Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 10-12-2017, 05:48 PM
Some really do care and are in more in depth with us than most realize. Some will come out if you acknowledge them properly. And good luck!!! They enjoy helping with relationships, fashion, health, and self love the most, from what I've experienced. A lil offering of sweets may shorten the process hehe
Old 11-12-2017, 03:11 AM
Guide

Shoot they live long enough I bet they probably know more about us then we doo especially if they are all interconnected through their consciousness. Yeah I asked my fae friend for some advice today.... lol what kind of sweets and where do I leave it? Outside? in my room? how big of a portion?
Old 11-12-2017, 03:27 AM
That is very true! & Outside would be good, that's what I always do. I usually put it under a tree in a little dish. Very few are capable of actually taking the entire thing, though, I've put a little lollipop out there, and it was off the stick and gone in less than 24 hours. It's more of a spiritual offering, so leave a portion about half your palm & unwrap any candy. Remember, they really hate littering. They like juice, milk and most dairy products, cakes & baked goods, pastries, icing, sugar, fresh fruit, and honey. They also like little shiny trinkets, beads, glitter, textiles, especially natural items like flowers, leaves, and pretty stones. I've heard of people leaving out alcohol and beer for them as well and they loved it! I hope you bond with them well O & don't leave out iron, that wards them away. Once you get to know them you can invite them on nature walks and such. I usually take a box of wildflower seeds and plant em at the park for the bees
Old 12-12-2017, 03:47 AM
Guide

Haha I will try it out sometime.... there is a family of possums and a dog that may eat it before they doo.. lol If I knew one thing I would know that iron wards them away haha.. yeah I see them in light form but not much past that... I know where they hang though... I probably gained a friend because of a great tree I like to visit... check it out!!!

https://ibb.co/cAij0G
https://ibb.co/hQDpZb
https://ibb.co/jj08Sw
Old 02-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Seeker

Woaahhhh

Woah a faerie friend! Never heard of them before. Are they magical?
Old 22-02-2018, 04:09 AM
Seeker

Frankly I'd wonder what they want. I don't trust the fair folk.