Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-12-2010, 05:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

in that 'space between' there is just the 'isness' of the experience of observing.

I'd go along with that.
Old 21-03-2011, 01:56 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

After a recent go with Andrew, i figure reviving this old thread has some merit.. The simplicity of 'isness' is the relief from 'mind-play' that reveals Life as it 'is'.. 'isness' accepts Life as it unfolds, it listens, sees, and experiences without assigning 'values' in the instant of manifesting into experience.. i have no illusions that i/we don't assign values eventually, but.. if we can let the process unfold without expectations we can better assign 'values' that are more consistent with the actual relationships between the 'Parts', and between the Parts and the Whole, even though there is a fundamental common element, the 'stuff' its all made of..

The simplicity of 'isness' is that in the fully present manifestation of potential into the reality of experience, there is the opportunity experience the 'totality', the individual, the whole, and the process.. there are no ambiguities, no uncertainties, and no descriptions (yet), there is just the experience itself, revealing the 'isness' of existence..

To suggest that this, or any, experience is _(fill in the blank)_ , is the mind's conceptualization 'about' the experience, and represents arbitrary and ambiguous beliefs, opinions, conditioning, etc.. it is my personal intention to function as closely to the direct experience as is appropriate for the unfolding situation.. it is my experience that if my initial experience is not shaped by conditioning, prejudice preference or expectations, recollections of that experience for comparison and value analysis of similar situations is likely to be more consistently and naturally integrated with the holistic process..

Another way of looking at this process, experiencing as stillness, or 'stillness in motion', is that the initial experience by-passes the descriptive language and cannot be filed in the mental filing cabinet, it integrates with 'who we are'.. later references may be conceptualized and filed, but the original remains a function of 'who we are'.. in this state there is no distinction of past or present or future.. no time to 'recall', so only 'who you are' interacts with the direct experience of manifestation.. no future because, it is manifesting in real-time, so.. during the interval of 'stillness in motion', 'you' are the individual, the experience/relationship, and the whole, you are the process.. the 'principle' of 'self-organization, and the self, organizing..

Ooops, late ramble.. Be well..
Old 21-03-2011, 04:45 AM
Master
Don't you think having a goal in mind is important?
Old 21-03-2011, 09:38 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Don't you think having a goal in mind is important?
It depends on the situation, sometimes i have intention to do something, sometimes i don't.. i caution myself about setting goals then excluding other potentially more appropriate choices due to being too focused on the 'goal'.. the situation reveals the appropriate direction.. if i'm hungry, the direction is acquiring food.. if i sense a need, i feel a direction, and 'that' which has evolved as 'me' responds as an integrated element of the experience.. that need may be simple food, or complex, like a comfortable retirement, but.. it's all integrated with the holistic experience..

Be well..
Old 21-03-2011, 11:37 AM
Master
I guess if there's nothing in the way of goals there is no reason to get out of bed, and if one would even bother he'd just wait to get sleepy again.

My 7yo neice says she will be a vet and has very elaborate plans. She described the practice with the residence upstairs and her life as a uni student etc. has a pretty complete career plan there.
Old 21-03-2011, 08:24 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I guess if there's nothing in the way of goals there is no reason to get out of bed, and if one would even bother he'd just wait to get sleepy again.

My 7yo neice says she will be a vet and has very elaborate plans. She described the practice with the residence upstairs and her life as a uni student etc. has a pretty complete career plan there.
I suppose my goal is to experience Life to the best of my ability, it gets me out of bed in the morning.. each day is a new opportunity for experiencing Life with a little more clarity, and that's the foundation for the other intentions..

Be well..
Old 21-03-2011, 08:24 PM
Master
Hi Tzu,
Hey I was on a website about consciously eating and as I was reading, there was this link to the word Isness.
Outside of you, I never seen that word before. I like the definition he gave.
Anyways, just thought I'd share it with you.
Have a great day.......James

Being - the state of I Am. It has nothing to do with doing. Being is a state of Isness. It is complete in and of itself. It is not action. However, any action that comes out of Being is done Consciously and with great purpose. To be present. To move beyond the illusions of time and space is Being. It is Eternity and the Moment and the Watcher all combined.

Isness - moving beyond the state of neutrality in regards to the polarities; holding everything as equal and the same in Consciousness.

Consciousness - pure undifferentiated awareness of Being.

http://www.goddirect.org/life/writin...ber/eating.htm
Old 21-03-2011, 08:28 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Hi Tzu,
Hey I was on a website about consciously eating and as I was reading, there was this link to the word Isness.
Outside of you, I never seen that word before. I like the definition he gave.
Anyways, just thought I'd share it with you.
Have a great day.......James

Being - the state of I Am. It has nothing to do with doing. Being is a state of Isness. It is complete in and of itself. It is not action. However, any action that comes out of Being is done Consciously and with great purpose. To be present. To move beyond the illusions of time and space is Being. It is Eternity and the Moment and the Watcher all combined.

Isness - moving beyond the state of neutrality in regards to the polarities; holding everything as equal and the same in Consciousness.

Consciousness - pure undifferentiated awareness of Being.

http://www.goddirect.org/life/writin...ber/eating.htm
Thanks, James.. Be well..
Old 22-03-2011, 02:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

I suppose my goal is to experience Life to the best of my ability, it gets me out of bed in the morning.. each day is a new opportunity for experiencing Life with a little more clarity, and that's the foundation for the other intentions..

Be well..

Don't you get up because there's something to do, like your business opens at a time so you get yourself there to unlock it, then there's a list of things to do, maintain things, attend to customers etc and all that.

That also entails going to bed reasonably early so you also get up again... There is routine to follow.

I think when a person is young they have goals of 'becoming a...' but as they get old there is less goals because they already 'ended up where they are'.

Sometimes I think of a life as begining with lots of goals and very few memories, and progressively there are less and less goals and more and more memories.