Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 20-10-2010, 10:06 PM
November Decay

Crystal Divination

Has anyone ever heard that you can use crystals as a mean of divination? I read that you put a certain amount of stones into a bag - each stone representing a phase of the goddess and god - and charge them with your chakra. And then when that's done, you just meditate on the question and whatnot, and draw a stone. I wanted to know if this method is practical or better than water or fire scrying/divination.

And, just for reference, I believe I read that in one of Scott Cunningham's books.
Old 21-10-2010, 05:17 AM
Deactivated Account

hi November Decay, I have also heard of this, can't remember where I read it. Sounds like an interesting varitiation for divination. Have you tried the water scrying or the crystal ball scrying ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 21-10-2010, 06:31 AM
SoaringSpirit

It is a nice method of divination, however, you don't only have to use God and Goddess phases, you can actually allocate your own meanings to the crystals (usually you would choose meanings that 'fit in' with the properties of the crystals) and then use them that way too.
Old 21-10-2010, 09:51 PM
Enya

I know someone who does this. He uses up to 14 crystals, which all have specific meanings. He has the sitter pick the ones which draw them and then reads the energy of each. Anything can be used for divination... heck, even entrails...
Old 21-10-2010, 10:48 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
I know someone who does this. He uses up to 14 crystals, which all have specific meanings. He has the sitter pick the ones which draw them and then reads the energy of each. Anything can be used for divination... heck, even entrails...

Yes! (and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!)
Old 22-10-2010, 02:45 AM
November Decay

Dream Angel - I have tried water scrying, though it was some time ago. I will try it again....eventually ^^;

SoaringSpirit - Okay, I remember something about that too. I have to look into actually doing it now

Enya - Eck!! Though I don't think this practice would be observed much in America, huh? ;)
Old 22-10-2010, 03:14 AM
Master
ACtually I've heard about this method I think any form of divination that works for you is right.
Give it a shot and see if you like how it feels and if it gives you messages you need to hear.
Spiritlite
Old 23-10-2010, 07:25 AM
Sungirl

out of interest, why would you want to assign meanings to the crystals when they all have their own messages?

How about this, put a number of tumble stones in a bag, center yourself and pull one out. Then sit with it for a minute or two listening to it and see what it tells you?

imho, this would help you access the multitude of meanings that your higher self can express to you rather than the limited number of meanings we can think up?
Old 23-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Sangress

I do this with crystals, bones, twigs, leaves, feathers...etc anything really. I've always known how to read things from nature and use them for divination.

Sorry I cant be anymore specific. its just a part of me.