Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 22-09-2014, 08:15 AM
hengellisyydenoppilas

Talking I saw shiva 2 weeks ago.!

Hello, I would like to share my interesting experience with you guys! About 2 week ago I remember waking up in the middle of night. I just woke up, I didnt hear any voices etc. I saw shiva standing next to my door. I know it was shiva, because I saw snake around hes neck and hes hair was tied just like shivas. I remember that he rised hes right hand, like he was about to bless me. I didnt feel anything special in that moment, I didnt feel fear or anything else when I saw shiva. I also rised my leg and tried to "cover" him to check is it real. I lowered my leg and he was still standing there. Then I blinked my eyes and he was gone. Next morning I was super joyful and blissful!

Anyway, about 1week after I saw shiva. I won tickets to VIP football match. Those tickets were worth of 720euros! pretty neat, right? but thats not all. Day or 2 day after, I got phone call that I got my first own aparment! I was having earlier alot problems fiding own aparment... And suddenly I just got it. I think shiva truly blessed me at that night.

I am pretty confused. I remember that I listened/chanted ALOT ganesha/shiva mantras before this happend. I have always been into all religions, but never felt anything like this. Why shiva blessed me, even I am more into other religions? does shiva want to tell me something... I have no idea why he showed up.

Does anyone else of you have experiences like this? I dont do meditation daily, in fact I do it rarely. But I listen mantras Daily, not just hindu mantras, but buddhism, sikhism etc....

After this happend to me, I just had to order shiva poster( along with guru nanak poster) from ebay to my new aparment!:) Please share if anything like this has happend to you!
Old 22-09-2014, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hengellisyydenoppilas
I saw shiva standing next to my door.
Hi,

If you see Shiva again, can you ask him if he knows a spirit that goes by the name of 'Kil-ash-(th)ra-poe'

i am sure about the start 'Kil-ash' and a spirit friend has said the name could be 'Ki Lash' which is Hindu.

So i am wondering if Shiva has heard of a Hindu spirit called 'Ki Lash Ra Poe'
Old 22-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Does anyone else of you have experiences like this?
Some of others' experiences with Shiva:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...28&postcount=1
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=51714
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=52828
Old 22-09-2014, 12:10 PM
Ascender
Tristran, Can u pls share what do u mean by "spirit friend"? Also, if u can share with us that what are you trying to achieve by knowing about "Ki Lash Ra Poe" then maybe someone on these forums can help you.
Old 05-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Polar_Ice

Sounds like an awesome experience!
Old 05-10-2014, 11:10 PM
Megamedes

Quote:
Does anyone else of you have experiences like this? I dont do meditation daily, in fact I do it rarely.

I have had Zeus sitting in my bedroom and Athena standing out in my hallway on two separate occasions.
Old 06-10-2014, 07:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
Tristran, Can u pls share what do u mean by "spirit friend"? Also, if u can share with us that what are you trying to achieve by knowing about "Ki Lash Ra Poe" then maybe someone on these forums can help you.
i reference Spirit friend as in spirit contact who i talk to on a regular basis.

Whilst drifting off into a minor black-out i seem to have the ability to speak infernal (demonic language).

On one occasion the name 'kil-ash ......' came to mind whilst speaking with an negative entity 15ft wide and 30-40ft high. i think the second part was 'Ra Poe'.

My spiritual contact said that the name sounds Indian which is why i asked the question here in this thread.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:26 PM
henge!
What an inspiration!!!!

Thank you so much for telling us.

Many things have happened to me, but not Shiva appearing!
You are very blessed!!!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-10-2014, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder
I saw a vision of a woman when I was 13 or so. I know for a fact it I saw her. I remember what she wore and everything. My mom at the time said it must have been my grand-mom but then she told me many years later that she said that because she didn't want me to be scared.

So I certainly believe you. The first time I ever went to a Shiva temple I will never forget the profound feeling of peace I had, and I have been in many churches. I have gone back there many times (I seem involuntarily drawn there, but in a good way). Each time I depart feeling very comforted and peaceful.

I feel drawn to Shiva in a way I cannot explain. I was reared Christian but it seems like Shiva is how I always imagined God, but before I ever saw Shiva. Sort of like Shiva stepped out of my imagination or something. He seems so powerful, so protective and so awesome. As a western male, I have not been acculturated to admire another man's virility but it seems natural to express this regarding Shiva.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Mystical Warrior, I am the same. I have always imagined a male God figure personified as Shiva, despite being raised Christian. Perhaps its the influence Kundalini has had on my life with the Shakti-Shiva energy merging in me, there's something very beautiful about Shiva's energy. I could never connect with Vishnu or Krishna the way others seem to do. And I would love to visit one of his temples one day. It sounds very peaceful.

I found this modern version of one of his mantras, written specifically for a movie featuring a story about him I think, here if anyone wants to listen to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO5eZwlSp24&list=PLVK0Rcm3P6mD1BcIQE7oFCvO JhIvZ1bN_&index=3

That's such an awesome experience the OP had, I'd love to meet Shiva!

I'm gonna read through those other experiences Kralaro posted now.