Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome > Old Welcome Threads

Old 18-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Phil

Color Hello

Hello Everyone,
My name is Phil.
Peace and love too you all
Old 18-08-2006, 08:45 PM
chi chi

hi phil welcome aboard hope you find our site interesting
love chi xxxx
Old 18-08-2006, 09:10 PM
kundalini

Welcome to the forums Phil.

Kundalini.
Old 18-08-2006, 09:30 PM
Deactivated Account
hiya philxx
Old 18-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Phil

Color bearings

As new to this just wondering if you are all healers in your own rights, i am a rieki 2, but lost the belief a while back and am trying to get some direction on the spiritual side, something i seem to miss on all accounts..
been to a few mediums over the years and all have said im a healer and will be like them, but though my time here is a relative happy one i feel completely out of sinc with it all.Mind, Body and Soul
i have all the books, done the hypnosis and all that jazz for the answers but seldom find anything but more things to wonder about and a little further away from the Phil i feel i really am..
My mum does violet light healing and has surpassed master in the field of rieki, if i could spell it i would say she is a karoona 2 going for 3... but she is a 1000000% believer all the way..
i read little as it just doesnt make sense at the moment but feel the books will come into there own when the time is right; as time goes by and i get older (32) and more distant from the self..
I am getting more and more fearful of the negatives that it is bringing,because i am so disconnected with myself this is producing anger, under confidence, insucurity and all that jazz.. 85% of the month is ok,so i thank my lucky stars for that but just want to be Phil and not Phil the ego with all that entails good or bad. Any advice!!!!!!!
Old 18-08-2006, 11:41 PM
Deactivated Account
i'd just be yourself and go with the flow for a while, and try asking your guides for directionxx
Old 19-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Phil

direction

Hi Daisy,
Thankyou for you words, i ask my Grandfather for help, he is all ways around picking up the pieces, fun thing about my guide is i have a young indian that said we will grow together and learn together but the last time i went to a medium in norfolk( highly recommended) she said he was getting a little frustated with the wait.. saying i get so far then start from the begining again.. ill ask for this direction and sleep on it..

Did have a dream a couple of days ago and it was a dream that Neale donald Walsh (CWG) came to help me on my spiritual path and i was more worried about work and not being late, lost him in the crowd after that,even though he did try to pull me away a few time.. says millions to me
Well ill sleep on it and thankyou for your reply
Peace and love
Phil
Old 19-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
glad to have helped
Old 22-08-2006, 03:27 PM
violetmay

welcome, also new here.x