Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-04-2011, 09:29 PM
Moonkestrel

New guide come to me this week

As some of you will know, I am fascinated by Animal guides/totems and am learning so much about both others guides as well as my own.

This week have had several encounters with Wasp. First found a wasp in our bedroom, he didn't look well, wasn't moving much. I scooped him up and put him on the outside window sill, in the evening sun where he could soak up it's energies and, as I got the feeling, pass over outside in the natural world where he came from (rather than in the house). Didn't think too much about it until tonight, was relaxing in a lovely hot bath with a face pack on (lol) when I opened my eyes to see a wasp on the ceiling directly above the bath. I mentally said 'OK, so if this is a sign, come towards me down the inside of the window sill'...and just as I finished thinking it, the wasp started walking down the inside of the window sill and stopped half way down. I scooped this one up in a cup and gently put him on the bathroom window sill. A voice said 'So will you take the hint now?'

Never come across Wasp as a guide before so had to refer to 'Animal Spirit Guides' by Stephen Farmer which says:

Whatever task is before you, jump in and go for it with enthusiasm and determination.

Consider making a study of sacred geometry and how it applies to your life.

For the next few weeks, focus on fulfilling your responsibilities and personal obligations.

Break out of your routine and do something that's adventurous, unusual and completely different from what you would ordinarily do.

Lead with your heart, not your mind.

Whatever you've dreamed of doing, put some plans into action that will help you realise them

Now I've got to study and meditate on this and any further meanings that will become apparent but know that enthusiasm and determination is what I am working on at work - having it isn't the problem, it's sustaining it! Am also amazed as not long ago wrote a thread asking about sacred geometry...this must be important for me at the minute but no real idea on where to start.

Believe that the break out of routine and be adventurous relates to going to Canada as am releasing some misgivings (from my past in this life) about going away and having to find a great deal of confidence in relation to this. This also relates to something I've dreamed of doing as although am quite nervous about going away, I'm looking forward to it (going to Niagara Falls and sitting where Marilyn Monroe sat is on my 'Bucket List').

Also LOVE the lead with the heart not with the mind bit - in our living room we have always had an Edward Monkton card that says:

"Sometimes the heart should follow the mind. Sometimes the heart should tell the mind to stay at home and STOP INTERFERING"

So, at first superficial glance Wasp has come to me for just the right reasons at just the right time...as is the way with these things! Ironically,one day this week when I got in the car to go to work, I found a perfect white feather right in the centre of my windscreen - resting the right way up in top of my windscreen wipers. I knew it was a gift so have kept it in the car with my angel of harmony token that I keep near the gear stick. Anyway, at that time, I asked that any animal guides that have a message for me make themselves known....and they did, just never would have expected Wasp. That just shows me - always expect the unexpected
Old 07-04-2011, 09:43 PM
Master
how exciting!
Old 07-04-2011, 11:14 PM
Master
Aww, that's so cool! Haha.
I'm a bit freaked out by wasps.. used to be freaked out by bees, too (we have carpenter bees that guard our mailbox), but am trying to ditch the fear.

All this talk about animal totems has got me interested. Never used to be that much "into" them, but perhaps I should see which animal(s) are hanging around me!

I love stories like this.

Old 08-04-2011, 12:15 AM
Master
What a cool experience!

Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM
Master
Hope you don't mind me posting here but I'm rather excited . Ths morning I was woken up by a crow and while i was attendng my hypnosis class today a crow perched on the window sill and started tapping at the window . The lecturer turned round and said I wonder who's attension he wants and I smiled and said me . :) xxx

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:50 AM
Moonkestrel

Oo Topaz, how exciting

Are you researching the meaning of Crow coming to you? Tell us what he means for you at this time?
Old 11-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Master
Awesome, Moonkestrel!

I can relate in a small way in that Bees have come to me before..

I find that many time nature and it's creatures reaffirm my readings.. For instance the two days I had Bee come to me, I also did a spread where 2 of my 3 cards had the Bee symbolism on them.. The only 2 cards with Bees on them in the deck!

Not sure if you are connecting any of the symbolism on your cards to your totems or not but it is wonderful when you start to see how spirit is so willing to affirm & re-affirm their messages to us!

Of course you are hearing Wasp, so doubtful you need much re-affirming LOL!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us!
Old 11-04-2011, 11:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
Hope you don't mind me posting here but I'm rather excited . Ths morning I was woken up by a crow and while i was attendng my hypnosis class today a crow perched on the window sill and started tapping at the window . The lecturer turned round and said I wonder who's attension he wants and I smiled and said me . :) xxx

That's precious, Topaz...

I have an affinity for all birdies, so I think that must have been wonderful to hear his tapping and have his attention. ♥ Thanks for sharing that!
Old 12-04-2011, 12:23 AM
CJ82Sky

oh what wonderful stories! when i was younger and leaving my fancy job in NYC for something closer to home i was nervous. on one of my last days commuting through washington square park, one particularly chattery squirrel ran along the fence top along side me. i had headphones on, but he squaked and chattered louder. finally i stopped, looked at him, took off my headphones and asked what he wanted. he reached for my hand so i gave it to him and he pet my hand and told me it would be okay, everything would work out and i was making the right choice. then chattered a little nothing and scampered off.

i remember thinking at the time - um... i was just pet by a squirrel in nyc NOT looking for food, who just wanted to tell me everything would be okay?! i must be going crazy! then i smiled and laughed and knew - nope it was real :)

moonkestrel - can't wait to hear more about wasp as things unfold!
and topaz i love the raven story!

last thursday i saw our juvenille bald eagle by the swamp near me finally! i had heard we had a bald eagle nearby but seeing him finally myself was just breathtaking and i was sure that it was a sign of better things to come!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
oh what wonderful stories! when i was younger and leaving my fancy job in NYC for something closer to home i was nervous. on one of my last days commuting through washington square park, one particularly chattery squirrel ran along the fence top along side me. i had headphones on, but he squaked and chattered louder. finally i stopped, looked at him, took off my headphones and asked what he wanted. he reached for my hand so i gave it to him and he pet my hand and told me it would be okay, everything would work out and i was making the right choice. then chattered a little nothing and scampered off.

i remember thinking at the time - um... i was just pet by a squirrel in nyc NOT looking for food, who just wanted to tell me everything would be okay?! i must be going crazy! then i smiled and laughed and knew - nope it was real :)

moonkestrel - can't wait to hear more about wasp as things unfold!
and topaz i love the raven story!

last thursday i saw our juvenille bald eagle by the swamp near me finally! i had heard we had a bald eagle nearby but seeing him finally myself was just breathtaking and i was sure that it was a sign of better things to come!

Hi, CJ! Aw.. That is PRECIOUS about your squirrel!! LOL! "I was just pet by a quirrel".. And how thoughtful of him! I bet that just made your day... P.S. My son calls the "Whisky Friskies" after his teacher at school!

You saw a Bald Eagle - Wow!! You are sooo lucky....Good for you!... What a stunningly beautiful creature ... I can't imagine seeing one for real..... And as you say, what an awesome omen...I'm so happy for you...