Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 07-07-2013, 05:51 PM
Ascender

Use only natural pads. Don't use tampons. I think the Diva Cup might be ok. But I personally use cloth pads. The commercial tampons and commercial menstrual pads have nasty chemicals in them that certainly don't help for menstrual cramps.

Menstrual cramps can also be related to diet. Magnesium deficiencies. I drink plenty of raw grass-fed milk and that is a good source of magnesium.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:27 AM
Master

I'm despairing! The last few months have been agony.

I eat a lot of bananas, and green leafy things and take magnesium supplements.

I was stunned to receive a stab of pain as opposed to the normal cramps last month. You know the shot out of the blue which had me doubled up.
Old 15-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Natural ingredient is the best medicine to cure from any disease. I think we should always prefer to use natural medicines rather than getting medicines from chemist. As this oil given has so many health benefits specially for women, to improve menstrual cycle.The most common natural remedies include:
Exercising,Heating pad ,Acupuncture,Abdominal massage,Warm baths,Yoga,Adequate sleep.

To Get More Information Here on How to get Menstrual Cramp Relief .
Old 15-02-2016, 07:31 AM
Master
Nobody in my family drank much, but my grandmother had a small bottle of wine in the cupboard for menstrual cramps, and it was about the only thing that sometimes worked - sometimes not.

Old 17-03-2017, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

nothing expert my partners sister recently told me about a menstrual cup, now they sound gross at first. BUT THEY ARE AWESOME. YOU CAN WEAR THEM FOR 12 HOURS. WASH THEM OUT AND REINSERT. MOST PEOPLE REPORT A REDUCTION IN PERIOD PAIN. AND A LOT SHORTER AND LIGHTER PERIODS. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO PADS OR TAMPONS ANY MORE AND I HAVE ONLY USED IT ONCE!
Old 17-03-2017, 03:18 AM
Pathfinder

best thing is they can last for like 10 years, buy it off ebay its reusable, hospital grade material and all you need to do is clean it twice a day and sterilise after each period.
Old 18-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
I will use herbal medicines for absolutely anything I get wrong with me. They have worked well for me over the years with remarkable results. Some bad infections I have cured within 3 days or so.
But there was only ONE thing that ever helped me with menstrual pain (and it was very bad every month) -and that was a couple of painkillers. Without them I would be doubled up, with them I could walk, eat and sleep. I am glad they were invented!
Old 23-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Try honey and lemon. Warm of course. :)
Old 11-04-2017, 03:55 AM
Newbie ;)

It's so weird how some treatments totally work for some and not at all for others! I think I've tried at least 10-15 different natural treatments/healing methods for menstrual cramps and truthfully, the only thing that seems to work for me is a dong quai based herbal tincture.
Every month, on my first day, I would be in terrible pain, so much that I wouldn't be able to do anything but lie down and cry until it would get better, about 3-4 hours after.
The first time I tried the tincture it worked so well I couldn't believe it! For the first time in many years I was able to do stuff on my first bleeding day! I was merely uncomfortable!
I used it again this month but this time I unfortunately had a good 30 minutes of horrible pain, which is still better compared to the usual 3-4 hours non-stop. Not long after I found I had expulsed a really big chunk of endometrium so no wonder I was in such pain! ×_× Now if I could stop having those big clots I'd be happy!
Old 12-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Master
I don't think honeybush tea has been mentioned in this thread yet.

it works great for me, after a cup or 2 my cramps have gone away completely. and depending on what's available in your area, you might be able to get a nice herbal mix with other flavours added to it. of course that means less of the actual honeybush per cup. personally I think plain honeybush tea tastes quite nice.