soul projected outward to further interact with the environment and live around it rather than just remaining static. If tree's have consciousness, or spirit, then could they be in a prolonged state of meditation? Or could it be that spirits use tree's and the network of energy they form to enter between worlds?

IsiahHolmes123 I agree they are wise an have alot of knowledge. What do the entities you see look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
Trees are probably the most noble spiritual life forms on the planet. They provide so much for both human and wildlife and take only what we exhale for self. To be able to feel communion with a tree is a test of ones degree of spirituality. There are historically so much evidence of the affinity of a tree to the realm of Spirit as many people of note have found enlightenment in proximity of the sublime beauty of trees.

Yeah thats true Shekinah, Trees are definitely noble, well put.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softheart
Oh I love trees ! I have this tree in my front yard that I dearly love . It's been here it was a little baby tree & has grown so big now hehe . Before my awakening I always talked to it & stood under it to think everyday. I believe that tree was part of my awakening as well . I even took a picture of the tree & saw what looked like an eye in it's bark peeping at me behind a leaf . Maybe a nature or tree spirit of some sort ?

Oh & a few days ago, one morning , I was sad about something . & for some reason my tree caught my eyes & I was in a daze for quite awhile & just from staring at it I could feel its soothing energy like it was trying to cheer me up hehe♪

Im happy you have such a connection with that Tree Softheart.

Uma nice pictures. An nice words Moonglow.
Old 25-03-2015, 08:27 AM
Master

Mistakes
How did you know I felt attracted to the thread and wanted to post?!
Trees are simply beautiful and I can spend hours gazing at them and pictures of them. Certain trees in the Himalayan mountains (conifers/deodars) are especially amazing as they hang almost suspended off slopes.
Trees help me ground myself. One little visualization I like to do near their roots in the ground is to visualize a root going down to the centre of the earth from my tail bone and sort of putting anchor in the earth. When I do that I feel connected to the trees as if my branches sway and float freely but I am held secure to the earth. I can sometimes share energy with trees, giving it silently if I feel the tree needs it ; but more often I just hold, touch or hug a tree if I am sad or tired and they seem to support me. I feel immense love for them spontaneously and I think they can feel that. I like to yoga especially grounding and balancing leg exercises near trees.
Here is praying for more and more trees:)